Sign in to follow this  
jonneymendoza

E3 - Arma 3?

Hi.

will Arma 3 be demoed and shown at E3? if so, when?

Yes.

Unknown.

Yes, as well as an Iphone and Ipod Touch App ArmA 2: Firing Range/Take On Helicopters/Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Yes, as well as an Iphone and Ipod Touch App ArmA 2: Firing Range/Take On Helicopters/Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

It's not iphone and ipod touch.....it's for android devices such as the Samsung Galaxy Tab and HTC phones.

Is anyone from BI forums going to E3? If so, please take some sneaky pics/vids on phones/cameras please! :)

I am pretty sure A3 presentations are going to be BCD :icon_twisted:

behind closed doors

Bcd??

Behind Closed Doors. That's sad. :o

edit: Late, damn.

Don't worry.... the guys down there for Skyrim know how to lock-pick. ;)

pettka is truly evil

me sad:pet5:

but you know, there are many ways to open a door :coop:

;)

I am pretty sure A3 presentations are going to be BCD :icon_twisted:

Wow. When did that happen? Is it about giving the gaming journalists (what an honourable profession) some fake exclusivity feeling? :rolleyes:

Too bad though.

There's going to be a pretty load of new assets on teh interwebz :icon_twisted: I don't think any of the media is going to keep news for themselves. Just don't wait for a community fanboy entering Convention center and playing the game, making vids and such things.

Any chance of a trailer? Pretty please?

Can I somehow record the bcd footage without anybody knowing? Im going to E3 for BF3.

do you really go to E3?

well then please document everything you are able and allowed to see

BIS is at south hall i think. if you take the very right entrance it should be next to warner bro's at the right corner. Its number 2803.

But im sure you will find it,

just follow the path of awesomeness

Edited by PurePassion

There's going to be a pretty load of new assets on teh interwebz :icon_twisted: I don't think any of the media is going to keep news for themselves. Just don't wait for a community fanboy entering Convention center and playing the game, making vids and such things.

We don't want a fanboy type of bloke doing the vids etc, we want you, yes YOU Pettka to show us some exclusive stuff.

Maybe a little video would be nice, screenshots and anything else you think would make the community a happier place!!! :D

Or maybe I am letting my hopes and ideas explode...

Pettka, I leave it in your capable hands mate! :p

I have to confess that I don't understand the activity of keeping it secret until the "media" have decided to report it. As soon as BIS announce something at E3, why not let us know too? I don't like having to look elsewhere than BIS forums for BIS news. And I have no interest in E3 generally.