Thanks to several sneak-previews and location info from IceBreakr, I finished porting the latest basic Domination (Afrene) AI v1.27 for Duala just before Christmas - so that'll definitely be available as soon as the Public Beta is released... :D

B

Edited by Bushlurker

Hi IceBreakr

Duala is a truly masterpiece as far as I could see from the video. Thanks for you effort and hard work. I believe that this Island is gonna make history in ArmA II.

Can't wait for your release. Since Islands are my favourite toys of this game I am really excited to take a hike on Duala.

Thank you so much.:notworthy:

Thank you guys for supporting me, its a tough job but I want beta to "really look like beta" with only small fixes in v1.0. Hope you guys understand. Here's a sneak peak WIP shot from Sahbazz's Molatian troops that you're encounter on your "tourist trip" ;)

bfdwpfkk7vj6kyzete7e_thumb.jpg

Thank you guys for supporting me, its a tough job but I want beta to "really look like beta" with only small fixes in v1.0. Hope you guys understand. Here's a sneak peak WIP shot from Sahbazz's Molatian troops that you're encounter on your "tourist trip" ;)

Very nice looking troops :cool:

No, thank you for creating such an amazing island that all of us will enjoy. Thank you for your dedication.

Presenting progress with towns before the public beta release (this week):

l3ecnfwj17xzddrna001_thumb.jpg nmyzapge6j5maktpd73u_thumb.jpg glk7fxfqzdij1ncv8ln7_thumb.jpg 93gz69uxsqwmheucpmhh_thumb.jpg

Awesome! Thank you for those wonderful screens. Can't wait for the public release.

I even had a dream about this island..and I am not kidding...cant wait for the public release! :icon_dj:

I even had a dream about this island..and I am not kidding...cant wait for the public release! :icon_dj:

Same here. Something to do with american forces trying to hold off an onslaught of enemy cattle...

*PS* It's not often I change my desktop (Most of the time it's pictures from the Vietnam War. But this deserves a place of honour: http://www.file.si/viewer.php?file=l3ecnfwj17xzddrna001.jpg

Edited by Darkhorse 1-6

I can't wait until 27th MEU hits the beaches of Duala...it's starting to get really boring on the deck of Khe Sanh:bounce3:

icebreakr is delaying the release cos he hates us all,I know..AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I will put in PLA,rus and SLA vs NATO forces...lets see what happens....

Looks really nice.

One suggestion:

The beach is looking a little unnatural. Make the transition between the beach and ocean more flat and place the palm further away from beach.

Hmm, TheVoodoo will try, but you're looking at a river bank.

Takko: tnx for the comment about brightness, Sahbazz fixed it:

Spot 6 Molatians:

0olni9470e9s6oehack7_thumb.jpg

Peekaboo:

beou269rjknq5yf2jpjp_thumb.jpg

Presenting progress with towns before the public beta release (this week):

Looks really sweet, looking forward to this one...

/KC

Guys, tommorow is the day we board C130s and go to Duala :)

Today I'm making final touches to towns of Kinsella, Orellan and Kingala.

Molatia will finally get their main airport with new army FOB.

I'll try to add a training camp in v1.0 (won't be included in this public beta v0.99). It is in the remote desert area valley, "SBP Camp Noobia" will be very useful for C/Os of squads, all facilities available for drill and fire practices based on Dslyecxi's manual.