Sign in to follow this  
Second

MultiDiscussion : TES5: Skyrim, BattleField 3, COD, R6 etc.

Looking stellar :yay:

Im really hoping that DICE keeps BOT support for Mutliplayer and offline MP modes.

I really enjoy just hoping on BF2 to destory bots.

November cant come soon enough, going to file for bankruptcy :p

You might want to see this in 720p and the volume UP, UP and UP :)

yXRaLyDM36s

:smiley-blunder:... That is all.

Edited by colossus

Looked quite neat, i also liked the remixed Morrowind music.

EDIT: Or maybe i just like being reminded of Morrowind, who knows. :D

Looking stellar :yay:

Im really hoping that DICE keeps BOT support for Mutliplayer and offline MP modes.

I really enjoy just hoping on BF2 to destory bots.

November cant come soon enough, going to file for bankruptcy :p

I'm not gonna be stupid and jump onto the fanboy bandwagon like you - that line is familiar somewhat :D - And wait for real gameplay first, Non-scripted multiplayer/coop gameplay. Not scripted singleplayer scenes. :rolleyes:

I'm not gonna be stupid and jump onto the fanboy bandwagon like you

41111_O-Rly_400.jpg

click image ben

41111_O-Rly_400.jpg

click image ben

hehe.

Nice try, but this is my place. Not RR forums. ;)

Anyways; Battlefield 3. Looks decent from the few snippets of info. Hopefully March1st (GDC) will bring some nice info, too.

Realistic or not, it surely looks like the best mil shooter out there atm.

Personally i'm looking forward to the coop mode, i guess its me & friends against waves of AI until a countdown is up. Should be fun :)

About Mod tools:

I say, Stop speculating over snips of info that are not very clear, and are vauge. And wait for solid info to come from DICE or EA.

Naive much? That's exactly what they want, they have no intention of releasing tools they're just letting that news out by degrees to dilute the backlash, same old.

The four classes are going to be similar to Bad Company 2 and Medal of Honor. In BF2, they were quite rigid, you could only change the main weapon, everything else stayed the same.

The way they're going to do them now is allowing you to change nearly everything out. So instead of Spec Ops, Infantryman, Engineer, Sniper, Anti-Tank, Automatic Rifleman, etc... you might only have Spec Ops, Infantry, Engineer and Medic.

But, instead of completely removing the other classes, they are going to make them part of the four classes that they're keeping. So, a rifleman will be able to swap out his M16 for an M249, an Engineer will be able to swap out his mines for something else and a Spec Op might choose to replace his M4 with a sniper rifle.

Naive much? That's exactly what they want, they have no intention of releasing tools they're just letting that news out by degrees to dilute the backlash, same old.

So very true.

There exist a business model that feels threaten by mod tools. Why? Some game developers have no interest in you playing a game longer than is needed when they can continue to pump out COD clones every six months. Since most gamers will still buy this game, they wont change their business model. So that's why I support, even thought I'm not happy with Arma1/2, BIS and TWI and Valve.

No, I'm just not jumping to random speculative conlucsions from 20 seconds of gameplay and a gaming magazine with lose quotes in it. And not anything from the developers themselves.

I think the game seems very promising from the little that we know so far and only in a few days we should get some more information.

I am going to buy it without a doubt since I have played both Vietnam - BF2 and now BFBC2 and liked all of them very much.

Shame about the commander though, but I have never liked the UAV radar or the motion sensors that are in BC2. I am more "the less you know the better" puts a bit more nerve into the game.

What I do hope they improve though is to come up with some kind of system to make the nadespamming less then it currently is in regard to resuppling ammo.

Can't wait, Witcher 2 is also shaping up to be very good, as is LA Noire and a few other games this year :)

-Ziggy-;1862864']buy? hell yes :cool:

pre-order? hmmmm doubtful. :icon_bash:

Yep, I'm done with that as well.

I'm not subsidising the development of any more games.

The gaming industry is ridiculous in that respect, pay months in advance and absolutely no refunds if the game is broken or whatever.

No thanks, I'll buy it on launch day.

Can't wait, Witcher 2 is also shaping up to be very good, as is LA Noire and a few other games this year :)

damn the consoles only games...LA noire included..

__

Looking forward to ES5...i mean really looking forward to it

I really hope they get the mood right to draw me back into the game world again. Oblivion just couldn't do that for me.

I like the landscape but are not impressed yet. Looks like the latest trend in gaming world is to focus at current gen hardware, both Crysis and Oblivion where benchmarks once, but looks like both follow-ups don't improve on this and keep around the same graphic quality. (Haven't played Crysis though, just read that the same system requirements are needed to run part 2) This isn't a complaint though, neither something I'm all to happy about, just noticed it.

That sounds like a terrible terrible idea though, gamewise bf2 had a great chunk of teamwork with the limited classes, each one having strengths and weaknesses, inherited when you pick up their kit, boiling it down may just do more harm than good..it's not as if people had difficulty coping with all 7 classes.

I'm sorry, but BF2 blew chunks. Then I found out about this PR mod and fell in love with the game and the tactical immersion it gives you. It reminded me of how much I hated RO and then I found DH, which is another mod that plays so much differently than it's parent game.

We all have our own preferences, bf2 was my quick outlet, though PR ruined it for me, I got so used to using project reality's tactics and rules that I became rather horrid at vanilla..but I agree, PR was infinitely more fun.

The most memorable time for me in PR was not on the front but sitting in the back..ironicly as the commander, even without the fancy gadgets it was fun talking to cooperating squad leaders and coordinating attacks and assaults, sharing intel and so on..I did that for 2 hours, one of the best gaming experiences I've had.

Sandbox 2 was another fun mod if you are into the creativity toy thing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally against BF2 or any other arcadey game. Some times I get in a mood to join an orange map server on DOD:S with infinite rocket ammo and go to town destroying the enemies of capitalism or the Reich. Then I get bored and wish that I had could play OFP: CWC but brought into 2011. Since I know that will never happen, I get depressed and start drinking. Then that leads me to physically abusing my girl friend and kicking my dog.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not totally against BF2 or any other arcadey game. Some times I get in a mood to join an orange map server on DOD:S with infinite rocket ammo and go to town destroying the enemies of capitalism or the Reich. Then I get bored and wish that I had could play OFP: CWC but brought into 2011. Since I know that will never happen, I get depressed and start drinking. Then that leads me to physically abusing my girl friend and kicking my dog.

Hopefully when CWR2 is released, it can take some of the pressure off of your dog and girlfriend.