Sign in to follow this  
zenger

-=SARMAT=- Studio presents: WIP screenshots of the new project "Wings of Russia".

Its the biggest and most powerful chopper ever produced :) in 2002 it even lifted a crashed Chinook in Afghanistan and lifted it back to FOB :)

just cheked thier website man they modeled whole russian airforce

Schwiiiing <fap,fap,fap> =)

Congrats, looking good! Hopefully we will have our runways long enough to lift up this зверь =)

Wow! Not only a great model, but what an excellent video! The details in the graphics and stuff was really cool! (Ok, so I'm a vid-geek.) :) Great job!

Edit: Oh, and any plans on an A-50 Mainstay? Maybe not functional as an AWACS, but either for runway-dressing, or for a strategic target for air-to-air ops? :)

An awesome video and model as usual from SARMAT:)

Wow! Not only a great model, but what an excellent video! The details in the graphics and stuff was really cool! (Ok, so I'm a vid-geek.) :) Great job!

Edit: Oh, and any plans on an A-50 Mainstay? Maybe not functional as an AWACS, but either for runway-dressing, or for a strategic target for air-to-air ops? :)

From Page 1...

907b70fc7735t.jpg

Looks beautiful doesn't it?

these guyz from sumrat very very gifted peep'z exellent stuff just hope they realese it i've seen some people dont like'em {it's just a game not cold war get over it} kumbayyyaa kummbayya