Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

What is the possibility of seeing some popular modern material in ArmA 3 Full Release? Of course, more than half of the community are heavily reliant on the original equipment like HUMVEE's... M16, M4's, AK's, RPG's, AT4's, M2's, Abrams... is this only going to be fantasy? If people release mods, how will servers account to having their clients\players having each individual mod to play with. This makes me feel very uncomfortable knowing that everything isn't included into the game, does anyone get what I'm saying?

It is hard to rely on ACE DEV Team for everything, because they show lack of interest too. As there is no prior material to work off of...

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?132745-Is-Arma-3-authentic

What is the possibility of seeing some popular modern material in ArmA 3 Full Release? Of course, more than half of the community are heavily reliant on the original equipment like HUMVEE's... M16, M4's, AK's, RPG's, AT4's, M2's, Abrams... is this only going to be fantasy? If people release mods, how will servers account to having their clients\players having each individual mod to play with. This makes me feel very uncomfortable knowing that everything isn't included into the game, does anyone get what I'm saying?

It is hard to rely on ACE DEV Team for everything, because they show lack of interest too. As there is no prior material to work off of...

Only two weapons and one vehicle are fictional. The future setting was just an excuse to re-spec all the factions with new toys.

But the comeback of some weapons as the M16 and AK family would be nice animation wise, since they are the base of many current designs.

Hey guys, it seems the Launch Countdown was updated, we can now see all the vehicles and weapons. Apparently we have an SUV, though to me it looks more like a raised up sort of tuner car.

Hey guys, it seems the Launch Countdown was updated, we can now see all the vehicles and weapons. Apparently we have an SUV, though to me it looks more like a raised up sort of tuner car.

Too late, we have this informations few days ago ;)

Will there be female civilians? Please don't let it be another Sahrani...

Also, are there any plans to include furniture within the oddly barren buildings?

Will there be female civilians? Please don't let it be another Sahrani...

Also, are there any plans to include furniture within the oddly barren buildings?

There's some old pictures of female civis somewhere, so probably yes. And don't bet on furniture.

Only two weapons and one vehicle are fictional. The future setting was just an excuse to re-spec all the factions with new toys.

The MX and the.. ?

I'm drawing a blank

Isn't that one based on the KH-2002?

Well, it's a fictional varient of, although technically the MX is a mix of the ACR and XCR so in theory you could say no weapons are truly fictional.

Is there any news about big transport helicopters for blufor and opfor?

In arma 2 we had the MI-8 and the Chinook/Osprey that could carry up to 24 but i see none confirmed in the featured vehicles list for arma 3.

Is there any news about big transport helicopters for blufor and opfor?

In arma 2 we had the MI-8 and the Chinook/Osprey that could carry up to 24 but i see none confirmed in the featured vehicles list for arma 3.

If there's none on that list then that means for release there won't be any. I should think they will add them in later, though.

The Katiba is literally a KH2002 with some slightly different furniture. The MX is superficially similar to the ACR and the SCAR but otherwise it's purely fictional. So it's really just the MX.

The MX and the.. ?

I'm drawing a blank

Titan.

Katiba is real.

Actually, Titan is based on existing Israeli design. Can't find it atm but this thing does exist, at least in a form of mock-ups.

latest changelog:

AI high-skilled soldiers accuracy improved

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

AI are all currently super marksmen....does this make them super super marksmen?

latest changelog:

AI are all currently super marksmen....does this make them super super marksmen?

Only if they have a very high skill level. Pretty good change if you ask me.

latest changelog:

Well they are not aimbotters anymore, so I'm ok with that.

Objects like tactical vests will have weight and different carrying capacities as well as different protection values.

Headgear will offer different levels of projectile protection.[/b]

The game will feature an improved wounding system (no specifics for as of yet)

Shock waves will be simulated.

Improved artillery system- set the angle etc manually

Vehicles can now be towed.

Blood loss will be simulated, including blood trails

?????

Not done / done wrong or badly( One question - when???:mad:

Objects like tactical vests will have weight and different carrying capacities as well as different protection values.

?????

Take it you didn't read the first bit of the post then?

?????

we are lucky if BIS will do patches the game