Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

3PARA mod pack.. not for release, they were on our website (www.3para-hq.co.uk) but we deleted it because there are some parts in it that we don't have permission for.

that Avia plane is grrrreat!

Awaking memories - this was the first plastic model kit I glued together back in elementary school biggrin_o.gif

Opteryx, what map is that with all the tall grass? :O

It looks magnificent!

Ay, it's the next version of Avgani, but don't expect it to look like that ingame, the picture is heavily photoshopped.

photoshopped?!

To me it doesn't like photoshopped... And you will be able to have something similar ingame wink_o.gif

photoshopped?!

To me it doesn't like photoshopped... And you will be able to have something similar ingame wink_o.gif

Contrast, saturation, hue, lens flare, transparent layer superimposed on a filter effect (forgot which) and radial blur.

Wow really nice Opteryx notworthy.gif

So now that you are getting the faint smell of crazy about you, will this awesome map get released soon? smile_o.gif

Also how goes the performance with all the wheat fields?

Very nice pics and very inspiring biggrin_o.gif

From my experience and imo, the wheat fields in general might lag alittle on old systems with more probability to overhead the video cards, unless the fields are very optimized and well made smile_o.gif

@Opteryx: i have to ask this, are those new pics of the wheat also photoshoped?

I'm going on a horse ride up in the mountains near Sweden tomorrow so unless I fall off a cliff and get my cranium cracked I'll try to upload it in the evening (provided I don't find any major bugs or errors).

Very nice pics and very inspiring biggrin_o.gif

From my experience and imo, the wheat fields in general might lag alittle on old systems with more probability to overhead the video cards, unless the fields are very optimized and well made

Yeah they have a performance impact, but nothing more than a light forest would.

@Opteryx: i have to ask this, are those new pics of the wheat also photoshoped?

Nope.

Nice job, Opteryx. Avgani is a masterpiece of terrain. And now it will be even better. LOVE the wheat fields.

Opteryx, island looks great even though the pic is photoshopped. Excellent work! smile_o.gif

Quick question, you've probably already dealt with this, but does the wheat sway in the wind?

Yes, of course.

Opteryx: have you try to use the fields with 1600x1200 resolution? Did you notice any significant lose of performance with this resolution? (lag?)

I know my pc is old and stuff.. just need to know if that happens with your fields.

Opteryx: recent Avgani shots look outstanding, love the mud walls that are so "popular" among Afghan ppl. Usually British/US patrols had to even blow them up and carry ladders to cross them smile_o.gif

Misters, i am already tired that some of you do not specify in the list used addons at creation of screenshots, in this case i speak about MODUL Anims, i have accurately written conditions in the licence agreement:

1] At use of it pack in the screenshots, a screen-arts, missions or campaigns, you are obliged to specify, that in your work have been used pack MODUL Anims (an exception screenshots for news about your work on any sites are only).

Let's respect itself and work of other people!

@Modul;

Good point

PS; In my latest 'I lost a lense' pic I was not aware if this is an animation of yours; yet decide to put it in the description as

it must had been a side effect of assigning a specific animation from your list to an unarmed unit [driver]

biggrin_o.gif