Sign in to follow this  
sickboy

A.C.E. Advanced Combat Environment - Public Beta *2*!

Kellys Heroes ACE Server & YAS Repository updated to b.215

Subscribe to KH-RSS -> http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/rss.php

Kelly's Heroes ACE2 YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2ACE-Repository/ArmA2ACE-Repo.7z

Kelly's Heroes Community YAS AddonSync AutoConfig URL - sponsored by Nat & Whisper (Repo for Islands & other Mods)

http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/updater/ArmA2Community-Repository/ArmA2Community-Repo.7z

***Make sure the Auto-Config-URL is exactly the same as above. URLs are case-sensitive (ie lowercase & uppercase matters) and may result in 404.

YAS users: Do not forget to remove extra files through YAS after updated.

Enjoy!

AddonSync Usage-> http://www.kellys-heroes.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=3212

Hah! Wirecutters! I've actually posted those as suggestion to BIS before Arma1 was released.

Haven't gotten the time to test them yet, but sounds very promising.

It's one of these small gamechanging features when attacking bases :-)

Why bother with wirecutters when you have the new M1028 Canister rounds? ;)

:p

Both sound excellent, cheers ACE team. :)

Hah! Wirecutters! I've actually posted those as suggestion to BIS before Arma1 was released.

Haven't gotten the time to test them yet, but sounds very promising.

It's one of these small gamechanging features when attacking bases :-)

Please report if it won't work on a fence with the location where I can find the fence on Chernarus or other islands to add it.

Thank you.

Xeno

Why bother with wirecutters when you have the new M1028 Canister rounds? ;)

:p

Both sound excellent, cheers ACE team. :)

Because tank shells tend to be noisy and tanks aren't always around ;-)

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Please report if it won't work on a fence with the location where I can find the fence on Chernarus or other islands to add it.

Thank you.

Xeno

If i run into fences that beat my cutters i'll give you a sign.

the Spottingscope seems to be crashing my game.

i added this addweapon "ACE_Spottingscope" to the init.

in the mission place Spottingscope worked excellent, then get into will crash the game.

am i missing something? thanks

3 quick questions.

Will engineers ever get the option to clear firing lanes? Clearing shrubs and trees totally, instead of blowing them down?

Was it ACE in ARMA that allowed people to build dug in improvised firing positions and sandbag walls or another mod?

I remember engies having the option to build small sandbag bunkers. Might this happen in ACE with engie squads? Not asking for magic, just the more people building the faster it might go.

* RAVLIFTER from RAVEN (ty very much for this) [Xeno]

What is this? The description is a little cryptic :confused:

I love the RAVLIFTER and the Wirecutters . But there is some new bugs too , i think that they are obyus and i dont have time to report all:

1- Yo can activate the """thermal""" vision with almost any weapon when using iron sight ( T key default)

2- Laser marker /vector not displaying azimud , elevation or any hud data ( red dot, laser still working)

3- Wirecutter removes your ammo .

Hey Sickboy and the other lads over at ACE i can not thank you enough for this MOD and especially your quickness in trying to sort the bugs out that inevitably appear. Like my Ruck one.

Thanks again for a brilliant MOD

*SALUTE*

Ah I see...

This process determines, for example, that an AHâ€6 could never lift a UAZ, or a UHâ€60 could not lift a truck URAL type or a CHâ€47 could not lift a M1A1. But a AHâ€6 can lift ammunition boxes and water or fuel barrels or motorcycles, or that a UHâ€60 could easily lift a HMMWV or M119 type or a CHâ€47 could carry a LAVâ€25 or an electric generator or a MTVR truck.

So does that mean we get a Chinook, otherwise ACE Domination MHQ handling is gonna collapse :p

how many of the ACE_1260646634 folders do u have??

use the one with the highest number the .hpp files in that folder are the new ones.

just one with numbers and one called "Ace"in Arma2/userconfig/. Both of these contain ace_clientside_config from the 24/12/09 and contain my User name. The one in @Ace/userconfig/ is from 23/12/09 and has no user name set, still John Doe. I guess that file has not been changed since the 23rd.

Which one does the game read?

I also notice that some other .hpp files in @ace/userconfig/ are newer than the ones in Arma2/userconfig/ (ace_keys and ACE_serverconfig).

But Ace_tracking in the same folder is older than the ones in Arma2/userconfig. :confused:

I love the RAVLIFTER and the Wirecutters . But there is some new bugs too , i think that they are obyus and i dont have time to report all:

1- Yo can activate the """thermal""" vision with almost any weapon when using iron sight ( T key default)

2- Laser marker /vector not displaying azimud , elevation or any hud data ( red dot, laser still working)

3- Wirecutter removes your ammo .

Please please please follow this guide to add the bugs to the bug tracker:

http://dev-heaven.net/wiki/ace-mod2/Bugz

It's MUCH easier for the devs to track the bugs there, separated from all the talk in here!

the one in the @ACE folder is always the updated one

when u update your ACE it gives u a fresh config file in the ARMA2/@ACE folder

thats always the newest config file however it does not mean anything has changed in the config file itself so when u have updated look carefully in the config file wich u can open using notepad if there are changes,... if so u can do 2 things just copy and paste the entire config file into ARMA2/userconfig/ACE folder, or simply copy and paste the added lines in the config file itself...

I also notice that some other .hpp files in @ace/userconfig/ are newer than the ones in Arma2/userconfig/ (ace_keys and ACE_serverconfig).

But Ace_tracking in the same folder is older than the ones in Arma2/userconfig.

no explanation....

just looked at that myself right now... your right...

Edited by =KCT=BlackMamba

From time to time copy the files from @ACE/userconfig to arma2/userconfig/ACE overwriting the old ones, entering your nick and changing them to your liking once again, in case they've added/changed settings in them.

Alternatively you can take a look into teh files visually and manually add/remove/change scripts in them.

Can somone plz make a alternate download for the sixupdater. i can't download it it always get stuck downloading, the most i got was 10mb before it got stuck. i disabled my virusscanner and al that crap.

Quick question for the community - Where can I find the wirecutters? I've had a look in a lot of the ammo boxes, but to no avail. Is it an item assigned to a specific class or something I have to specify in the 'Init' field?

Cheers, DA

thanks for all the great updates.

before any one gets on there high horse etc i have looked in game on on the web but i cant find where to get the new wire cutters from i have checked ammo boxes etc.

allso the new thermal imaging is that for most guns or just vehicles if for guns i press ace key plus T but keeps bringing up team selection window.

cheers all

great work btw :)

Quick question for the community - Where can I find the wirecutters? I've had a look in a lot of the ammo boxes, but to no avail. Is it an item assigned to a specific class or something I have to specify in the 'Init' field?

Cheers, DA

Yup, I've been looking as well. I can't seem to get the class name right to add it to the player either.