Sign in to follow this  
adumb

WIP: stuff you are working on!

in my opinion, community instead of saying "wooow" seeing sixth' version of AK, should ask "we wanna see something that was not released yet"

here you go something that was never in OFP or ArmA  tounge2.gif

ZAZ-968M

but since its not another uber M4 or SCAR pack, no one cares  whistle.gif

Sorry no wire frame views, i did post them before.

I care USSRsniper! That looks good. To be honest with you though, Id probably use it to make VBIED's on my Iraq/Afghanistan campaign.  notworthy.gif

in my opinion, community instead of saying "wooow" seeing sixth' version of AK, should ask "we wanna see something that was not released yet"

ZAZ-968M

I care USSRsniper! That looks good. To be honest with you though, Id probably use it to make VBIED's on my Iraq/Afghanistan campaign.  notworthy.gif

Don't think that they have this car in Iraq, since this car can easily overheat in Russian climate, but Iraq it will just fry tounge2.gif

ZAZ-968M

Don't think that they have this car in Iraq, since this car can easily overheat in Russian climate, but Iraq it will just fry  tounge2.gif

damn... well, thats a $500 fix... just a better radiator with high temp coolant... may work... but on top of that... on another note... are there any chem-light addons out there... ? (yes i know this is not the request thread, blah blah blah) if so then i wont try and make some... but if not then... I will...

Quote[/b] ]well, thats a $500 fix

500$ upgrade for ZAZ ? rofl.gif i doubt that even new zaz costs as much

Quote[/b] ]well, thats a $500 fix

500$ upgrade for ZAZ ? rofl.gif i doubt that even new zaz costs as much

bs!!! i bet that thing is a euro classic.... false.. you are right... i think ill shoot myself now...

whistle.gif This isn't the chat channel or suicide hotline. Please keep on-topic thumbs-up.gif .

Something i was working on a good month ago to coop with boredom:

CTV_WIP2.jpg

Wires:

JLTV wires

Don't mind the poor import in modo for wires (<90° angles gets smooth..settings?).

It is just a challenge test though as i loved the car and the angles looked like a nice model challenge (after some tweaking got the angle more or less correct, i hope).

Who knows one day, but since it is a prototype and i have bad expierence with making prototypes (they tend to change icon_rolleyes.gif ).

Anyway, if i remember currently at 14k but with high detailed (85% finished) interior and weapon system (50% done), all still on highest res lod etc...It also it modeled to have animated doors, so that also makes an impack on the polycount.

In case 'you' don't know what the vehicle is:

Some RL pics

That looks very nice man! The only comment that I can think of is that the slope on the doors going down is a bit more extreme than on yours and the front bottom of the front door doesn't seem to go inwards as in the pics.

Yeah, correct about the angle. I originally had a much bigger angle, but had to adjust it so the front small window on the driver door would become planar. Will see if it can be fixed...

Maybe hard to see on the pics but the front door is going inside though. Bit strange construction imho...

A very first test ingame for my kamov 52.

It's on the ground because the blades don't turn, and the gear stays down, so it looks ugly inflight at the moment.

Still much to do (lower lods and cockpit namely) but, that's a start.

ingame1ki7.th.jpg

@EricM

looking brilliant. nice job. are you cooperating with rksl this time too ? wink_o.gif just one remark - can you add more polies to smooth radar system over blades ? looks a bit angular atm

@Gargantua : so far, I'm on my own. When I have all the lods and textures done, maybe I'll contact with them for a better config (since I suck at it). But since they're so busy I don't want to bother them until it's really necessary.

DaSquade Looks awesome. I really like your work.

M1078 Early shot I think? Looks shitty but ehh..

M1078pic1.jpg

Current Faces:5322

Current points:5377

ACK!!

Hi, those JTV & KA-52 look really good, i hope to see 'em some day

in game. Let's C ya

Wow, very astonishing. From what i can see you have a love for details and obviously everon biggrin_o.gif

Just one thing is spotted:

http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arma2008081117431657xc1.jpg

Iirc the runway on Everon is along the north/south axis. The "9" on your runway would mean it is along east/west. The number on the runway always indicate your bearing when landing/starting. Means if you are coming from the south the bearing is 36 and coming from north it is 18 (the other end of the runway).

Loving the Alligator, EricM, awesome job so far!

In OFP I did fly just the Ka-52 addon, more than Mil-24 that I love too smile_o.gif

If you are in need of some help with weapons send me a PM, I model mostly russian stuff smile_o.gif

My best compliments for the job on that baby smile_o.gif

Wow, very astonishing. From what i can see you have a love for details and obviously everon  biggrin_o.gif

Just one thing is spotted:

http://img364.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arma2008081117431657xc1.jpg

Iirc the runway on Everon is along the north/south axis. The "9" on your runway would mean it is along east/west. The number on the runway always indicate your bearing when landing/starting. Means if you are coming from the south the bearing is 36 and coming from north it is 18 (the other end of the runway).

Big THX for your comments guys !

About runway - it's default one from Arma islands, but if you say it's wrong i'll try to make a custom one, just tell me which number i need to put on it ?