Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 (Advanced Combat Environment) for OA/CO

;1770131']Fucking A!!!!

You guys rock!!!

Thank you.

But don't forget about all the other changes and additions.

The changelog just shows a small part of what is going on during one week.

If we would add every change to a changelog it would have some hundred lines more.

It's only possible because we have such a great team!

But also because we have the best test team available one can think about.

And that test team is you. So thanks to all who report problems and bugs!

Xeno

[uGAF] ACE_Dev YAS Repo:

Mod _____________Version

@ACE____________406

@ACEX___________278

@ACEX_RU________11

@ACEX_USNavy____12

@ACEX_SM________66

@CBA____________128

Use the link bellow and save to favourites:

yashttp://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev.yas

Auto config URL:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/ACE_Dev/modreopo.7z

Please tick userconfig as files have been updated.

If wish to use the 1.5 stable release you can still download from our ACE stable YAS repo, all ACE folders have _1.5 at the end including CBA and CBA_OA. You can find the links in the spoiler:

Use the link bellow and save to favourites:

yashttp://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/UGAF_CO_ACE_1.5.yas

Auto config URL:

http://folders.ugaf-addons.co.uk/OA_ACE/modreopo.7z

For a guide and info to use YOMA's addon sync to join our server follow this link:http://www.ugaf.co.uk/forum/viewthre...d=591#post_591

UGAF is actively using the ACE updates on its game servers.

Sweet had a qiuck go and wooot its awesome.

Please could some one reply to me last post problem thanks.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

Basic cargo system hows this work or what is it meant to do as I put items in the car,choppers cargo via gear menu but when i select this from the cargo screen it show empty?.

All so even if I have no sling and I use interaction menu it all ways gives me the option of trying to attach a sling.

Thanks

Thanks a lot for this update with the nice surprise. "Ingame ACE Settings" are very appreciated. Great work "A.C.E.2 Team".

:respekt:

@ACE team

I would suggest to reduce the "Ingame ACE Settings" to "ACE Settings". Right now it exceeds the box it's written in.

That's awesome. Got a legible picture?

s9hDi.jpg

s9k7r.jpg

click for bigger

@ACE team

I would suggest to reduce the "Ingame ACE Settings" to "ACE Settings". Right now it exceeds the box it's written in.

Where do you mean? It only says "ACE Settings" now.

Where do you mean? It only says "ACE Settings" now.

Maybe it's a problem with the polish translation.

We'll look into it.

Xeno

Hi, I recently moved my ArmA 2 folder and all my other games onto a larger hard drive and today when I tried to update ACE2, I got this message

"WARNING: ArmA folder not set or non existent: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2"

My ArmA 2 folder is now on my F: Drive, I just need to change the logpath to that..

I messed around trying to find a way to change my logpath, but I couldn't figure it out, any help would be appreciated!

There's been some discussion on that, see #14166

Personally I'm not sure how much the Mk18s would contribute, seeing as we already have a ton of very nice M4 variants, and there are many other unique weapons that could be added first.

I read the Topic animalmother, I found it quite interesting, I think it could be a good idea to have a ACEX_RH, i would also agree with you on the MK. 14 and M39 ;)

EDIT: Also just giving a heads up, can someone please update the Yoma repository.

Good question. Feature ticket it!

Kind of... can´t. After some seconds on Dev-Heaven the page jsut freezes or refuse to load =\

Will try a quick entry @14166 to add that.

Hi, I recently moved my ArmA 2 folder and all my other games onto a larger hard drive and today when I tried to update ACE2, I got this message

"WARNING: ArmA folder not set or non existent: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\arma 2"

My ArmA 2 folder is now on my F: Drive, I just need to change the logpath to that..

I messed around trying to find a way to change my logpath, but I couldn't figure it out, any help would be appreciated!

Try to change the path to the folder and exe files under Configuration\Settings in the SIX Up. GUI.

@ACE Update: One more step towards to a more User Friendly mod. Both WAGN and SU GUI are far better then the previous ones too. Kudos to all that.

Also a thanks to the RHS team that donated the beatifull BTR-70!

Edited by Smurf

Am I the only one who somehow doesn't get all the features from ACE?

Example?

I did have several features mysteriously stop working back with 1.3 stable.

Example?

I did have several features mysteriously stop working back with 1.3 stable.

like dust being lifted by overpressure (tank etc)

No, like ear-ringing, grenade throw modes and recoil dust from launchers and rifles/MGs. Not sure about the tank guns. But I rolled back to 1.2 because it's relatively easy to live without earplugs.

I can not carry boxes of ammunition in the truck ... Why? :confused:

@ACE Update: One more step towards to a more User Friendly mod. Both WAGN and SU GUI are far better then the previous ones too. Kudos to all that.

Also a thanks to the RHS team that donated the beatifull BTR-70!

Great to hear! :)

Specific details with RPT @ our tracker would go a long ways towards sorting it out.

Bollocks.

:confused:

I can not carry boxes of ammunition in the truck ... Why? :confused:

http://ace.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Cargo

Maybe the truck can't handle them?

Hi all I need some help please.

Its not ACE`s fault but I am basically trying to creat two EXE`s in my STEAM library.

I have ARMA2 and OA both are retail.

I have added a shortcut in my STEAM library for the BETA ARMA2 and that was fine.

Now I have tryed to create another ARMA2 BETA shortcut but no matter what I do both short cuts now start up ACE.

here is me ARMA2 BETA path

"E:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -maxmem=2048 -skipintro

"E:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2"

and the path for my ARMA2 ACE2

"E:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -noSplash -nointro -noFilePatching -showScriptErrors -maxmem=2048 -mod=expansion\beta;expansion\beta\expansion;@CBA;@ ACEX_SM;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACEX_RU

"E:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2"

Please advise as I dont want to restart to disable the ACE expansions leaving just the OA and BAF expensions every time.

EDIT

Spoilers wont work for me? or I would have spoilered the paths sorry

Ok I saw, that's the third time you've posted that, but I'm not sure how to help, sorry. You say it's not really ACE's fault. My best advice would be to try using a game launcher and not fiddle with shortcuts.

Is the kelly's heroes YAS ACE2 server still going? normally there is an update by now.

will be up when it's up...

You got six updater and some other YAS link to work with till then

having recently (since last friday's update) following problems with texture loading:

Warning Message:

Cannot load texture x\acex\addons\t_wep_m16\m3_3pp_ti_ca.paa.

Did anyone make a ticket about this at DH? I can't seem to find any thing else about this. I 2 have had this for a little over a week. Is it intrinsic to ACE2/ACEX or is it caused by something else we are using that may conflict?

I want to make sure it's not something on my end(and see if a ticket exists) before I post a ticket at DH, if needed.

EDIT:

Nevermind. Found it:

http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14318