Sign in to follow this  
dslyecxi

Infantry, prepare to be amazed

yay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Thank you BIS!!!

Oh and thank you Dslyecxi for posting those videos, youre the best!!

Great!! I cant wait to try this new patch with my TrackIR . I havent been this excited about a game since the last time I was this excited about a game! tounge2.gif

Cheers,

Stewart

wow_o.gif trackir iron-sight... ... ... ... speechless wink_o.gif

keep that good work up !!!!

btw. my trackir unit up the shelf is wispering the whole time to me:

WHERE IS THE PATCH rofl.gif

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gifnotworthy.gif

Can't control myself...

omggggg

P.S. I didn't see that video yet... downloading............ biggrin_o.gif

Seeing the videos, crosshair is almost useless because iron sight will be almost perfect! tounge2.gif Could you turn off crosshairs on server side to force MP players to engage only with iron sights? thumbs-up.gif

well it seems the m249 becomes even more of a light do anything railgun. everyones using it - with the new aiming it'll be an even more skill-less spray weapon.

at least give it a dexterity setting (and give all other weapons one too). that way the size of gun relates to handling.

PS - really like other factors of new aiming thingamabob.

Great!!!

What's next? wink_o.gif Jumping/climbing/mantling? On the other hand apart from immersion factors which are those I'd really like to see some improvements in the area of AI and squad commanding...

Anyway good job.

notworthy.gif

I might be able to survive a little bit longer now...

Looks nice!

Do the reflex sights work like they should now?

Finally! This is what I've been waiting for, and my biggest complaint about ArmA (ironsights seemed clunkier in ArmA than in OFP, imo).

Great work!

Wow that looks great and the Added TrackIR is just gravy. Thanks Bis BRING IT ON.(its a good thing I bought the German Digital version or else any hardcopy would have a Rip-Van-Winkle beard of dust by now....)

Oh and of course I have just read about the new ATI bug with Arma ....Lets roll with the new patch already..(I know, I know I'd rather it be RIGHT than RIGHT NOW but I can't help it, it is currently too frustrating with the Crossfire issues on top of overall poor performance(then add the latest ATI bug), I just wanna ENJOY this game again and news like this just make me chomp at the bit even more!wink_o.gif

Cant wait to try this out, looks indeed great.

My only gripe is that i assume the Russian weaps are still kicking as a mule wich makes them bit useless compared to the M249 for example... wonder why a modern assault rifle ( compared to the M16 and M4s ) with smaller, ligher ammunition ( 5.45x39 instead of 5.56x45 ) have such a kick... meh, i guess cause theyre russian smile_o.gif

Cant wait to try this out, looks indeed great.

My only gripe is that i assume the Russian weaps are still kicking as a mule wich makes them bit useless compared to the M249 for example... wonder why a modern assault rifle ( compared to the M16 and M4s ) with smaller, ligher ammunition ( 5.45x39 instead of 5.56x45 ) have such a kick... meh, i guess cause theyre russian smile_o.gif

AK's don't have straight barrel-shoulder line. Russians favor marksmanship Just like we 7.62x39 bullet shooters also, but with 7.62x39 marksmanship has to be favored even higher. wink_o.gif (joking not flaming)

I used to play infiltration.  Col. Faulkner, you'd be surprised how intuitive the freeaim iron sights are.  I'm not sure how they will be in arma, but in infiltration it felt as I would imagine a fps analogue for reflexive shooting feels like.

Yes, I understand the concept now after watching the

second of Dslyecxi's videos. It looks really great!

Kudos to BIS for adding this. notworthy.gif

Looks like ArmA has finally slain the great CQB bugbear.

Congratualtions to the programmers.

really nice improvements ...

now i can hope for weapon resting (on edges) feature ...