Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

you wrong, almost everyone do his own work, not ports other

most of addonmakers here do own stuff, spend time, effort

only very small group ports other work

Yes Vilas that's true what you say. I hav a BIG Respect for Modeller, this is the absolute hard work for Addon-Makers. But for people like me, this is quite difficult, and I'm glad made the modeller models already have one can use. I do not steal Models other Authors.

But that's another story.

Status: I hav a premit of "schmung" from Fpsbanana.com just received now. So a publication is nothing more in the pathways.

I Release the MP7 in the next Weeks. :bounce3:

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Christian,

Make sure you mirror the model and then reverse it. That will 'right' the model so the sides are proper.

Cheers.

Take a look at the MP7 images/specs on the product pages of HecklerKoch.com too. ;)

Will the MP7 be in primary rifle slot or in pistol slot?

Christian,

Make sure you mirror the model and then reverse it. That will 'right' the model so the sides are proper.

Cheers.

Yes you are right. ;)

PS: I am looking for someone who can create for me the material textures (rvmat write, and can create textures "SMDI"). I can not make this good :o

Conact my who wants to help me. ;)

Take a look at the MP7 images/specs on the product pages of HecklerKoch.com too. ;)

Will the MP7 be in primary rifle slot or in pistol slot?

I plan this, too the Pistol "Slot"

Christian, i believe many people will help you in learning

every one was beginner

better try do yourself

even worse looking MP7 own made will be better than CS in many people's eyes

and you will find 1000 times more pleasure and proud of it :)

and than you will be able to do whatever you want

mistake of many people is that they are lazy and say "it is too difficult" and gain in import, instead of trying harder and learn

like in sport - every beginning is hard, before i learned how to beat someone in judo i spent 3 years being beaten and flying ;)

it is normal in sport, in addonmaking

on body building you not start with 80 kilo, right ?

after few months , yes (without anabolic or amphetamine) ?

Edited by vilas

<sigh> remember the good old days when we were growing up where a WIP thread showed actual works and less endless ramblings and squabbles that could just as easily be taken privately? Yeaaaah, those were the good old days. I think that was right around the time of those big things called "records". :rolleyes::p

I agree with Vilas. Claiming that you 'made' something when you ported it is underhanded. Moreover, what is the purpose of posting pics of something you did not make, do not have permission to alter, and have no plans to release? I know that since then, permission has been granted. At the time, though, what was the plan? To get people to congratulate you on the quality of someone else's work?

<sigh> remember the good old days when we were growing up where a WIP thread showed actual works and less endless ramblings and squabbles that could just as easily be taken privately? Yeaaaah, those were the good old days. I think that was right around the time of those big things called "records".

The was lots and lots of arguing in the A1 WIP thread on the same issues. I don't think the time you recall ever existed.

OK so he's using the MP7 from CS, he admitted it and even got permission from the original authors to use it in A2. Can we all cool down now and continue please?

Would everyone also consider that not everyone here has english as first language, hence "I made MP7" could also mean "I made the CS MP7 for A2".

Stealing other peoples work is bad and not tolerated here but sometimes not everything looks as bad as it appears first.

@Christian

It might be better not to show stuff which you don't plan to release. It makes no sense to show this when you use it only for your own. ;)

Yes Vilas that's true what you say. I hav a BIG Respect for Modeller, this is the absolute hard work for Addon-Makers. But for people like me, this is quite difficult, and I'm glad made the modeller models already have one can use. I do not steal Models other Authors.

If you got permission, you still can't say that you "made" the model :rolleyes:

I made a HK-MP7 for ArmA2. :D (High quality images)

Damn you people, what don't you get when W0lle post something and says stop. We don't need any more comments on the issue. Please continue on with the subject of WiPs and not attack Christian anymore.

To attempt to get this thread back on topic...

ng_wip_4_s.jpg

ng_wip_5_s.jpg

ng_wip_6_s.jpg

Release date : I don't know.

Bink, you need to stop before I need to change my pants. 2 times today is already a bit excessive. :p

OK so he's using the MP7 from CS, he admitted it and even got permission from the original authors to use it in A2. Can we all cool down now and continue please?

Would everyone also consider that not everyone here has english as first language, hence "I made MP7" could also mean "I made the CS MP7 for A2".

Stealing other peoples work is bad and not tolerated here but sometimes not everything looks as bad as it appears first.

Thx. W0lle, yes you sey right. I am not the best in English :o. i am your own fault, posted too quickly. ;)

Moreover, the arms of Robert Hammer M4/16 Pack only come from CSS.

Edited by SyNcRoNiCzZ

Ok, another try.. i guess my first post got 'diluted' by some 'hick-hack' ... anyway here again, but with some new stuff...

----------

In it you can see a stepped optics magnification in a tank (or any vehicle with turrets btw, a arma first!), like it should, no more 'zoomy-zoom' if i dont want it... there are a couple of ramnifications there but nothing undoable... i will come back to those when i resolved them to my liking...

The magnifications in this video are:

GPS: 3x

GPS: 10x

GUS: 1x

GAS: 8.2x

i configged the minus and plus of the numpad to this and made it to behave like a rotary switch ie you can switch up and down on that above list of magnifications.

.. more to come

(like GPSE for commander and such..)

see my latest Video 'CASP (stepped) Optics' on my YT channel...

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

------

Here a WIP-video of a whiptrap (vc-style) for Arma1+2 ...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

---

Here from my Project 'VIG_Mines' where i want to create a unified addon-collection for Mine-Countermine Operations.

Ok, another try.. i guess my first post got 'diluted' by some 'hick-hack' ... anyway here again, but with some new stuff...

Hey PhilippRauch , nice work out there :)

btw what about Javelin system? i like to see it in ArmA2 because it worked great in your videos :p

Bullit bullit bullit \o/ nice ideas u got there Phil ;) i like your taste of music ;D

btw what about Javelin system? i like to see it in ArmA2 because it worked great in your videos :p

100% agree and was hoping that in time efforts would be made to try bringing it into ArmA II as well. The videos were fantastic that I saw, and even though all of the technicalities described in past discussions went a bit over my head, it all sounded really good and much, much better. Hope that the project hasn't been permanently squashed. :(

good job on stepped optics PhilippRauch, good example of increasing realism yet again ;)

No, guys dont worry! Javelin is still active, actually the last video showed the recent addition of a 'crt-lines' effect to the optics of the CLU, but most changes arent visible/showable in a video .. or do you want to see a scrolltext with sqf code on YT? .. nah .. ;)

Its just, i do it for fun in Arma and when i dont have fun at one point i just go and search for something i have a mind for at that moment.. i kinda develop my projects in rotation, also they influence each other, for example the Javelin switching optics where sort of the base idea for the turret optics although the approach in achiving it is different (switching weapon vs. switching turrets).

So rest assured, all will come to an end and the closer a project is to the finishing line the faster work will progress...

:D have fun!

PS:

music is from raggakings.net

Gryphon project is still active and Snakeshit is quickly learning the uv mapping stuff :) First alpha is targeted until end of december.

wipnews20091118_1thumb.jpg wipnews20091118_2thumb.jpg wipnews20091118_3thumb.jpg wipnews20091118_4thumb.jpg

To attempt to get this thread back on topic...

It seems like you've added the ripstop like texture to the IBA? From what I remember they use a heavier fabric, and not the ripstop style(i.e. Hot Weather BDU's)

But it's a cool idea, and looks nice, not trying to stop on your stuff. ;D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/32/Interceptor_body_armor.jpg