All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. EricJ

EricJ Release thread

Was doing a search for the FFV positions, and trying to figure out why the AI soldiers go for the FFV positions on my helos, specifically the MH-92 and seeing if it is something I can fix to allow the AI to take the Co-Pilot, and door gunner positions. Well I was looking in the Hummingbird config and found a couple entries that caught my eye. They were related to radar size and IR emissions. Well I thought that they would be a good addition to the MH-80, which is supposed to be a stealth helicopter. Well I applied the values and went up against a Tigris. The result? It'll gun you down if you get too close, but you won't eat a missile though from far off. Which is good because you think a stealth helicopter would have some sort of suppression against radar and IR target in the scheme of things (I'm wondering why the devs didn't implement that in the first place, and why the Ghost Hawk is used by line units, I will never know the reasoning for that). Anyway the hunt goes on, but thought I would share it though, as it does work.
  3. Today
  4. BatteryAcid1

Project Redline (R3D) Mods

nice work also are you guys working on bringing the little bird up to date with version 1.1.0.42?
  5. Raider_18

How to turn init code in to a script?

_bigThanks = "Many thanks, you guys are awesome!! 😁"; _homies = getPos (Pierremgi && @Larrow); _message = _bigThanks deliverTo _homies; Will reconfigure and I am learning alot by your examples. Thanks to you both. Will try to post an example mission with it cleaned up soon, so others can take an inside look.
  6. Cari appassionati di giochi Siete pronti a immergervi in un'avventura emozionante e piena di azione? Oggi vi porteremo nel mondo entusiasmante di Infinity Brawl APK, un gioco che promette di portare la tua esperienza di gioco a nuovi livelli di eccitazione e divertimento. Un Universo di Combattimenti Infiniti: Infinity Brawl APK ti catapulterà in un universo di combattimenti frenetici e avvincenti, dove solo i più forti sopravvivono. Scegli il tuo combattente, affina le tue abilità e preparati a sfidare avversari provenienti da tutto il mondo in intense battaglie uno contro uno. Grafica Mozzafiato e Gameplay Dinamico: Grazie alla grafica mozzafiato e al gameplay dinamico, Infinity Brawl APK ti immergerà completamente nell'azione. Ogni mossa, ogni attacco e ogni combo saranno eseguiti con una fluidità e una precisione che ti faranno sentire al centro dell'azione. Sfida Giocatori da Tutto il Mondo: Connettiti con giocatori da tutto il mondo e dimostra la tua abilità nella più grande arena di combattimento virtuale. Salta in battaglia, stringi alleanze e conquista la vetta delle classifiche per diventare il campione indiscusso di Infinity Brawl APK. Preparati a Combattere: Non perdere tempo, il mondo di Infinity Brawl APK ti sta aspettando! Scarica ora il gioco, unisciti alla battaglia e preparati a vivere un'esperienza di gioco senza eguali. Grazie per aver letto e buon divertimento nell'esplorare il mondo di Infinity Brawl APK! Cordiali saluti.
  7. Beckett21

Can't create a field in FS 22

Creating fields in Farming Simulator 2022 might depend on specific terrain conditions or land ownership. Ensure you have sufficient space and ownership rights to create new fields. Similarly, checking SASSA's pending status could involve verifying eligibility criteria and documentation completeness.
  8. Beckett21

