will it be a standalone in the end or will we need to download Panthera for the final version like we did for the beta?

Actually, only file that you need is ibr_plants.pbo

Should I put it in Duala pack too? What happens if you run two same pbos from two different @mod dirs?

Edited by IceBreakr

Can someone please help me out: I'm requesting a talented guy who can make me an intro(camera mission) for the map?

can I dare to ask if you release it today or tomorrow?just to know if I have to stay at home tonight!!ahahahahahhaah

Aelin: nope, been busy with "RL". We are adding in new content, so it will be ready in few days hopefully ;)

Amazing work guys, I can't wait for the release! Is there any plans for missions or campaigns to go along with this? This is almost a Tonal Redux, Redux!

Callsign: what would you like to see? Coop pack or PvP?

Well a SP and Coop Campaign would show off the island and extras really well, but then SP and MP single missions would be awesome as well! I guess its up to whoever feels like making the missions really.

The island looks very impressive. Looking forward to seeing it released.

Wow! - just saw Minimalaco's vid! - Duala's come a LONG way since beta 0.8! REALLY looking good now!

Looking forward to the full beta release!

B

I got myself a somewhat old rig, can ice breaker tell me what kind of performance I should expect on:

650W Psu

Ati Radeon 4890 1gb

Intel C2D E8400 3Ghz (dualcore)

2Gb RAM

Win Vista 32 bit

I got myself a somewhat old rig, can ice breaker tell me what kind of performance I should expect on:

650W Psu

Ati Radeon 4890 1gb

Intel C2D E8400 3Ghz (dualcore)

2Gb RAM

Win Vista 32 bit

I was able to test it on an even older rig, so you should be fine! Just don't play on high settings!

coming soon........

ggGZzwhneSQ

The video is great. This island seems to be the next masterpiece of IceBreakr. IceBreakr, please publish this island just before Christmas.