Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

i don't have any scripts in my addons, my addons are simple, so i have no idea why does it calls for any scripts :/

so how do I change the armor stat for the M1A1

open the config and rework it......i am sure vilas really doesn't want you messing with his stuff .......and everybody loves playing on a server when one guy has a tank thats indestructable.......so i doubt you will get much specific help

Vilas are you planning on releasing the weapons pack separate from P85?

@ Maza, is that a new version of the Groza assault rifle? Looks very similar.

BTW, guys, I was watching a very good Russian film call "The 9th company", is about the Russian Afghan war of 1979-1989, and there is a lot of reference material in there if anybody is interested.

It's one of several bullpup versions of the AK system. Looks

most like a Ukrainian Vepr. Basically it takes a battle-

proven design and cocks it up by making it into a bullpup. wink_o.gif

it is research prototype only, no sense to equip units in Beryl bull-pup

where can i find a 1.12 compliant vilas_config.pbo ?

i presume i can't use these one from 2007's rar ...

i will soon release new weapon pack and some addons too, i don't know YET what to do to make 1.12 compatibility, but soon i will check and try to know what should be done

i still work on 1.09, so sorry for 1.12 incompatibility as i don't use it and i don't know what errors appear

if errors due to patch appear please let me know

Will you made modern Polish Soliders ( after P'85 ) with newest armor, helmet, and assalut vest ( lubawa )? Something like this:

400px-Wojsko_Polskie_Irak_DM-SD-05-11387.jpg

there are 5 types of new vests

i will do soldiers in "drivers" light vest, not in heavy OLV vest

i will release modern Polish troops a place holder for weapons

with Yac i hope to do good Polish army in future :]

I have helmet, armor and vest already.

If you wan't i can help.

Awesome! I hope you can help Vilas. He's a good man to work with. I also would like to see nice looking modern Polish troops with the latest equipment.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

I also would like to see nice looking modern Polish troops with the latest equipment.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

that what i talking about! TRUE POLISH ARMY FAN! smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifyay.gifyay.gif

Vilas,

I know you ar uber busy with other stuff but could you please make a RACS skin for your V-100 and v-150 in your OFP vehicles pack.

I must concur with my boy wld47...Those vehicles would be super perfect for the RACS boys...They need a good armored recon vehicle to take on the BRDM2. I cannot wait for the new VIBI pack...Always love your stuff.

Best Regards,

Lamar

PS: Vilas did you get my permission request concerning the holster from your WW2 pack?

notworthy.gif

i am preparing to release some packs:

weapons packs, new vehicles pack, modern Polish army pack, FIA and RACS and P85 teasers as weapon holders

only delay is caused by errors in binarisation, binarisation process caused a lot of errors and my beta-testers now have a lot of work :/

binarisation makes game loading and working faster, but if it will cause to much problems, addons will be released without binarisation

You just need to make sure you have every single texture/RVMAT file that the addon links to in the same directory when you do begin binarisation.

And make sure you check the binarised results at NIGHT to check for missing RVMATs - that's where my 1ID blokes went wrong. smile_o.gif Anything with a missing RVMAT link will show up glowing in the dark.

bacause of this binarisation error I cannot release stuff as soon as I want (1-2 days) new VIBI and weapons pack and I wanna show instead pictures from oxygen of teaser and packs to release:

Polish army (beta) 1995-2000 2

Polish crewman and Police

old bandits pack will just get update with new weapons

US weapons holders

Soviet weapons holders

RACS from 85

SLA weapons holders

FIA weapons holders

Nice stuff there, thanks Vilas for all your hard work notworthy.gif. I'm especially awaiting your weapon pack with this sexy m249 para (maybe with eotech? ie: hidden request).

Anyhting is ok, but modern polish soliders is...... ( cold war pouches and russian vest in polish camo ). crazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifcrazy_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

maza94...

As you may [ or probably may not ] have noticed - it says 1995-2000. Good that the guys are wearing Pantera and new helmets..

Even as we speak there is plenty of 'cold war' gear among the soldiers in 2nd line units. Not everything is rambo-styled as you see on military expos... wink_o.gif Guys serving abroad, on missions in Iraq, Afghanistan, the ones you see on Parades - they get the newest stuff. But the rest? You must be kidding to believe it's hight-tech  xmas_o.gif

06zk1.jpg

023dm0.jpg

051ux6.jpg

060dh5.jpg

As you see, they're carrying 'cold war' pouches, bags and webbings...

Some don't even wear the 93' Pantera pattern in the field.

[this is a 2006 photo] -> NOTICE THE GUY BEHIND RPG crazy_o.gif

p01rtyuqh6.jpg

and the warehouses are full of 'cold war' equipment . . .

p05ft2.jpg

Please don't joking Topas, maybe us marines in iraq going to wearing helmets from vietnam war?? And why polish army from iraq wearing old russian vests?