Nope, will post them later today, tommorow as a separate download. We're just testing them.

Aha!

I was lurking in another part of the forum there staring at code I don't really understand and nearly missed the event!

Well Done IceBreakr!!!

I'll d/l and check my Domination port is still OK with the latest version and post a link soon!

Congratulations!! I know only too well how much sheer work goes into a project like this... A Major achievement!

B

Seems this island has overlapping pbo with Panthera (ibr_plants), I don't have the time today to test it, but will the two islands mess up each others foliage?

Files are identical so they shouldn't conflict. Try using only the one from Panthera.

Here we go!

DualaDom.jpg

Download: Domination Duala. Afrene AI 1.27

A basic port of the latest version Domination West AI...

Based at Kinsella Airbase

18 Main Targets

No sidemissions (yet)

Afrene flag and custom soundclip

only other change from default is - default Terrain Detail is "Low" (easily changed in-game or by your server admin in the usual way, of course)... It's just that the clutter is so well done and its a fairly minimal fps hit so I figured it would be nice to let people see it!

As always - This mission is entirely the work of XENO - I've just changed a few numbers (and learned a bit in the process :))...

Kinsella Airbase awaits your arrival...

B

Ice...seriously great work had a quick run around tonite and you've outdone yourself mate 5 stars!

Thanks Aeneas2020!

Four shots captured from today's SBP squadnight:

duala_v099a.jpg

duala_v099b.jpg

duala_v099c.jpg

duala_v099d.jpg

Nice island, IceBreakr. I think you just bested Panthera. :eek:

Looking forward to more updates.

Just tried Duala and Domination mission from Bushlurker. So, what I can say. It' a real war. Amazing. And great Island ever. How long does it take to create something similar? It' a huge job i guess.

Very nice island as expected, can only hope that a good amount of servers will run missions on it in the future :) Thanks to everyone involved in the making

Great, grabbing now :)

So first things first, how do vehicles perform? Also does the civvy animals and people/cars work on this map (modules)?

No issue if not, a nice map all the same.

Edited by mrcash2009

Looks great so far!

Noticed this while flying about.

error2k.jpg

Also Icebreaker, is that jet in your sig a two seater? And will it ever be public? :p