Sign in to follow this  
xeno

ACE 1.5 (Advanced Combat Environment) for OA/CO

A.C.E. Mod for Operation Arrowhead (Standalone and Combined Ops)

ACE_for_OA_large_large.jpg

It took a little bit longer than expected but finally...

v1.5 Stable is now available on the SIX - updater network and Multiupload (awaiting mirrors)

The release is based on RC6 Hotfix 2

Release notes (with Download Links):

Thanks to all people involved, enjoy!

Specially to all of you who tested it and reported problems to help us to improve ACE even more!

BIS-CommAward09-Medail-ACE-small.png

Edited by Xeno

I don't know why, but i can't enable the new factions (@ACEX_RU and @ACEX_USNavy) via the Six Updater, it's becoming pretty annoying.

Any ideas?

Congrats on the latest Stable Release.

Copied from old ACE thread, Copied because that thread will probably be ignored for eternity.

Hey, Great Mod!

I was however wondering what the My M16A2 is, Using ones nouse i depicited that it would be a 'modable' weapon IE: Adding specific sights (ACOG, Holo, Holo4x(nice btw), shortdot, Or pretty much any scope that you've added to the game. Does this go for attachments anywhere on the gun, Such as PEQ2s or GLs or even Bipods?

Is it only a plan at the minute, or is it well underway And if so, will you be doing the same thing with all the weapons?

IF you keep this feature and continue its development, ID love you to add the Underslung shortgun (masterkey i think), Like the one from RH.

great job, ACE team !

thx for all

Any ideas?

"main"-screen -> klick on "edit preset" (right beside textbox of your preset) -> klick in (empty) textbox right beside "mods" -> a list of all selectable mods should show up, just klick on the ones you want to have in your setup/preset (after that they should appear under the textbox), klick "update" and you're done

Edited by langgis08

An easy way to get the navy and russians [this is for Combined Operations] is to simply to go to Configuration, Settings and then edit the A2 OA Any in the Six Updater Suite. Once you click edit, go to the bottom where is says type and change type to Arma2OaCoAppSetting. The click Update and back in main CBA A2 and CBA OA should be skipped while the relevant ones should be there to Install and/or Update for A2 OA - ACE. Then click execute.

Kellys ACE2-OA YAS Repo Updated to b399 ACE2 1.5 Stable

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-OA YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

Combined Ops & OA-Only. ACE 1.5Betas

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACEOA-Repository/ArmA2ACEOA-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes ACE2-ArmA2Only YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

ArmA2-Only. ACE 1.3RC1 Stable & won't be updated anymore.

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

**Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

If you have the AddonSync installed, click on this and add from there -> Kelly's YAS Repos

Note that the URLs above are case-sensitive so pls make sure you entered exactly as provided above.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS.

just wondering

are there conflict between ACE and SLX or GL4?

because I am using these two mods now...

For those that are having issues with getting RU and USNavy content, check out http://six.dev-heaven.net/wagn/Six_Updater_Suite+FAQ#Force%20select%20specific%20ArmA%202%20Edition

Also, by popular demand, a dedicated Combined Ops setting profile has been enabled so you just have to select it in the Settings Profile override on the Main page.

I'm still running the last RC, Need to update :)