Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 (Advanced Combat Environment) for OA/CO

The menu in my game does not, why?

1.Walk to Box

2.Use interaction menu and select 'Drag Box'

I can not load boxes into the truck:confused:

Seems Kelly's Heroes have been a little slow on updating in the last few months. Anyway, as said, there's always Six updater and the UGAF DEV ACE server published multiple times in this thread which seems to actually get updated in time every time.

Kellys ACE2-OA YAS Repo Updated to b406 ACE2 1.6 preRC

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Combined Ops & OA-Only. ACE 1.5Betas

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

ArmA2-Only. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Seems Kelly's Heroes have been a little slow on updating in the last few months. Anyway, as said, there's always Six updater and the UGAF DEV ACE server published multiple times in this thread which seems to actually get updated in time every time.

Well I can set the update to run automatically @1800 but I prefer to update when I have access to the server in case something goes wrong, which happened many times in the past. Not to mention that we are not running ACEOA server since OA is out. So I have a little less motivation ;)

Try to change the path to the folder and exe files under Configuration\Settings in the SIX Up. GUI[/Quote]

I just tried that, still can't get it to work.

Edited by Enad

Hi,

Don't want to be a bother but I can't seem to get flashbangs to work. I have added both "ACE_Flashbang" and "ACE_M84", I belive it's M84 but not sure, and when I play they are there in my gear but I cannot select them. I have attempted to use the F key and also by hitting Shift 3. Neither way seems to work... Quite frustrating. Also I've tried to add items like "ACE_Balaklava" to my AI squadmates but can't seem to figure out how to add them and make them were it. I've tried addWeapon and addMagazine but neither work. Any help would be awesome thanks.

Sincerely,

Guinness

Just one question, well I take that back, two really.

1) Is it possible to get MMA working with EASA (exchangeable armament system for aircraft)? Whenever I try to load new weapons onto the default aircraft, in this case I have the ACE2 A10, when I place EASA weapons, CBU-87's and 97's etc, then the LGB cam and AGM cam disappear, even if I put back the original armament of LGBs and AGMs

2) and much more importantly, Can anybody either guide me to a tutorial or systematically instruct me on how to use the various cluster bombs in EASA? I've kind of gimmicked with the CBU 87 where I just climb super high and dive bomb with it. While I can get in the general vicinity of where i want it, a better method would be SUPER.

And lets not even get started on the CBU 89. Totally hit or miss, it seems as soon as you release it, the munition separates and the bomblets disperse immediately at any altitude. Then if its really high you have about zero chance of having the sub-munitions anywhere near where they were supposed to, and even when you do they don't activate (eg explode stuff) and on the really rare cases where everything goes right and the munitions actually start detonating and hitting stuff, nothing is damaged.

Any help would be appreciated

The menu in my game does not, why?

1.Walk to Box

2.Use interaction menu and select 'Drag Box'

I can not load boxes into the truck:confused:

What exactly do you mean? It doesn't work, is that what your saying? Silly question here but are you using the correct interaction menu. I some times find that I've been hitting the self-interaction key and sit and wonder why the hell certain things wont work. Then I realize I'm using the self-interaction key. That's just me though.

Good luck.

BTR-70 is very cool!!!

Edited by evolve-r

What exactly do you mean? It doesn't work, is that what your saying? Silly question here but are you using the correct interaction menu. I some times find that I've been hitting the self-interaction key and sit and wonder why the hell certain things wont work. Then I realize I'm using the self-interaction key. That's just me though.

Good luck.

before I went out to drag the menu boxes, but not now ... I approach a box of ammo and I do not drag out the menu boxes and loaded into the truck.

I use the latest version of ACE2 and OA beta test v74123

Oh noo! :(

After updating to newest ACE I get an error: "Include file extended_eventhandlers\script_eventhandlers.hpp not found."

Oh noo! :(

After updating to newest ACE I get an error: "Include file extended_eventhandlers\script_eventhandlers.hpp not found."

Anders, i had the same problem. Some of the other mods you're using have an older version of the event handlers.pbo. Replace them with the cba event handlers.pbo from the @cba folder.

Anders, i had the same problem. Some of the other mods you're using have an older version of the event handlers.pbo. Replace them with the cba event handlers.pbo from the @cba folder.
Yep, got it to work now. ;)

before I went out to drag the menu boxes, but not now ... I approach a box of ammo and I do not drag out the menu boxes and loaded into the truck.

I use the latest version of ACE2 and OA beta test v74123

Not sure what's going on there. I can't get it to work either. Have you posted a ticket in the Bug tracker? Maybe it's already been addressed.

So, nobody knows how to use the various air to ground munitions of EASA?

I think I've seen it discussed in one of the other ACE2 threads but can't remember which milestone thread that was. I've never used it before someone else has though I'd imagine.

thanks manzilla, I'll keep looking, I did a special search along those lines and found nothing.... guess I'll just have to keep looking

No dice, really really frustrating, searched for milestones and everything, but none say anything at all about bombs period except to point out that the ACE2 CCIP is broken.

Is it just me or does no one really enjoy CAS operations?

Edited by berbinator

The problem with CAS operations in Arma 2 is that most of the time they end up with either the aircraft getting shot down within 2 seconds, or alternatively with the aircraft blowing up 99% of the enemy forces.

Bv1XS-10f65734.png

Please add correct BMD-2 (1.6) http://www.armaholic.com/colombia/addons/vehicles/rhs_bmd2_1.6.rar

Changelog:

v1.6

- [FIX] Classes conform to ArmA2: Combined Operations standards better

- [FIX] Gunner animation sticking out below the vehicle

- [ADD] Thermal maps

- [FIX] Stringtable fixes

- [ADD] Sight zeroing between 200 and 1600m

- [ADD] NVG gunner sight

- [ADD] PZU-8 anti-aircraft sight

ACE 1.6 has entered Release candidate stage; Feedback but especially bug reports welcome.

Bug reports, feedback and suggestions, on our Issue Tracker please!

Incase of issues registering or logging on, please see; http://dev-heaven.net/support

- [FIX] Gunner animation sticking out below the vehicle
http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14451 Edited by Sickboy

Hey guys, I have 2 editing questions that I couldn't get answered:

1. How do you use fastroping on say, a Blackhawk? (I searched Dev Heaven and couldn't find instructions on how to use).

2. How do you add alot of mags to a heavy MG (DSHkM) so it doesn't run out of ammo? (It is for AI, they need to continously fire and reload and fire and etc.)

EDIT:

I figured out the second one but still don't know the first.

Edited by Militantsausage