Tonci87

ArmA II: Operation Arrowhead discussion thread

M60E4

Who needs the M240B? :D

everyone seems to use the same model for the M60.

Not that that's a bad thing; some of those models are actually fairly decent. e.g. ACE 2, P85 ;)

Edited by Laqueesha

Personally i like more modern versions of M60 like this E4 or even more like the Mk43 mod1 :)

I know its legendary mg ,but why everywhere must be that old rusty version :D

Personally like more modern versions of M60 like this E4 even more like the Mk43 mod1 I know its legendary mg ,but why everywhere must be that old rusty version

Once you've heard an M60 machine gun fire on full-automatic, you've heard everything. :D

ye the huey looks great. I hope it comes with m60 doorguns... :D

I got better pic - every f* kid wants to be > f* Rambo

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/d/de/RamboIIM60E3-3.jpg/500px-RamboIIM60E3-3.jpg

Who doesn't want to be John motherf*ckin' Rambo? Because, when war is in your blood, killing becomes as easy as breathing. Live for nothing or die for something. ;)

btw can't wait to test new "old" Huey ,there will crappy sound am sure of it

Time to wreak some havoc 'Nam-style; play some Wagner too. :D

I hope it comes with m60 doorguns.

And some FFARs to boot!

Edited by Laqueesha

I am not sure if this has been found/came up yet, but as some know, BIS is working toghetter with Black Element Studios, the guys who are working on Carrier Command and made Queens gambit I think. Back to the topic, I just heard some "familiar" music, take a look.

Music begins at 1:00

_nUgV4BAzyk

EDIT: I noticed, after watching few gameplayes that they have quite few songs from Alpha Prime

Edited by Kristian

I am not sure if this has been found/came up yet, but as some know, BIS is working toghetter with Black Element Studios, the guys who are working on Carrier Command and made Queens gambit I think. Back to the topic, I just heard some "familiar" music, take a look.

Music begins at 1:00

EDIT: I noticed, after watching few gameplayes that they have quite few songs from Alpha Prime

After looking few gameplays of AP , i must say ArmA2 got few AP songs , when the Studios are working together , why not :p

Edited by RobertHammer

After looking few gameplays of AP , i must say ArmA2 got few AP songs , when the Studios are working together , why not :p

Because of cases like this, where because of the same songs one rather "bleh" title (Alpha Prime) is associated with such a good title (Arma 2).

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Those British units must be DLC or something for OA. Or will they be included in the release? :confused:

That's a Lynx, right ? It could be for the german faction...

http://www.aan-online.com/en/europe/...s-in-2010.html

Hello ... What do we have here :) . A little surprise from BIS for the British community ?

I am speechless.... Especially the Jackal! Now I wonder what else BIS has hidden from us :

Is this for real?

I always thought AAN was run by some dude who was really interested in news reports etc. but I didn't know he actually 'worked with' bis :p.

I love the new colour filter module thingy in OA (as seen here http://www.aan-online.com/en/europe/23-chernarus-firms-strike-uneasy-deal-in-takistan.html - it looks like chernarus was ported into OA and the effect was then applied)

Edited by SASrecon

That link doesn't work for me! Could some one re-post it?

http://www.aan-online.com [remove this] /en/europe/23-chernarus-firms-strike-uneasy-deal-in-takistan.html

It's perfectly feasible that Brits will be included straight into OA, it was said somewhere else that the preview code only contained 60% of the content, so maybe the ksk units will have their vehicles aswell :)

Wow so much has improved from the preview version. The bushes aren't so blobby any more and the overall quality of the terrain is so much higher. Most people were gonna buy this with the content that was in the Preview code, I wonder how many more people will buy it after this xD

Edited by SASrecon

Oh my god. Thats fucking awesome!!!!!

I didn't think BIS would be that awesome. Those brits sure look like BIS quality. :O

That's awesome! This just got me 10X more pumped for OA. Dammn!

This... is... argh :(

whats the word?

.. eh..

oh yeah!

This is so much win! :D

I wonder what else they got in their sleeve...

NICE, the brits!

amazin!

and the "banner adds" on the aan site rock

i really want to get a closer look at this pic here. that city scape looks great! hell, all the new terrain looks good

jac_prev5.jpg

its just like the real BBC news site, the cool photos are not linked for a larger view :p