Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

Tu-95MS

Well thats not good!

I'm glad you're okay and I hope everything gets sorted soon. That must have been a terrific bang!

Where do you happen to live in? From the pictures it looks like you live in Europe.

Glad to hear you didnt get hurt, and I hope you will be allowed to get your stuff back. ;)

Damn I never saw anything like that on these forums, glad to hear your ok man, but that fire sure doesn't look like a gas explosion to me.

And that's another reason to make backups :biggrin:

Now you should do a model of an un-enterable, blown up apartment so we call all live this dream!

Whoa, I saw this in a news advert to one of my messengers earlier..never would have expected to see it here. Either way it's good to know you weren't there are the time :)

Maybe the CIA thought that Julian Asange was living there or something.

lol

If that happened to me I'd have to move - I mean seriously, how terrifying.

Srsly, I'd GTFO there lol. Though that propably will be the only explosion there for some time.

Maybe it was Al-Qaida, preparing a bomb attack, which went fubar. Thomas de Maizière was right after all ;)

Glad nothing happened to you Oleg, btw dont forget to also inform your comrades over at RHS mate.

but engine limit won't allow you to have rear turret mg (which is annoying limit for all people who like to see WW2 or later big bombers)

Hi all :)

IT`S ME AGAIN , THIS TIME WITH SOME VERY GOOD NEWS

A half an hour ago i finally finished building my new PC, it was very challenging ,because most of the parts are very exclusive ,so it wasn`t possible to avoid a use of some serious tools and handwork:

Screen of Configuration(more pictures will be uploaded soon):

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/8786/20263956.png

Gonna install Arma 2 soon and after that gonna test out my performance in game.

Hope PC will score good.

Edited by 3DArtist

That is indeed one big MF rig you got there. :D Could you share it's price? I was thinking about some xeon procs myself (X5650 or W3670)

You might want to consider chaining it to your desk, because with such specs, it won't be long till it creates artificial intelligence and kills you in your sleep.

That is indeed one big MF rig you got there. :D Could you share it's price? I was thinking about some xeon procs myself (X5650 or W3670)

Around 4,5k(euro)

It's probably still not sufficient for real-time rendering in Maya, ain't it? ;D

Glad to hear you're okay and back on track, Oleg!

It's probably still not sufficient for real-time rendering in Maya, ain't it? ;D

Glad to hear you're okay and back on track, Oleg!

here is

You can have vray RT working most likely pretty much instantly