Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Kheiro, those look very nice! Do you have any plans to add more vehicles to the pack?

I love the camo job on the Mi-8, it looks similar to the BTR-70 winter pack you released some time ago (which I am using in a mission I'm currently working on), any plans to do more vehicles with that pattern as well?

rgr that, will tone the seams down a bit. Underestimated the effect of normal map as on the texture they are much brighter.

About bombs, done are Mk81, Mk82, Mk84 and GBU-53 JDAM. Based on the Mk's, i'll do GBU-10 and GBU-12 and maybe another JDAM aswell.

those specific bombs are found on the X02 Wyvern that is currently out as a mod.

those specific bombs are found on the X02 Wyvern that is currently out as a mod.

You mean the JSOW? Or the ones that he listed above your post? Because they were also one of my favorite munitions on the old PRACS ArmA 1 aircraft.

yes, they are more of an advance version of that war head i believe, but the effect is still the same, the cluster effect is amazing.

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

and yes i was talking about the JSOW

wld427 already has received the new MLOD of the JSOW for PRACS. Finally without his inspiration (although unattended) i probably wouldn't have created this new version.

He sent me the JSOW he had for my Missilebox but i wasn't happy with the low res MLOD and textures so i created a new from scratch.

Btw, the JSOW has different warheads, the Cluster being one of them. It has to be seen as a container for different loads, depending on the requirements of the mission.

Btw, the JSOW has different warheads, the Cluster being one of them. It has to be seen as a container for different loads, depending on the requirements of the mission.

There is a CBU version, the JSOW. A laser guided double-blast variant for hard targets. A sensor fused version, basically 24 little bomblets that fly out and home in on heat sources. And a few others.

Looks epic mate, keep it up! Silly question, which mods (i.e. ACE and the like) will it be compatible with

It'll probably use CBA. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

my first attempt at a model for ArmA2 - a MiG-21 Fishbed, it's only about 20% complete so far.

yeah i guess there's probably a few Fishbeds (or Lancers, or Bisons etc.) already around for A2, but i wanted something familiar and simple as a first project.

Fishbed_A2_00.jpg

thanks for your kind comments guys.

Wich version is this ? PF,PFM,MF,BIS...?

ah, well that's the tricky bit. i don't have a complete set of tri-views and reference photos for one specific version; my tri-view sides are E-7SPS but i had no top/bottom views for that, so i had to kludge some together from a MiG-21R (using E6-T3 for the wing tips)

i wanted to build a 'big nosed' version, i.e. not like the narrow-nosed Fishbed-C/J-7/F-7 type with the shorter intake spike, and i liked how the E-7SPS had the large nose but also used the one-piece canopy

so far i haven't managed to find any decent info on the gun pack - just a few blurry photos. i will keep looking.

Edited by clivewil

Atm I am working on updating my weapon packs

1jgyg.png

2xfq8.png

3wfh9.png

Why is the Galil barrel oval?

STGN

Why is the Galil barrel oval?

STGN

Thanks for pointing that out, fixed it now.

I thought Id try my hand at doing some addons. So i came up with some Russian Naval Infantry wearing the new digital desert camouflage. I will release a pack soon when i reskin some vehicles for them to use. Ill try and get them put into ACE as well if they will take them. Seems unfair there is desert USMC and no desert Russian marines. :)

The Russian Green Sea fleet has deployed the 77th Naval Infantry Brigade to Takistan in support of the failing Takistani Government in its fight against local Mujihadeen.

navy1.th.jpg

navy2t.th.jpg

navy3p.th.jpg

Edited by colonel stagler

Thats a very nice looking Kriss.. Will it also come in a non-supressed version..!

I am going to presume it will have either no recoil at all or very small, since allready the vanilla MP5 for example has allmost no recoil. :p

I am going to presume it will have either no recoil at all or very small, since allready the vanilla MP5 for example has allmost no recoil. :p

I have fired this weapon extensively, i actually ended up passing on buying one but i used to live in Virginia Beach where the company who makes them is based. The recoil is actually minimal. I won't say it isn't there but this is by far and away the most accurate SMG type weapon i have ever fired. If anyone is looking for info on this weapon, i.e. muzzle rise etc i would be happy to be a consultant i probs have 100+ hours range time with them.

The Kriss Model by DMC part of the upcoming AAF pack of randomness

Wow those are absolutely fantastic looking!

I have a very dumb question, is the first picture RL or a render?

I cannot tell the difference sometimes between ingame arma 2 and real life.

Incredible aint it?!! :yay:

Wow those are absolutely fantastic looking!

I have a very dumb question, is the first picture RL or a render?

I cannot tell the difference sometimes between ingame arma 2 and real life.

Incredible aint it?!! :yay:

That's render ,but it looks very nice indeed :)

Yep these babies are going to be lethal with one shot at 100m .45 all the way

and fire fully auto standing up without a care :) ..i hope hehe

@Aeneas2020

Yep that would be great... Monty Bravo is making the configs so he'll contact you if needs be.