Basis als Aktiv einstellen

Es könnte sein, dass es bestimmte Anforderungen gibt, die erfüllt sein müssen, damit die Option "Als Aktiv setzen" verfügbar ist. Stelle sicher, dass deine neue Base alle erforderlichen Elemente enthält und keine Fehler aufweist. Möglicherweise müssen alle notwendigen Komponenten, einschließlich Mauern, vorhanden sein, damit die Base als aktiv gesetzt werden kann. Überprüfe auch die Einstellungen und Bedingungen im Base Editor, um sicherzustellen, dass alles korrekt konfiguriert ist.
  9. It sounds like you're interested in enhancing the immersive experience of a military simulator game by adding more dynamic gun sounds and potentially incorporating melee combat, including knives, swords, and other weapons. Tweaking gun sounds for more depth and adding melee combat could indeed add a new layer of excitement and realism to the gameplay. Integrating customizable gun effects and expanding combat options could offer players a more diverse and engaging experience, potentially through mods or additional game modes.
  10. Hello! I have a script that adds custom ACRE racks to a vehicle. It works well when previewing the mission from Eden, but when I run it on my dedicated server, with ALiVE persistance activated, the custom racks will not be added for some reason. I suspect it's a timing issue, since I'm running the script from the vehicles init fields. But I did not write this script, nor do I know how I could try to run the script somewhere else. So my questions are: 1. Any idea why it won't work with ALiVE? 2. How do I convert this script to work on the vehicle, named VEHICLE1, from for instance a trigger in the mission or something of that kind? Here is the script: if (isServer) then { [ { params ["_vehicle"]; [_vehicle, "ODIN"] call acre_api_fnc_setVehicleRacksPreset; [_vehicle, {}] call acre_api_fnc_initVehicleRacks; [ { params ["_vehicle"]; !alive _vehicle || {[_vehicle] call acre_api_fnc_areVehicleRacksInitialized} }, { params ["_vehicle"]; if (!alive _vehicle) exitWith {}; private _vehicleRacks = [_vehicle] call acre_api_fnc_getVehicleRacks; for "_i" from (count _vehicleRacks) - 1 to 0 step -1 do { [_vehicle, _vehicleRacks select _i] call acre_api_fnc_removeRackFromVehicle; }; [_vehicle, ["ACRE_VRC103", "Lower Dash", "Dash", false, ["inside","external"], [], "ACRE_PRC117F", [], []], true] call acre_api_fnc_addRackToVehicle; _vehicle setVariable ["Dro_customRacksAdded", true, true]; }, [_vehicle] ] call CBA_fnc_waitUntilAndExecute; }, [this], 0.1 ] call CBA_fnc_waitAndExecute; [ { params ["_vehicle"]; !alive _vehicle || {_vehicle getVariable ["Dro_customRacksAdded", false]} }, { params ["_vehicle"]; if (!alive _vehicle) exitWith {}; [_vehicle, {}] call acre_api_fnc_initVehicleRacks }, [this] ] call CBA_fnc_waitUntilAndExecute; }; Thanks in advance.
  11. Why init.sqf ? So this is happening everywhere! Should just be initServer.sqf and then remoteExec the loadout script to where the unit is local, due to some of the commands being LA. //initServer.sqf // detect and change all editor placed units { [_x] call CB_fnc_factionConfig; } forEach ( allUnits select { _x isKindOf "CAManBase" && { !isPlayer _x }} ); // add MEH to catch anything spawned CB_MEH_factions = addMissionEventHandler ["EntityCreated", { params ["_entity"]; if ( _entity isKindOf 'CAManBase' && { !isPlayer _entity }) then {[_entity] call CB_fnc_factionConfig}; }]; //CB_fnc_factionConfig // handles params[ "_unit" ]; //Everything here will already be CAManBase and !player //ignore special units with this variable // factions to re-paint private _scriptName = switch ( faction _unit ) do { case ( "BLU_F" ) : { "BLUFORnato" }; case ( "BLU_CTRG_F" ) : { "BLUFORspecops" }; case ( "BLU_G_F" ) : { "BLUFORion" }; case ( "OPF_F" ) : { "OPFORcsat" }; case ( "OPF_R_F" ) : { "OPFORspecops" }; case ( "IND_G_F" ) : { "INDFORfia" }; case ( "IND_C_F" ) : { "INDFORspecops" }; case ( "CIV_F" ) : { "CIV" }; }; [ _unit ] remoteExec[ format[ "CB_fnc_loadout_%1", _scriptName ], _unit ];
