Sign in to follow this  
Mark XIII (DayZ)

HiFi - Single Sound Modules (Weapons BETA released!!)

That's terrible news!

Thanks for all that you have done though... this is THE sound mod for ArmA2... I won't play with anything less.

Scream1996.jpg

omg, wtf happened mark?!?!? since armed assault, ive been using some of your soundmods and they are surley one of the best, besides some others outstanding soundmods out there from other guyz. what shall we send ya to persuade U? a nother extra wife or 2? some money, a new car or a new computer?!? :)

I will be stopping work on everything HiFi until further notice
i hope this means, you will return back to work on these awesome soundmods in the future again some day, otherwise i'll have to visit the UK from germany and pull you by your ears back to your computer again to continue your work soldier hehehee

well, take ya time now, relax, go out for some beers today and get a clear head!! in a few days/weeks maybe everything will maybe look different again. hardly anything is worth to be encurved on a gravestone for ever and besides that, some soups are mostley eatn hotter, than they are cooked and it would be a very, very big loss, if this comm would have to play arma without your outstanding hifi mods in the future, sir!!

in rock and mods we trust

nice weekend to ya and @ll

Don't stop your sound development without very good reasons eg. headhunters have found you and now you have to work from dusk till dawn!

Have drink or two and enjoy yourself making A1/A2 sounds better and better. Don't spend too much time thinking of some poor bastards and their lack of education.

OMG this really shocked me... What ever the Problem is, don´t let it defeat you.

Go on a Party tonight, on a Journey over the Weekend and everything will be fine again.

Or have a laugh or two

www.failblog.org

holy :eek:

i hope to give it another try :shrug:

pls take your time and think about it.

Terrible news. I know I speak for my entire clan when I say if you ever need anything, drop us a line at info(at)sr5tactical.net - anyhting.

Sorry to hear that,

... Guess it's time to find another active sound-pack dev.

Wishing you well Mark, hope whatever it is gets resolved for the better.

That is indeed sad news, I hope you will return soon, this sound mod is kicka$$ and your talent will be missed. Wish u all the best!

Hi Mark I wish you the best luck.

I just installed the HIFI whole package, just through all the bisigns and pbos into one addon folder, dunno if thats correct

when I start the game I get that annoying "Invalid crew civilian" error where the game loads to the little splash screen then it CTD's, I also got this error with RobertHammers helo sound mod that I loved after installing patch 1.05.

any fix to this?

and did I install it correctly??

Thank you for your work im sure its fantastic. :)

Please help.

Edited by Flash Thunder

Hi Mark I wish you the best luck.

I just installed the HIFI whole package, just through all the bisigns and pbos into one addon folder, dunno if thats correct

when I start the game I get that annoying "Invalid crew civilian" error where the game loads to the little splash screen then it CTD's, I also got this error with RobertHammers helo sound mod that I loved after installing patch 1.05.

any fix to this?

and did I install it correctly??

Thank you for your work im sure its fantastic. :)

Please help.

Delete "AH6" and "PMSD" pbo's.... I think there was a third one also.. read this topic further around page from 45 ... the answer is around there.

Gutted mate.

Really hope that things pick up for you.

Cos you're a legend, or rather your SFX are.

Sending you fresh alpine air to say thanks!

Hello) guys who have the old (first) sound HiFi_DMR ? Give me a link to download please:pray:

I fixed the "invalid crew civilian" error, thanks for this excellent sound mod Mark, these damn sound effects scare me! :eek:

Hi Mark, sorry you stopped work on the mod - hope things get better. Real life takes priority.

In case you do get back into it, I've had a couple of problems when using the mod with ace (I do disable ACEX_SM). I'm getting things in the RPT that I worry might be changing the behaviour of ACE. Here is the relevant stuff:

=====================================================================
== C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\beta\Arma2.exe
== "C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\beta\Arma2.exe"  -nosplash -name=fireship4 "-mod=beta;@hifi;@cba;@ace;@acex;@acex_pla"  -cpuCount=2   -maxmem=2048 
=====================================================================
Exe timestamp: 2010/03/09 10:15:04
Current time:  2010/03/09 10:28:01

