Sign in to follow this  
3dartist

Tu-95MS

I`m not sure if arma 2 is capable of handling it (sound more like flight simulator feature) , i`ll make everything what`s needed as long as arma 2 will be able to handle it

Ask our coders in the forum, im sure its possible although with limitations.

Yep , I'll take contact with every coder that might help/provide good advise (abit later),all at it's time :)

Just a little insight. I'm no pro coder, especially with addon stuff, but I think breaking off a wing would be possible. I know you can make certain breakable parts of a model (like headlights/turret/etc). I would assume it wouldn't be too difficult to just detect when a wing is broken and then to simulate it falling off you could just spawn a copy of it as its own object. It would have to have it's own class/model going by how I'm thinking of it, not sure if you can just "detach" sections of a model.

Getting it to do so after it's already dead would be even easier. Probably 3 lines of code.

By the way, will you make a wing model, like if you shoot it down, the wing breaks apart?

Am I mistaken in thinking CSJ 'The few' mod has this feature?

Edit: Probably done with a hidden selection, and a seperate wing model.

Am I mistaken in thinking CSJ 'The few' mod has this feature?

Edit: Probably done with a hidden selection, and a seperate wing model.

Yeah, It had this feature.

I have some progress , working on a wing texture , the screens will be posted on sunday, the end of the week :)

I have some progress , working on a wing texture , the screens will be posted on sunday, the end of the week :)

Nice, I'm looking forward to seeing them :ok:

So any progress or did you stop working on this? :sad:

He didnt strike me as that type. Im sure we will here from him again.

Guys it's been a short while and u are already panacking lol

He will be done when he's done

He could be busy in real life right now

Patience:)

No worries guys, Oleg surely will finish this Bear.

I guess in a few days he will show up showing a completely textured model.

We were watching some films about planes when my son said he would like to have such on (pointing on a Bear) in Arma.

I though no one will do that work, but lets take a look at the forum .... :yay::yay::yay:

This is very good, thank you and please stay on it!

Hi all :),

I am still alive :)

It`s been a while since my last show up , but i t have to do with my computer , lets say my computer is getting worse , i`ve lots of bsod`s. Lets say i`m working on my pc now , i have no ability to paint textures on current machine in the resolutions and quality i need , my current machine just can`t handle it , so thats why i`m building a custom beast PC , within 2.5 weeks i hope to have collected all the parts to put it together.

I didn`t stop working on Tu-95 , soon as i got pc together i`ll continue to work on Tu-95.

You`ll hear from me soon :)

Take your time dude, hope ur new beast works like a charm.

When i got BSOD i run a program called Registry Fix for XP 32 bit or Registry Mechanic for 64 windows 7 and it always fixed a BSOD for me.

Not to mention the pc runs like a new install after running the registry fixers

Hi all :),

I am still alive :)

It`s been a while since my last show up , but i t have to do with my computer , lets say my computer is getting worse , i`ve lots of bsod`s. Lets say i`m working on my pc now , i have no ability to paint textures on current machine in the resolutions and quality i need , my current machine just can`t handle it , so thats why i`m building a custom beast PC , within 2.5 weeks i hope to have collected all the parts to put it together.

I didn`t stop working on Tu-95 , soon as i got pc together i`ll continue to work on Tu-95.

You`ll hear from me soon :)

Nice to hear from you man, have fun building. If you got any spear parts send them to me :biggrin:

Is this still alive? Sorry for the bump, but I really don't want to see this being left out.

Next time read before bumping.

He is having computer issues and is currently building a new one from scratch. Expect to hear something about it in december.

Next time read before bumping.

He is having computer issues and is currently building a new one from scratch. Expect to hear something about it in december.

Ahh shit sorry.

Some updates here.

The coming friday i have all pc the parts that i need to build my new pc ,specs will be posted later.

But there is another problem ,because of the explosion that found place in my home a few apartments away from me on 6th floor where i do live , police and fire department don`t let me in , lets say i live now in my friends house.It`s unknown when i`ll be allowed return to home ,says police and fire department.They don`t allow me to take any clothes or things that belong to me.

For this reason i have to freeze this project till things will saddle down and i`ll have a stable place where i can live.

Officials first said like it was a gas explosion, i told no it wasn`t , way to wierd that the guy couldn`t smell it , and the force is way to powerfull.

I said from beginning it`s not just gas but some kind mixture of suicide and probably bomb, and officials have also declared that it`s wan`t just the gas ,damage is to big.

Lets say the guy have blown up him self , he have been blown out of the flat to the streets from the 6th floor.Ofcourse he couldn`t survive the blast.

A guy i know saw the explosion with his eyes while he was standing outside , also he saw some rose/red colors and pices flying all over the street.

Hope to get back to home soon as possible.

Some vids:

explosiealphenadrijn1.jpg

explosiealphenadrijn2.jpg

explosiealphenadrijn7.jpg

img2004t.jpg

203300.jpg

Edited by 3DArtist

i already read in the news that they actually no longer think it was gas, especially because a fire is actually very uncharacteristic of a home gas explosion.