Sign in to follow this  
Maio

Arma 3: Confirmed features | info & discussion

New gun confirmed the aa 12 on dyslexis video over the tactical guid at 1:40 you can see info about shotguns with a picture of the aa-12 and kel tec ksg

- edit nevermind somebody said this already sorry mods for unnessersery post

Edited by Jelskipro

Three new greenfor vehicle are on the way (i thought it was only one IFV), it's a good news:

MBT-52 Kuma - Main Battle Tank for the AAF

FV-720 Mora - the AAF's versatile Infantry Fighting Vehicle (Warrior from BAF?)

WY-55 Hellcat - maneuverable air transport and fire support for the AAF (The wildcat from BAF)

http://dev.arma3.com/sitrep-00036

Three new greenfor vehicle are on the way (i thought it was only one IFV), it's a good news:

MBT-52 Kuma - Main Battle Tank for the AAF

FV-720 Mora - the AAF's versatile Infantry Fighting Vehicle (Warrior from BAF?)

WY-55 Hellcat - maneuverable air transport and fire support for the AAF (The wildcat from BAF)

http://dev.arma3.com/sitrep-00036

I am kind of hoping they at least update the models on them. Especially the Wildcat as it is actually wrong compared to the real thing.

The point is it ruins the ambiance of the game when your playing NATO vs CSAT and the CSAT guys are using obviously a NATO gun. Nobody said anything about how the gun handled. Was it really that hard to create an AK variant marksman rifle? However, it sounds like a proper CSAT Marksman rifle is in the works and the EBR is just a placeholder, so I am happy.

and now ? the marid on csat is a Turkey ( nato land ) apc

So? In WWII, Russia and Germany happily took to using each others equipment. Also, insurgents and PMC in the Middle East will use MP40s and what not left behind by the Germans after North Africa, in addition to Russian AK47s.

Turkey was captured by CSAT according to the story though, what with a Jerusalem Peace Accord of 2033 and things. I'll admit it does seem odd though, seeing CSAT with M14s (though they recently fixed that). Or what must by then be fairly outdated, the Merkava, being in use by NATO. You'd think the FIA would've been shipped those, and the Namers, with those TAR-21s.

So? In WWII, Russia and Germany happily took to using each others equipment. Also, insurgents and PMC in the Middle East will use MP40s and what not left behind by the Germans after North Africa, in addition to Russian AK47s.

Turkey was captured by CSAT according to the story though, what with a Jerusalem Peace Accord of 2033 and things. I'll admit it does seem odd though, seeing CSAT with M14s (though they recently fixed that). Or what must by then be fairly outdated, the Merkava, being in use by NATO. You'd think the FIA would've been shipped those, and the Namers, with those TAR-21s.

The Turkey thing has changed since the campaign's release, as the Ceasefire now was in response to the Altian Civil War and not Iran's expansion. So I don't think they've been captured now.

nothing about F-35 and C-192 ?

nothing about F-35 and C-192 ?
BI's position is that the F-35 was always strictly a placeholder under the name "F-38" and TTP3 attributes all of its F-35 screenshots to the All in Arma mod... but no word on the "C-192 Samson".

As for the screenshot of the Mohawk though... here's the mod in question.

This script allow the pilot to set cargo ramp in 3 positions: open, middle and closed.

When the cargo ramp is open, player have an action to get in or get out using cargo ramp depending if he's in the vehicle or not.

ok thanks, and for that ?

Those are railguns from what I can remember but they never made it into the game.

Turret on the AMV screenshot isn't a railgun, it's the NEMO mortar turret.

My mistake, but I think the T-100 has a railgun because I remember people complaining it was too futuristic.

My mistake, but I think the T-100 has a railgun because I remember people complaining it was too futuristic.

I agree, it probably was, but I don't think it was ever officially confirmed as such.

Can Arma 3 get this SnowDrop Thingy :)

It would be so nice it Arma 3 would have weather seasons :)

Can Arma 3 get this SnowDrop Thingy :)

It would be so nice it Arma 3 would have weather seasons :)

Yeah we can probably forget that, the engine looks great but look who releases the game.

No less than Ubisoft, the most pc hating company today.

Maybe how Cpl.Kerry will look in the future episodes http://imgur.com/KY9ORgl

Maybe? Those textures have been there since Survive, and yeah, that's how he will look in Adapt and probably Win. He's got to get his SF on, you know, after he joins CTRG ('least I expect for him to join them)...

Well, he'll fight with the FIA. That face is currently used on the Kerry/Resistance Commander Placeholder under FIA Men (Story).

Well, he'll fight with the FIA. That face is currently used on the Kerry/Resistance Commander Placeholder under FIA Men (Story).

Oh. Haven't even checked. Well, that makes sense.