Updating base class Single->Single, by hifi_ak107\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/AK_107_GL_pso/Single/
Updating base class Burst->Burst, by hifi_ak107\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/AK_107_GL_pso/Burst/
Updating base class FullAuto->FullAuto, by hifi_ak107\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/AK_107_GL_pso/FullAuto/
Updating base class LowROF->Mode_FullAuto, by hifi_m134\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/TwinM134/LowROF/
Updating base class HighROF->LowROF, by hifi_m134\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/TwinM134/HighROF/
Updating base class close->HighROF, by hifi_m134\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/TwinM134/close/
Updating base class short->close, by hifi_m134\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/TwinM134/short/
Updating base class medium->LowROF, by hifi_m134\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/TwinM134/medium/
Updating base class far->medium, by hifi_m134\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/TwinM134/far/
Updating base class Single->Single, by hifi_m16\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/m16a4_acg/Single/
Updating base class Burst->Burst, by hifi_m16\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/m16a4_acg/Burst/
Updating base class Single->Single, by hifi_m16\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/M16A4_ACG_GL/Single/
Updating base class Burst->Burst, by hifi_m16\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/M16A4_ACG_GL/Burst/
Updating base class B_9x18_Ball->BulletBase, by hifi_sonic_cracks\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/B_9x18_SD/
Updating base class B_9x18_Ball->BulletBase, by hifi_sonic_cracks\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/B_9x19_Ball/
Updating base class B_9x19_Ball->BulletBase, by hifi_sonic_cracks\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/B_9x19_SD/
Updating base class MGun->Mode_FullAuto, by hifi_m240coax\config.cpp/CfgWeapons/M240_veh/manual/
Updating base class BulletBase->B_9x18_Ball, by x\ace\addons\c_weapon\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_9x18_SD/
Updating base class BulletBase->B_9x18_Ball, by x\ace\addons\c_weapon\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_9x19_Ball/
Updating base class BulletBase->B_9x19_Ball, by x\ace\addons\c_weapon\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_9x19_SD/
Updating base class Mi24_Base->Mi24_Base, by ca\air2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi24_Base_RU/
Updating base class Mi24_Base->Mi24_Base, by ca\air2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Mi24_Base_CDF/
Updating base class UH1_Base->Helicopter, by hifi_uh1\config.cpp/CfgVehicles/UH1Y/
Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/
Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/
Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BMP2_Base/Turrets/MainTurret/Turrets/
Updating base class MainTurret->MainTurret, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/AAV/Turrets/MainTurret/
Updating base class Helicopter->UH1_Base, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1Y/
Updating base class Mode_FullAuto->MGun, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M240_veh/manual/
Updating base class Mode_FullAuto->LowROF, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/TwinM134/LowROF/
Updating base class LowROF->HighROF, by x\ace\addons\c_vehicle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/TwinM134/HighROF/
Exe version: 1.05.63826
55.831 (0) XEH: PreInit Started
60.51 (0) XEH: PreInit Finished
61.456 (0.047) XEH: PostInit Started
0:01:00.671 (0:00:00.047) [x\cba\addons\common\init.sqf:4] MISSINIT: missionName=nointro, worldName=utes, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true
0:01:02.806 (0:00:00.047) [x\cba\addons\versioning\versioning.sqf:5] : cba_versioning_versions=["#CBA_HASH#",["cba","ace","acex"],[[[0,3,1,84],-1],[[1,0,10,316],-1],[[1,0,10,210],-1]],[[0,0,0],0]], cba_versioning_versions_server=any
62.923 (0.047) XEH: PostInit Finished
85.01 (0) XEH: PreInit Started
88.094 (0) XEH: PreInit Finished
0:01:30.370 (0:00:00.000) [x\cba\addons\common\init.sqf:4] MISSINIT: missionName=, worldName=utes, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true
90.379 (0) XEH: PostInit Started
0:01:31.617 (0:00:00.000) [x\cba\addons\versioning\versioning.sqf:5] : cba_versioning_versions=["#CBA_HASH#",["cba","ace","acex"],[[[0,3,1,84],-1],[[1,0,10,316],-1],[[1,0,10,210],-1]],[[0,0,0],0]], cba_versioning_versions_server=any
91.7 (0) XEH: PostInit Finished
140.384 (0) XEH: PreInit Started
143.618 (0) XEH: PreInit Finished
0:02:24.401 (0:00:00.000) [x\cba\addons\common\init.sqf:4] MISSINIT: missionName=, worldName=utes, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true
144.41 (0) XEH: PostInit Started
0:02:24.908 (0:00:00.000) [x\cba\addons\versioning\versioning.sqf:5] : cba_versioning_versions=["#CBA_HASH#",["cba","ace","acex"],[[[0,3,1,84],-1],[[1,0,10,316],-1],[[1,0,10,210],-1]],[[0,0,0],0]], cba_versioning_versions_server=any
144.961 (0) XEH: PostInit Finished
326.236 (0) XEH: PreInit Started
329.531 (0) XEH: PreInit Finished
329.958 (0.05) XEH: PostInit Started
0:05:29.870 (0:00:00.050) [x\cba\addons\common\init.sqf:4] MISSINIT: missionName=nointro, worldName=utes, isMultiplayer=false, isServer=true
0:05:30.486 (0:00:00.050) [x\cba\addons\versioning\versioning.sqf:5] : cba_versioning_versions=["#CBA_HASH#",["cba","ace","acex"],[[[0,3,1,84],-1],[[1,0,10,316],-1],[[1,0,10,210],-1]],[[0,0,0],0]], cba_versioning_versions_server=any
330.676 (0.05) XEH: PostInit Finished

Very quickly...

Thankyou for your support, its nice to know so many people are behind you ;)

So, just to let you know, I'm back.

I'll go into details when I have more time, for now just know that the Artillery modules WILL see light of day. I'm working with someone who's helping me make a testbed for the arty sounds. Once we iron the bugs out we'll see what we can do :).

As regards to current beta bugs, The HiFi team are fully aware of the majority of them, the issue for us is time and space as we're never all here at the same time, at least for the moment..When we are, we'll start squashing them proper.

Again, thanks for the comments ! They help lift a guys spirits ;)

So, just to let you know, I'm back.

I knew it. :D

Good to hear buddy. ;)

Oh wow, this really made my day. Glad you are back^^

Yeah, you made my day Mark. Nice to have you back working on this mod.