Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Went insane last night with people b*tchin about ACE mortars and artillery and stuff...

While the M224 is still on the table till I figure out the model.cfg issues I am working on a from the ground up new mortar:

M120 120mm Mortar

M120_07_tn.png

M120_08_tn.png

M120_09_tn.png

Just need to do the bipod... More than likely going to attempt something different with the sight unit than what we had planned for the ACE M224 and make it a separate object that attaches to this.

it does. not sure why though ' date=' ill see what i can do[/quote']

too thin

Aright here. I am sitting with a Large PASGT in my lap. LWH and the PASGT are pretty much identical with identical thickness. 5/8 inches thick (15mm thick). So by that pic that he posted, it is pretty much spot on. If you do increase the thickness, it wouldn't be by much.

my helmet is probably just a tad too big. I think it's thick enough for an lwh.

will adjust and post results tomorrow .. thanks guys

my helmet is probably just a tad too big. I think it's thick enough for an lwh.

will adjust and post results tomorrow .. thanks guys

That's what I was going to say. Thickness looks fine I think it might just be the angle.

Second set.

arma2oa%202010-10-25%2021-43-24-36.jpgarma2oa%202010-10-25%2021-46-02-66.jpgarma2oa%202010-10-25%2021-41-47-05.jpgarma2oa%202010-10-25%2021-43-41-23.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Last one for today

mana_overview.jpg

I don't understand it, Mana seems to be a holiday island and looks like paradise. So we gonna send our soldiers for some vacations to that heaven island? :)

P.S. do I need to say directly, that Mana is a beauty?

It looks fantastic prowler. Do you need a good pc to play on this island or? How's the fps

FPS is very good, I get 25 fps on chernarus with high settings and so far I'm sitting about the same or more in some areas.

Lennard: very nice, but camo is really too much "sandy".

Well I guess they are sandy because they have been in combat and are not a bunch of clean looking Highspeed omg!!11 Delta Airsofters..

;)

:D

@Fox- I think the helmet looks a bit too tall, and it looks sorta...bumpy.

@prowler- That's AWESOME! Can't wait for it, whats the size? 5x5?

Well I guess they are sandy because they have been in combat and are not a bunch of clean looking Highspeed omg!!11 Delta Airsofters..

;)

You sir put it right. You sir are epic.

;)

this.

Did spend some time on the Fennek:

1025101920resized1280.th.png

Doh....guess I will stop working on mine since yours is further along.

Wow great job man, This Island is beautiful. Reminds me of something from Wake Island of World War 2. I cannot wait for it to be out :)

Edit: *wrong forum. :( *

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Special surprise to be found on Mana Island.

http://picasaweb.google.com/prowler.plr/ManaIslandAlpha#

Looks like Mana will be trading up Tourists for Terrorists in the near(ish) future. :p

Wow great job man, This Island is beautiful. Reminds me of something from Wake Island of World War 2. I cannot wait for it to be out