  12. Cari lettori e appassionati di Brawl Stars Sono lieto di darvi il benvenuto a questo nuovo articolo dedicato al vibrante mondo di Brawl Stars! Oggi esploreremo insieme la recente versione APK del gioco, scoprendo le sue nuove funzionalità e le emozionanti novità che ha da offrire. Scarica: Brawl Stars APK Un Salto nel Mondo di Brawl Stars: Con il rilascio della versione APK di Brawl Stars, i giocatori possono immergersi in un'esperienza di gioco ancora più coinvolgente e avvincente. Questo aggiornamento introduce una serie di nuove modalità di gioco, personaggi e mappe, ampliando così le possibilità di divertimento e di sfida per tutti gli appassionati. Nuove Funzionalità e Miglioramenti: Oltre alle nuove modalità di gioco, l'aggiornamento APK di Brawl Stars porta con sé una serie di miglioramenti tecnici e grafici che rendono l'esperienza di gioco ancora più fluida e gratificante. Grafiche migliorate, prestazioni ottimizzate e una maggiore stabilità sono solo alcune delle novità che i giocatori potranno apprezzare in questa versione. La Community al Centro dell'Esperienza: Come sempre, la community di Brawl Stars gioca un ruolo fondamentale nello sviluppo e nell'evoluzione del gioco. Con ogni aggiornamento, Supercell, lo sviluppatore di Brawl Stars, si impegna nel ascoltare i feedback dei giocatori e nell'introdurre miglioramenti che rispondano alle esigenze della community, mantenendo così viva la passione e l'entusiasmo dei fan. Conclusioni Il Futuro di Brawl Stars: In conclusione, il rilascio della versione APK di Brawl Stars rappresenta un importante passo avanti per il gioco, offrendo agli appassionati un'esperienza di gioco ancora più ricca e appagante. Sono sicuro che questa nuova versione continuerà a catturare l'attenzione e l'entusiasmo dei giocatori di tutto il mondo, portando Brawl Stars verso nuovi traguardi di successo e divertimento. Grazie per aver letto e buon divertimento nell'esplorare le nuove frontiere di Brawl Stars APK! Cordiali saluti.
  13. Sono entusiasta di condividere con voi le ultime novità riguardanti uno dei giochi più iconici di sempre: Minecraft. Oggi ci immergeremo nel mondo della versione 1.20.80.05 APK, un aggiornamento che promette di rivoluzionare l'esperienza di gioco per milioni di giocatori in tutto il mondo. Scarica: Minecraft 1.20.80.05 APK Un Mondo di Nuove Avventure: Con il rilascio di Minecraft 1.20.80.05 APK, i giocatori possono aspettarsi di esplorare nuove frontiere e di vivere avventure ancora più entusiasmanti. Questo aggiornamento introduce una serie di nuove funzionalità che aprono le porte a mondi ancora più vasti e intricati, offrendo agli esploratori digitali un'esperienza di gioco senza precedenti. Miglioramenti Tecnici e Grafici: Oltre alle nuove funzionalità, l'aggiornamento 1.20.80.05 APK porta con sé una serie di miglioramenti tecnici e grafici che rendono l'esperienza di gioco ancora più coinvolgente. Grafiche migliorate, prestazioni ottimizzate e una maggiore stabilità sono solo alcune delle novità che i giocatori potranno sperimentare in questa versione. Il Cuore della Community: Ciò che rende Minecraft così speciale è la sua incredibile community di giocatori. Con ogni aggiornamento, Mojang dimostra il suo impegno nel soddisfare le esigenze della community, ascoltando i feedback e introducendo costantemente nuove funzionalità e miglioramenti che tengono viva la passione dei giocatori. Conclusione: Il Futuro di Minecraft: In conclusione, il rilascio di Minecraft 1.20.80.05 APK segna un passo avanti emozionante per il gioco, offrendo agli appassionati un'esperienza di gioco ancora più ricca e appagante. Sono sicuro che questa nuova versione continuerà a ispirare la creatività e l'immaginazione dei giocatori di tutto il mondo, portando Minecraft verso nuove vette di successo e divertimento. Grazie per aver letto e buon divertimento nell'esplorare le infinite possibilità di Minecraft 1.20.80.05 APK! Cordiali saluti
  14. cbdremovalssydney

