Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

ok i installed the weapon pack and errors occur in the ammo boxes (missing magazines)

(edit post updated to latest findings vibi pack now working as well as soldiers found )

where r the usmc and the us soldiers whit short summer chlotes?  whistle.gif

great job anyway  notworthy.gif

edit:

sh*** yes, NPL uses definitions from VIBI (of weapons for T72) buuuuuuuuuuuuu

i thought i made it fully selfstanding

but with the VIBI it works... will soon be fixed :P

Quote[/b] ]Only to signal: polish tank's gun don't shot or haven't rounds.

Maybe describe the tank.

Does it have a name? biggrin_o.gif

okay, fixing it, uploading again NPL file, in fact it was using VIBI ammo and magazine definition :]

circa 30 minutes

Zguba - slaughterhouse ? biggrin_o.gif

yes I gave a little worse accuracy for AI to make them shoot more often so it is "rzeznia" durring SP mission

I've installed the vibi pack, the bandit pack and the basic weapons pack. Do these work with your old Vietnam era pack? The reason I ask is that I get sound errors. It can't find the right gunshot sound, so it comes up with an error message. Also, the M14 doesn't recognise its own ammunition. I had half a dozen magazines, and they didn't work with the rifle.

Aside from that, you've done really well. Wish I had even half your talent!

no , sory VILAS_WPN

no , sory VILAS_WPN is not fully equivalent of VILAS_MOD

it is not old pack update, it is new pack

Just checked the new Vibi notworthy.gif

M2A2, LAV, T-72B etc. etc. etc. and they look great thumbs-up.gif

I love it inlove.gif

damn vila those nam units look awesomw cant wait for those to hit the battle filed

Great job Vilas!!!!

I really like the speznaz with the bandana smile_o.gif

!!!

-------

It would be great if someone could make some replacements for this Units ! crazy_o.gifwink_o.gif

-------

!!!

where r the usmc and the us soldiers whit short summer chlotes?  whistle.gif

Try looking here smile_o.gif

is this a joke? i can't download summer units there  huh.gif

Summer units will be in P'85, now it's only placeholders.

Wauuuw!! This addons are goood. Download em now. Goota love those police units smile_o.gif

Villas, those NAM units look awesome, especially the bandana unit!

Care to share?.. confused_o.gif

Thanks for the preview of P85 content; the units and weapons are absolutely fantastic especially the sheer number and variety of weapons. Great work by you and the rest of the team; I'm looking forward to that mod a great deal.

I've come across a couple of bugs here and there though, firstly I get an error popup when I use the Sako TRG:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">Cannot load texture vilas_pwp\data\ckov_nohq.paa

And there's this strange shadow bug with the FAL rifles (it effects all of them except the marksman rifle).

vilbuggu3.jpg

Some vehicles don't have a fully working shadow volume in low and medium settings. The shadows don't cast on other objects or the vehicles themselves in anything but 'high'. But that's probably just something you haven't got around to updating/adding yet.

There are also one or two errors in the naming of weapons in the gear menu: The Greasegun is labelled MP5A3 rather than M3A3, the M16A1 with the M203 is called M16A2 and the AK-103 is AKM.

Can I also suggest removing the tracers from the L42, and giving the LAW a modelspecial or an animation so that it folds out when loaded and compresses again when fired just to improve the realism of these two weapons a bit. You might also like to consider improving the dexterity of units when they use the LAW since it's a very light and compact weapon compared to other AT weapons.

All the best with your projects mate.

Slaughterhouse in configs means too many references (from Default to MGun via MGunCore and similar...) just like in Operation Flashpoint. ArmA allows addonmakers to make singular references, so their addon won't spoil the whole game due to outdated references (just like "RifleCore case")

I'll send you some configs changed in that way on PM or GG smile_o.gif

Anyway - outstanding work, mate smile_o.gif

Vilas, I am amazed at the variety and quality of your release. Well done!

I would point out several things I spotted when I was playing around with the new toys:

-The Silenced SPR seems to have no recoil

-For the 1985 troops, the M21 shouldnt have the rail mounting for the scope. I think this was pointed out before somewhere, but I thought I'd mention it again

- The SKS and RPD have rather weak quality sounds. SKS has no shadow.

Thanks again.

The Project'85 MOD will feature the complete set of units and firearms models, alongside with many new models and countless of improvements/features/adjustements/model replacements.

And of course, the configs will be set according to ArmA standards.

Anyways, congrats Vilas with this release, as this already illustrates the nature of models that will be available within the 'whole' MOD.

People, feel free to post any bug/glitch/error message you notice with these Addons, as these would for sure, help to further enhance the current models which will be available in the Full pack.

Regards,

TB