Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

Here are some screens of the map i'm working on. The map is 10 x 10km and based on real height data, elevation ranges roughly from 30m to 1000m.

The terrain is hilly and mountainious, the highest area is found on the big mountain plateau seen on the screens in the background.

Alot of terrain is covered by light pine tree forests and alot of rocks. The hills, rocks ans trees around provide good cover and alot of freedom to move / flank. The terrain also gives rahter good overview due to the spaced trees and hill tops.

Here are some early wip screens that show the big mountain plateau in the background:

1: Screen

2: Screen

3: Screen

Edited by Chill xl

Looks good Chill xl

From Pic2 you'll need to tweak the colour variation between your ground textures and your map texture colours. (ground in foreground is lighter)

Tactical missile is ready for launch :D Except it has no missile launch script :rolleyes:

ss21l.th.jpg

Edited by USSRsniper

cool tochka.

after 8+ years of scud-b usage in bis games, it will be finally replaced with more modern launcher :)

after 8+ years of scud-b usage in bis games, it will be finally replaced with more modern launcher

Pfff, but scud-b just looks so badass on its MAZ-543 TEL. The newer generaton trucks just dont look as badass IMHO (Topol series aside)

Pfff, but scud-b just looks so badass on its MAZ-543 TEL. The newer generaton trucks just dont look as badass IMHO (Topol series aside)

Tochka is bad ass too, it's amphibious :)

arma22009110715465134.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8530/arma22009110715521255.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7899/arma22009110715513272.jpg

Conceptual for the Stargate Mod. Release in a galaxy, far, far away (okay that wasn't Stargate :) ).

If anyone has a visitor script to randomly set the height of Visitor 3 objects

(there's one for random placement and direction, but it doesn't include height :( ), I'll name an asteroid to him ;) .

Edited by Icewindo

Looks good USSRSniper, any chance you'll do any other more modern launchers? (for example the previously mentioned Topol)

Looks good USSRSniper, any chance you'll do any other more modern launchers? (for example the previously mentioned Topol)

That 16x14 monster, that would be an interesting project, since the wheels can increase the polygon count quickly :D

@Max Power

The texturing looks great , really some character there, I think you have nicely captured the texture of the metal.

Thanks for the comments! I was a little worried about how it would read on other peoples' monitors.

Great work Max Power! As always. Here's some more WIP. Just another project along with my Special Forces.

national_guard_wip_s.jpg

Great work Max Power! As always. Here's some more WIP. Just another project along with my Special Forces.

Jesus Christ BINK!!

Stop procrastinating and go apply at BIS, your work is amazingly good. :yay: