Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

What happened to the Zastava Vilas posted some time ago?

Zastava M70 is used by one of guerillas, but in Project 85 guerillas are equipped in different rifles from eastern block, from AK47, by AKMS, Zastava , East German MPIAK and even SKS (like some guerillas supported by western goverments and inteligence have FALs, G3)

guerillas use "what they have and could find or capture"

Er, where did Wladek get this cap from? A battle trophy?

What happened to the Zastava Vilas posted some time ago?

Zastava M70 is used by one of guerillas, but in Project 85 guerillas are equipped in different rifles from eastern block, from AK47, by AKMS, Zastava , East German MPIAK and even SKS (like some guerillas supported by western goverments and inteligence have FALs, G3)

guerillas use "what they have and could find or capture"

Oh, hehe, i was thinking with Zastava he meant the little car... woops.

Er, where did Wladek get this cap from? A battle trophy?

@ 9mm -> Władek had an uncle in West Germany, got it from him as a Christmas present.  tounge2.gif

On the serious note...

Since you cannot work on everything at the same time (and I have been preoccupied with the clothes in general) the caps are still the old ones -> but will soon be replaced and I am working on it currently. Progress made so far:

Polish field cap for LWP

rog1axz3.jpg

First draft of a cap to be used by the partisans instead of the baseball cap.

cap1nb3.jpg

Will inform of any novelties when ready wink_o.gif

Im sure NSXr will love the leather jacket a lot smile_o.gif

Especially for him there is a black customized version being prepared..

(ups..have spoiled the surprise I think tounge2.gif)

Yeah-yeah, I like it. Now we just need to add bandana (black or with scull and bones) and a black T-Shirt with Helloween logo.  rofl.gif

- Do you hear that?!

- Yeah...jets...

- Is it ours??

45054476le8.jpg

yep, me too:

More WWII, please!

smile_o.gif

I love the screenshots especially the last one. Are those custom animations or just BIS animations? Is there a custom animation pack available for ArmA kinda like the ones that people made for OFP? That would be really nice for taking good screenshots. At any rate, the units are looking extremely good.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

- Are those custom animations or just BIS animations?  

- Is there a custom animation pack available for ArmA kinda like the ones that people made for OFP?

thx all

@Miles

- Those are ordinary BiS animations as found on the BiKi smile_o.gif

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Armed_Assault:_Moves_List

- I know only of the ICP static animations pack  wink_o.gif

It's midnight and i decided i would make the effort to write that those partisans look truly fantastic.

Also, that last screenshot you posted Topas with the commentry. Don't think i ever looked a ArmA screenshot and felt the tension of a war movie before wink_o.gif

Have you fellas talked to BIS about releasing project 1985 as an expansion pack for Arma? I would gladly pay for the quality addons that are going to be released by you.

Have you fellas talked to BIS about releasing project 1985 as an expansion pack for Arma? I would gladly pay for the quality addons that are going to be released by you.

No doubt. If BIS would approve it, I'd gladly toss some money their way also.

You're getting this for free so why would you ask BIS to make you pay $20 for it? banghead.gif

i would like to say that the m203 posted in this image http://i030.radikal.ru/0802/15/1b5d9f1ef35f.jpg  is incorrect the fore grip is a triangular one on this model like the M16A1 but in actual fact the original M16A1/M203 rigs had a rectangular foregrip/heatshield see refering image

203closeup.jpg

this also allowed the housing of the sight system without the use of a rail system which was implimented many years after

prior to this were many editions including this one the xm148

Colt_XM148As.jpg

i thought i would bring this to your attention to get the weapon fixed before release

all the best

ONI

You're getting this for free so why would you ask BIS to make you pay $20 for it? banghead.gif

I would do it out of principal, if it was legal. Since these guys/gals, teams, etc spend days upon days creating the stuff that I enjoy using, I see nothing wrong with compensating them for that time. Then on top of the time spent, add in all the shit they get from a small faction of the community. The fact that all this work is done out of charity, I would not have a problem reciprocating that kindness.

But that doesn't mean I want BIS to sell them as expansion packs. Oh no, I'd only want the creators of the content to get it. Thus, I would not complain if BIS allowed content creators the right to collect "donations" for their overhead expenses.

Ok, I've gone off topic too long. I'll get gone. biggrin_o.gif

I personally I don't think there is anything wrong with donations. For those with $$ who want to better support the addon making community, donations certainly do help as long as addons are still distributed freely. I'm dirt poor right now, but if I had money I would happily donate to mod teams/addon makers just to help get stuff released faster to the public.

But yeah I guess that discussion is for another thread not this one.

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

guys what you are discussing is actually against the agreements with BI in the moddeling programs released by BI and also in the rules for the forums no moddeler is to recieve payment on any works done for mods to be released to the public