cbd-removalssy-dney

Removalists Sydney, the vibrant metropolis of Australia, offers a multitude of opportunities and experiences. Whether you're moving to a new home or relocating your office, finding reliable and efficient removalists is essential. In this destination guide, we will explore the services provided by Removals Sydney, highlighting their expertise, benefits, and tips for a smooth moving experience.
  15. Go into you server's server.armaprofile, and look for scoreTable = 1; change that to 0 that should disable it.
  16. Jeddah Airport taxi: Convenient, reliable, and readily available transport for travelers at King Abdulaziz International Airport.
  17. krzychuzokecia

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

I'm sorry, I would but I'm not a Discord user, so I can't. Hope that's understandable. Anyway, I've noticed that all of the "sniper" scopes in CUP now seem to have canted reticles. I guess that's to simulate scope cant some people introduce when they're unable to have proper position behind the gun, but in such case the reticle would appear "in parallel" to the eye, and the target/enviroment image would appear canted. It's the opposite in CUP, and I don't think (aside maybe for "PiP" scopes) you can achieve proper effect in game. It feels a bit jarring, and contrasts with scopes from vanilla or other mods. Also, regarding CUP scopes when having ACE Scopes (aka miliradian turrets) enabled - since ACE Scopes use same keybinds as vanilla BDC adjustments, it's possible to change both of these simultanously with CUP scopes, leading to completely wrong elevation. I think the issue is that even with ACE loaded and ACE Scopes turned on, CUP scopes still support vanilla BDC change. But, judging from the way ACE themselves set-up vanilla scopes, those systems are not interchangeable, and require vanilla BDC adjustments in config of particular scope to be capped at single setting (usually 100 meters).
  18. First things first, check the basics. Is your server up and running? Double-check the IP address you're using to connect – a typo there throws a wrench in the whole operation. If that seems all good, it might be a firewall issue blocking the connection. Firewalls are like bouncers at a club – great for security, but sometimes they get a little overzealous. Here's where things get creative. I've seen some folks recommend tweaking config files or messing with port forwarding, but that can be a recipe for disaster if you're not careful. My advice? If you're not a server guru, it might be worth reaching out to your hosting provider. They've probably seen it all before and can get you up and running in no time.
  19. abudabi

FSR 3 support?

Yep feature needed asap, all videocards get stuck 100% GPU load all the time, 3d optics killing like 25% fps, it is so crucial during firefights 7800xt and i forced to play low on 3440x1440 to get stable 100+ fps
  20. pierremgi

