Sign in to follow this  
chammy

New Sound Mod in the making, slowly but surely

taken directly from his you tube video showcasing his sound mod...

look on the first post of thread. this vid is as old as this thread

And the point is?

Pain0815: The video show you what Chammy is about. If you watched it you know its awesome. Let the man work in peace. Like Mark said (and most mum's): "Good things come to those who waits."

Looking forward to this :bounce3:

One Question:

Are you going to make a sound mod for Operation Arrowhead too ?

Edited by Biba92

Pain0815: The video show you what Chammy is about. If you watched it you know its awesome. Let the man work in peace. Like Mark said (and most mum's): "Good things come to those who waits."

Untill we die of old age :D

I'm pretty sure Chammy do what he wanna do no matter whats said here ;)

(pssst Chammy please release that beta you mentioned :p )

you obviously don't understand what a reply posted 1 week ago in BOLD means...

The guy working on this mod, has a life outside of BIS forums. As I know the guy quite well now I can say that he's busy as hell with R/L, but he loves doing this. So, again your patience will be rewarded.

Asking if its done, or moaning about lack of updates will not make anybody work faster..

Asking if its done, or moaning about lack of updates will not make anybody work faster..

I don't see anybody moaning just kindly asking about the progress. I really can't see a problem with that :)

It was referred to that i guess ^^

One Question:

Are you going to make a sound mod for Operation Arrowhead too ?

he probably dont need to, as id assume that arrowhead has arma 2 setup and again assuming that any mod that you use for arma 2 would work on arrowhead.

when he releases the sound mod then again we can assume :D that his mod would work for that. lot of assuming going on here, :D but thats what i assume :j:

someone just tell me to stop assuming here :rolleyes:

It was referred to that i guess ^^

He missed the part about the youtube comment only being a week old, thats what that was about. You can hardly call that moaning :confused:

he probably dont need to, as id assume that arrowhead has arma 2 setup and again assuming that any mod that you use for arma 2 would work on arrowhead.

when he releases the sound mod then again we can assume :D that his mod would work for that. lot of assuming going on here, :D but thats what i assume :j:

someone just tell me to stop assuming here :rolleyes:

Yeah but I think Operation A... is going to have new weapons like the Scar :)

good point, so there would be a possibility of him having to make it adaptable to the weapons that have their own sounds.

He missed the part about the youtube comment only being a week old, thats what that was about. You can hardly call that moaning :confused:

Is it worth wasting peoples time, more importantly Chammy, I'm sure he doesn't want to trawl through lots of this rubbish, if your trying to start an arguement over me asking people to be patient then be my guest, but your arguing with yourself coz I'm off to the old vid to wet my appetite for whats coming.

:)

EDIT:

@Günter Severloh

I suspect arrowhead would use classes from A2 and possibly new ones. besides its only a case of remapping the sounds and making afew new ones :)

Edited by Mark XIII

Is it worth wasting peoples time, more importantly Chammy, I'm sure he doesn't want to trawl through lots of this rubbish, if your trying to start an arguement over me asking people to be patient then be my guest, but your arguing with yourself coz I'm off to the old vid to wet my appetite for whats coming.

Dunno what your problem is :confused: All i said was that i don't hear all the moaning your talking about!

Is this Project still alive?

Yes, i assume you cant read?

Chammy is a very busy man and has a family too look after. Anyways he might be waiting until Christmas like a lot of other people i know making mods :j:

I really am expecting this mod. But I'll never understand why people keep pressing the modders.

Will be ready when it's ready. Lately I'm preferring the Two Weeks answer. :p

It will be a slow wait gentlemen... make sure you have a lots of patience... and if you somehow lose it... please dont make such a fiasco here. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but if CSM in ARMA1 time as any indicators... it will be a long wait indeed. He's doing it on his own free time, and some ppl got tired of waiting and... some riff raff ensued.. nothing major... but ppl lose their patience.

So pack up those patience boys

Can I quote myself?

Pack up those patience boys :D

Please can I help in the process of creation,

I have many sound effects on my pc to help you!

Just PM me, my sound bank is so huge!

Can I quote myself?

Pack up those patience boys :D

lol but when you say it, it sounds like it will take a year or more :p