Sign in to follow this  
Undeceived

BI Developer's Blog: An interesting new entry

Please, everyone read up the thread before asking and cluttering the thread :) (yes also you Kremator) :)

Good work all so far!

You mean the code in the latest picture that had to lead to a video?

Might be a hint if you see you're 10+ pages behind to READ them as there might have something revealed in between ;)

GOT IT!

Looks like it could be the start of a Carrier Command video. :)

Anyone decipher the bottom graphics? FRIO something ?

Yes, it came to this:

Edit: Ninja'd by paragraphic l. :p

As PuFu says, please try to read up on what has already been discovered. ;)

Use the search tool and you'll surely find them. ;)

As I said, really old news.

I see, same login as for fun.bistudio.com. I diddn't follow ION thread.

Anyway "JAC" being a reference to those pics seems to be quite logical since the video is hosted by VRANOCORP.

So does anybody have an opinion of that Pegasus Air Services thing? It seems quite logical to me

So does anybody have an opinion of that Pegasus Air Services thing? It seems quite logical to me

werent pegasus air services in the OFP?

I saw that the man pointing west in the street view page is probably just the result of a double click in google maps. However, in the point where you double click, if you zoom at a decent level, you can see a picture of downtown Seattle.

So the impression is that some of the theories so far are invalid, and the focus should be more on Seattle.

Talking about focus :)

After the loss of his friend Victor Troska, Gastovski retired from military service, opening a small civilian airline company on Malden called 'Pegasus Air Taxis'. However, three years after the incident on Nogova he was contacted by Colonel Blake after the discovery of foreign troops on Everon, and was persuaded to join the conflict. He undertook sabotage missions behind enemy lines, and was directly responsible for capturing General Guba at the end of the Cold War Crisis storyline.

Appears to be a fan of 007 movies.

There is ya Pegasus

Woah ... I'm WAAAAAY behind then. Good thing you are all tolerant :)

If all this was for a vehicle then it will be the shittiest thing to release like this. Hopefully it is Carrier Command.

it has to be something big. i doubt bis would waste so much effort if everything was simply building up to a new chopper model.

it maybe a new game, new arma 2 expansions/functionality, new offices studios or something.

Hopefully it is Carrier Command.

I hope it's not. All this discussion has been going on in the ArmA 2 section of the forums instead of the General Discussion, so I'm really hoping it is ArmA 2 related. If not I'm getting hyped up for nothing.

If all this was for a vehicle then it will be the shittiest thing to release like this. Hopefully it is Carrier Command.

What are you saying dude!?

If BIS create a DLC or expansion out of these hints,

then earlier experiences witness that it's gonna be more than just a single vehicle.

You've gotten a new map + a bunch of units in every buyable expansion, right?

If they give us free content with the patch if only a single vehicle, like they did with the EW campaign and AH-64,

then it's really stupid to complain.

Very few companies would do that for their community.

Personally I apprecitate anything BIS does to improve and expand this great game!

edit; and secondly, I really appreciate BIS close interaction with their community, I can't think of a single company that would fool around with their community like this.

I love these kind of games!

Edited by bracer

I'd say it will be ep2, considering that Reinforcements could also contain a 3rd DLC, which it clearly lacks.

What are you saying dude!?

If BIS create a DLC or expansion out of these hints,

then earlier experiences witness that it's gonna be more than just a single vehicle.

You've gotten a new map + a bunch of units in every buyable expansion, right?

If they give us free content with the patch if only a single vehicle, like they did with the EW campaign and AH-64,

then it's really stupid to complain.

Very few companies would do that for their community.

Personally I apprecitate anything BIS does to improve and expand this great game!

edit; and secondly, I really appreciate BIS close interaction with their community, I can't think of a single company that would fool around with their community like this.

>>+1<<

What a negative way to look at this.

What we are doing right now is playing a puzzle game: One that is both interesting and free. While not very good at them, I really like these kinds of puzzles. I would play (or in this case, follow) such a puzzle game with no information or reward at the end what-so-ever.

What a negative way to look at this.

What we are doing right now is playing a puzzle game: One that is both interesting and free. While not very good at them, I really like these kinds of puzzles. I would play (or in this case, follow) such a puzzle game with no information or reward at the end what-so-ever.

Exactly... I don't think they would go through such an effort if there wasn't something coming. I personally hope it is a new expansion, to be released at Operation Flashpoint's 10th anniversary... (and it could contain Malden as an easter egg *hint hint :))

I'd say it will be ep2

Agreed, I am hoping for ep2!

But if BIS gives us something smaller that will be fine with me too. Anything for this game!

Exactly... I don't think they would go through such an effort if there wasn't something coming. I personally hope it is a new expansion, to be released at Operation Flashpoint's 10th anniversary... (and it could contain Malden as an easter egg *hint hint :))

Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis, sometimes shortened to Operation Flashpoint, and abbreviated OFP, is a tactical shooter and battlefield simulator video game developed by Bohemia Interactive Studio and published by Codemasters. It was released on June 22, 2001 in Europe and August 30, 2001 in North America.

Boy this makes me rub my thighs!!

Damn though, nearly 3 months!!! :p

Valve had a massive campaign with hints for Portal 2 and some which could be linked with Ep3. I'm certain a few people could remember that.

Didn't James Gastovski work at an airfield north west of Malden? Maybe he moved to Seattle. ?? :)

More DLC? The community has made better mods and maps then the previous DLC. If it is an expansion that is another story but if it isn't that or something about Carrier Command then meh.

Damn though, nearly 3 months!!! :p

Would fit together with Arrowhead... Arrowhead was (IIRC) announced on April 22nd and came out somewhere around mid-June-ish...

Would LOVE a new expansion pack, but I'd also settle for DLC :)