btw, you could use a hashmap , probably better for preparing such script(s). Something like: CB_Factions_data = createHashMapFromArray [ ["BLU_F", [ [ "WhiteHead_01", "WhiteHead_05", "WhiteHead_04",...], [ "U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_black_F", .5, "U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_olive_F", .5, "U_I_L_Uniform_01_tshirt_skull_F", .5,....], [ "\a3\characters_f_gamma\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_black.paa", "A3\Characters_F\Civil\Data\c_cloth1_kabeiroi_co.paa", ....], [ "V_LegStrapBag_olive_F", "V_LegStrapBag_coyote_F", "V_LegStrapBag_black_F", "V_Pocketed_black_F", ...], [ "H_Beret_blk", "H_Bandanna_gry", "H_Bandanna_blu", "H_Bandanna_cbr", "H_Booniehat_taiga", "H_Booniehat_wdl",....], [ "arifle_AKM_F", "arifle_AKS_F", "arifle_AK12U_F", "arifle_CTAR_blk_F" ,...], [....] ], ], ["BLU_CTRG_F", [[...],[...],...]] ], .... ]; This way, you can see the whole things you want and the codes are faster. You create the hashmap once for all, then use it multiple times. Usage is a little bit different from testing a condition and running a script. Just: private _factionData = CB_Factions_Data get faction _unit; _unit setFace selectRandom (_factionData #0); _unit forceAddUniform selectRandomWeighted (_factionData #1); if (_factionData == "IND_G_F" && {uniform _unit == "U_IG_Guerilla1_1"} && {random 10 > 5} ) then { _unit setObjectTextureGlobal [0, _fiaFatigues]; _unit setobjectTextureGlobal [1, "#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.33,0.31,0.24,0.3)"] }; _unit addVest selectRandom (_factionData #3); There is no delay whatever the key (faction here) could be. Of course, it's a dirty example. Adapt and mind for the arrays and the global structure of the hashmap. Have fun
  21. Raider_18

Roger that, changed. Thanks!
  22. Yuuno -fr

Past Battle Pass

Good morning I would like to file a ticket, regarding old battle passes, how will this happen for players who have not managed to complete them? Will there be compensation in crowns/drops for example? I have several friends including myself who will never be able to finish everything and we ask ourselves a lot of questions about this. RoxieAtomic, could you give me some information I can send to them please?
  23. Good morning New small consumable proposition after the smoke which could delight aggressive players (rush). Here's a bulletproof helmet that could help you survive a bullet to the head. I don't think I'm the only one who's ever been hit by improbable headshots and this could remedy that and give a chance of surviving a fight expedition. 😃
  24. Hi, because Discord is blocked in my region, so I leave some messages here. 1 Currently RSASS is using an ARMA2 type generic reload animation. Since RSASS is a modified version of AR-10 (exclude its charging handle), will it be better to use M110's reload animation on it? Also, its ACE_barrelLength is only 264mm, should switch to 457mm or 559mm. 2 GALIL (556 and 762) is also using an ARMA2 type generic reload animation. should be better to use AKM and AK74's reload animation instead. 3 for the M249 and Minimi, because they are open bolt MGs, so should be ace_overheating_closedBolt = 0.
  25. because I found you released a Complete Pack long time ago, so I guess you were interested in more AIO packs https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1093191358
  26. Prestige Clairemont Review

Thank you for your Kind Help , Prestige Clairemont team appariciates your work.
  27. pierremgi

if (_unit IsKindOf "CAManBase") then { call { if (faction _unit isEqualTo "BLU_F") exitwith {[_unit] spawn CB_fnc_loadout_BLUFORnato}; // standard NATO if (faction _unit isEqualTo "BLU_CTRG_F") exitWith {[_unit] spawn CB_fnc_loadout_BLUFORspecops}; // CTRG if (faction _unit isEqualTo "BLU_G_F") exitWith {[_unit] spawn CB_fnc_loadout_BLUFORion}; // FIA as IoN security if (faction _unit isEqualTo "OPF_F") exitWith {[_unit] spawn CB_fnc_loadout_OPFORcsat}; // standard CSAT if (faction _unit isEqualTo "OPF_R_F") exitWith {[_unit] spawn CB_fnc_loadout_OPFORspecops}; // Spetznaz as Viper guys if (faction _unit isEqualTo "IND_G_F") exitWith {[_unit] spawn CB_fnc_loadout_INDFORfia}; // standard FIA if (faction _unit isEqualTo "IND_C_F") exitWith {[_unit] spawn CB_fnc_loadout_INDFORspecops}; // Syndikat as common criminals if (faction _unit isEqualTo "CIV_F") exitWith {[_unit] spawn CB_fnc_loadout_CIV}; }; };
  1. Load more activity