Sign in to follow this  
max power

WIP: Stuff you are working on 2!

It seems like you've added the ripstop like texture to the IBA? From what I remember they use a heavier fabric, and not the ripstop style(i.e. Hot Weather BDU's)

But it's a cool idea, and looks nice, not trying to stop on your stuff. ;D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/32/Interceptor_body_armor.jpg

Thanks for the input Ebolax. I'll see what I can do. Just playing around with some new stuff.

yes, body armor is cordura, not ripstop, but i believe as w.i.p. all will be fixed :)

i thought that on all world armies vests are made of cordura outside or more rare cotton

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/Whorif/Airsoft%20Guns/M4%20M16%20ARs/Picture004-2.jpg

photo showing cordura structure like i made for P85 vest PASGT

cordura sometimes causes shining in NVG, and some modern vests use cotton

cause natural fabric looks less shiny in NVG

for example in Polish army, cheap usual bulletproof vests for usual infantryman and troops were cordura (long live of material, easy cleaning, stronger pockets, faster dry) while some "better" units had Moratex vest with cotton overlay

it will be weaker when it comes to good look and tearing, but less visible in NVG

i have no idea if US army was making desert camo overlay on woodland PASGT from cotton or cordura

but older PASGT are looking cordura, not ripstop

some uniform parts are impragnated with some kind of coal ash, to make it less visible in NVG, but after wash it loose properties and need implementing this coal ash again

Higher contrast map contour lines and faded colors for easier readability.

Also integrating some tools into it as well, such as a placeable compass and a ruler, basic line drawing functionality.

map1.jpg

map2.jpg

map3.jpg

Looking nice! Any chance you could increase the visibility/contrast of terrain height numbers as well, since they are kind'a hard to see in forest and towns?

Looking nice! Any chance you could increase the visibility/contrast of terrain height numbers as well, since they are kind'a hard to see in forest and towns?

Yep, plan to make them pitch black. Also thinking about tweaking the building colors as well.

Just added a parallax map my old grass texture, gives it some nice depth, it could be good for playing evo and dom where the grass usually gets cleared by the server.

prlxgrass01.th.jpg

Just added a parallax map my old grass texture, gives it some nice depth, it could be good for playing evo and dom where the grass usually gets cleared by the server.

Looks pretty sweet, it would surelly boost performance if it replaced all grass in chernarussia :D

Edited by Kristian

thanks, yeah im hoping it will kind of compensate for having clutter so dense like it is on chernaraus and have a much sparser clutter, when you're running along, looking strait ahead the ground's just a blur anyway right?

I am working on two fictional Tanks and a german Missile Tankdestroyer "Jaguar 1A3" Its a pretty old Tank and not in service anymore but it just looks good

My two fictional Tanks

Cat 2A1

Catn.jpg

Panther 1A3

Panthern.jpg

German Misslie Tank Destroyer "Jaguar 1A3"

Jaguarn1.jpg

Jaguarn2.jpg

Also i am still working on a RAH66 Comanche

Comanche.jpg

Eh. Played MW2, got bored.

Quoted img removed by Mod

please release!

Edited by Black1ron
added endquote tag

Thanks again Aeneas it really helps. Honestly Stagler I'm not sure, I think I'm going to add more units. And then maybe release them, we'll see. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

hi, im working on a kawasaki ninja 600. i have problems with the config and the textures (as you might see lol).

sdf1.th.jpgsdf2.th.jpg

and heres a short clip of the reflectors bug or what ever it is^^

(check out my other videos)

i dunno if i will ever be able to finnish my other WIP stuff like the hayabusa:o

//edit: i forgot to say that the model is not from me (its from Mandun in the 3d warehouse). but im allowed to use it.

Edited by Tobie

Just added a parallax map my old grass texture, gives it some nice depth, it could be good for playing evo and dom where the grass usually gets cleared by the server

This is quite possibly the coolest thing I've seen all week!

I'd like to see and hear more about this mikebart!

B

Mikebart, awesome work on that parallax mapping.

I would love to see more of those types of textures in A2, looking forward for a release. :)

groz111.jpg

groz112.jpg

very very early stage, only mesh, no normals no textures yet, few hours yesterday