Sign in to follow this  
vilas

Vilas' addons

Tank´s looking great thumbs-up.gif

But what about the RHS Tag in combat photography .. are RHS and Vilas Mod now merged? huh.gif

No, they're separated. T80 (made by Kenji as part of RHS addons) will be most certainly used in Project '85, mod, that originally grown from Vilas' addons. We have people from RHS involved in work on WP side of mod (Shadow NX and in some case me), so it's fair to incorporate some of our stuff into P '85.

NSXr is right, most of the RHS work goes into Project 85 now that lately has grown more than most would imagine thanks to some great people involved..

Soon we will present a own website ( based on a new RHS one ) and a forum, then the project gets its own thread.

Hi guys,

agamoth had made some nice eastern resistance units

Linky

I look the ones with the hood.

Lennard. wink_o.gif

hehe, i guess we both had the same idea when we saw these, yeah the hood looks intresting, lets wait for a release then i judge about it.

Wouldnt mind seing a russian sniper with a hood on the head.

NSXr is right, most of the RHS work goes into Project 85 now that lately has grown more than most would imagine thanks to some great people involved..

Soon we will present a own website ( based on a new RHS one ) and a forum, then the project gets its own thread.

Nice to hear that! thumbs-up.gif
Quote[/b] ]Wouldnt mind seing a russian sniper with a hood on the head.
Mmhh ... reminds me of the GRUs ... yammy smile_o.gif

MfG Medicus

me neither can't remember who made one for ofp but it was one of my favorit addons...

would be a nice addition to your mod here... my units are ment to look more fictional but the russian sniper really needs to be real-life and perfect looking

One question:

Your mod will have ballisics like the ones in NoWonderDog and recoils like the ones in Q11 mod?

Quite nice T80. It still looks like it just rolled out of the factory though. No scratches and stuff in the paint, no extra dirt around areas where water would pour down the armour, leaving remains of dust and soot where it passes and dries, no worn out edges (sharp edges where people normally walk/climb on the tank would get worn out), dents and scratches from tools and so on.

Even if one takes care of the tank properly it doesn't look all too great unless it's newly washed or painted.

I'm in complete love with the model though yay.gif

Well i could watch at it ingame a few times now and to me it looks very used.

Possibly Kenji adds more dirt but i dont blame him if not because makign decent mud and dirt effects is a science of itself, believe me we tried a lot.

One question:

Your mod will have ballisics like the ones in NoWonderDog and recoils like the ones in Q11 mod?

I agree, these would be great.

Hi guys,

agamoth had made some nice eastern resistance units

Linky

I look the ones with the hood.

Lennard. wink_o.gif

Nice huh.gif It does not grant those minimal quality.

where is Vilas?

i sent him a PM over a week ago and he hasnt answerd or written in this thread for a long time..

I assume that like every other normal human being he has got a private life on his own, and that it sometimes takes priority over a hobby.

But he's alive, don't worry  smile_o.gif

ok dont everybidy freak out and attack me here but i am going to ask this question.....

Vilas gave some of us a preview around christmas of the LWP stuff. Is he going to hold the release of that to coincide with the project 85 add ons?

If not how is that section of the project progressing?

Vilas is just short on time lately, he sent me a little PM yesterday saying that he doesnt have much time atm.

The LWP is supposed to be part of P85, yes.

Also its being worked on, Topas showed me a great ( not fully done ) SKOT with new textures on it yesterday, the old textures were just the OFP ones he used as placeholders.

So im unsure if the LWP units will also be availeable as standalone addon but chances are high for that.

One question:

I agree, these would be great.

This is envisaged as several modifications have been performed in the config core system to make the MOD more entertaining, the implementation of scripts such as 6thSense MOD's Blood and Tracers or a combination of AACF 2.0 and FROMZ 1.4 SFX packs do bring the MOD to a new phase.

Further changes related to this aspect of the project are undoubtedly coming within the next incoming days.

Regards,

TB

Hi,

Yesterday I found on Google map sections of the Iron Curtain.

If someone intended to make a map for the project 85, it could be useful because the confrontation between the Warsaw Pact and NATO in Europe would inevitably started there... Anyways, this is just an idea for your great MOD! smile_o.gif

I'm thinking to do that for OFP. biggrin_o.gif

Iron Curtain (Google map)

Good day

-Soviet-

Yeah I know...but they're usually sold as "commando sweaters" over here in the states and if I'm not mistaken, the brits were the ones who first started using them.  

The heavy, ribbed, olive green ones were part of the layer

system that went with the British 1960 pattern combat dress.

They were used up until the "Soldier 95" clothing sytem was

introduced (the "Soldier 95" sweater is a different design).

Janek posing for a picture during an exercise.. First week of the partisan struggle...

84969943jh2.jpg

WÅ‚adek pretends to have spotted the enemy in the town.. In those early days we did not think what the war was really like ... icon_rolleyes.gif

67928565ju1.jpg