Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

The video demonstration of my anims, there is a illusion of a wrong movement of a belt, I think it reparable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFS8lLYCqzw

thanks for this gms ive got all our pracs machineguns using these features you so kindly informed me how to impliment.

NZXShadows: M1151 in Woodland Camo.

Those look awesome! Fantastic work. How will the tyres work on those babies? Will the tyres be made so they can take more punishment than standard or totally bulletproof?

Great vehicles. Cant wait to drive them again. :)

Sooo...Ive been scanning this thread now for the last hour hour and half..

All i can think of..Were the heck are all those BIGASS islands..

I mean, the work you are doing (some of you) wont have the potential

as they would on a really HUUUGE island..RSKL, Gnat (B52?!?!? Come on)

and so on..

Lovely work make no misstake about that..I really think you are doing stuff

that "enhance" the game..But without thouse bigass islands, naaa....

super HK7, but you made yourself as you wrote

I made a HK-MP7
or CS ? cause short time ago you had problem with lack of BIS EOTech MLOD model and now such suuuuuuuuuuuper HK7?

month ago you needed EOT MLOD and now such super MP7 ?

i see some shading problems typical to import (year ago another persons were showing CS weapons saying "i made")

if it is really yours, than gratulations, cause model and textures look super, althought shading on some edges is looking like 3ds mesh import to oxygen (during such import some edges changes shading)

Edited by vilas

n1 mp7 Christian ;)

and Vilas? why is u always thinking everybody is showing stolen stuff 0o

not everyone is a thief ;|

because some days/weeks ago he was asking me for EOT, cause he worked on his pack and had no EOT MLOD

if EOT was so hard some weeks ago and he was looking for EOT and a lot of PMs (4-5 times or smthg like this) were changed "why not give me MLOD" (it was pretty annoying answering 4-5 times, cause other people understand one message answer yes/no ), and now such great MP7 ?

thats why i had doubt and i asked ;)

why is u always

always ? do you know meaning of word "always" ??

if you use word, please, better ask parents what it means

Edited by vilas

Hi guys!

see my latest Video 'CASP (stepped) Optics' on my YT channel...

In it you can see a stepped optics magnification in a tank, like it should, no more 'zoomy-zoom' if i dont want it... there are a couple of ramnifications there but nothing undoable... i will come back to those when i resolved them to my liking...

The magnifications in this video are:

GPS: 3x

GPS: 10x

GUS: 1x

GAS: 8.2x

i configged the minus and plus of the numpad to this and made it to behave like a rotary switch ie you can switch up and down on that above list of magnifications.

.. more to come

(like GPSE for commander and such..)

PS:

Here a WIP-video of a whiptrap (vc-style) for Arma1+2 ...

Edited by PhilippRauch

I don't really see whats the problem... He only said that he made a MP7 addon for ArmA2. You can't really tell from his post if he made a new model+texture+config= new MP7 addon or he just used an already made 3d model and just configured it for Arma2 which also can be taken as a new MP7 addon. Anyway nice addon, looking forward to a release.

Edited by BogdanM

not trying to get this into OT, but when you are saying I MADE a HK-MP7 for ArmA2 , what should one get out of that?

That you actually made that model, texture by yourself. He didn't say i made this addon, so your post BogdanM is besides the point

I hate ppl who are attributing other ppl work to themselves....The best thing to do is to say: hey, i got permission from A and B, and i am gonna port this over to A2. At least you are being honest

not trying to get this into OT, but when you are saying I MADE a HK-MP7 for ArmA2 , what should one get out of that?

That you actually made that model, texture by yourself. He didn't say i made this addon, so your post BogdanM is besides the point

It depends how you read it. What I understood was that he made a new HK-MP7 addon. If he only would have shown a screenshot in 3ds max than it would have been quite clear that "made" meaned he made the model. If he shows an ingame screenshot than to my understanding he means that he made a MP-7 addon. But see it how you like, I was only sharing my oppinion.

Actually I was wrong. I didn't noticed I was looking at different sides of the weapon :o. They look quite similar... What puzzles me is that Christian's textures seem to be on the wrongs sides.

Real weapon left side

http://world.guns.ru/smg/hk_mp7_b.jpg

Addon right side

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/original/b2692bdf11263d4b8639452adee8e8cd/1.png

But I might be wrong...

Edited by BogdanM

could be the CS disease of mirroring the weapons so that all the exciting bits (Ejector port) is on inward facing (player) side. You know, so it looks cool.....

So Guys

That is the Model of Fpsbanana.com, but I did not say that I will publish it. ;)

I hav the Model Modified, Anti-aliasing, Size of Model, and some small things. I respect any Authors for the Hard Work of models. And without a permission from the author, I will publish nothing.

I currently work privately for me, who do I get a permit for it, I can publish the projekts, so are now asking all clear. ;)

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/16679

I think we need more good arms in ARMA2 :D, and and convert from other games so does almost everyone, course this also includes weapons from CSS. :619:

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

he could also show screenshots of a 3d modeling program if he converted it^^ it wouldnt be more plausibly. and actually i find it good to convert already existing models (with permission) cause it spares a lot of time and work. and why make something if already a good model exists and you could use it?

the MP7 looks really great! will you also make a version with silencer?

Edited by Tobie

Actually I was wrong. I didn't noticed I was looking at different sides of the weapon :o. They look quite similar... What puzzles me is that Christian's textures seem to be on the wrongs sides.

Real weapon left side

http://world.guns.ru/smg/hk_mp7_b.jpg

Addon right side

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/original/b2692bdf11263d4b8639452adee8e8cd/1.png

But I might be wrong...

I believe the texture is either mirrored, or the model is the same on both sides which would explain the texture being on the opposite side. Does the MP7 have a fire selector on both sides or just the one?

EDIT:@PhilippRauch, thats looks excellent mate, could really do with a magnification system like that!

Edited by STALKERGB

and and convert from other games so does almost everyone, course this also includes weapons from CSS. :619:

you wrong, almost everyone do his own work, not ports other

most of addonmakers here do own stuff, spend time, effort

only very small group ports other work