Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Yo, this pic is great. As hint for the addon makers, though: I'd make the dirt texture less in-your-face, as on other terrains like european or just not-desert I can imagine it won't fit. huh.gif

Thanks! Glad you like it. Took me a while to get a shot where the people were facing the right way and the Shilka was firing :-)

lol.. yeah.. mr. brickmaker was bored one day and made him for me.

Mazda94, are those sniper rifles a WIP or are they in some kind of weapon pack?

Anyways they look real nice.

Mazda94,  are those sniper rifles a WIP or are they in some kind of weapon pack?

Anyways they look real nice.

They're WIP, he has some screenshots of them in the WIP Thread, you should check them out! They're really well made. smile_o.gif

Blue_Flight

That dark grain on the wheat looks like you're not using the newest OPXplants for Avgani, just to let you know I fixed that.

Blue_Flight

That dark grain on the wheat looks like you're not using the newest OPXplants for Avgani, just to let you know I fixed that.

Thanks for that info, Opteryx. Will update.

Oh mrcash2009, these pictures of Nicholas Bells Razani (alpha) map are so pretty intense :). Congratulation.

Oh mrcash2009, these pictures of Nicholas Bells Razani (alpha) map are so pretty intense smile_o.gif. Congratulation.

Thankyou, the map does all the work, I stay away from filters, its all in the "time of day" really smile_o.gif

I am having some confusion with gamma setting so some might see the pics as milky brighter than others, need to re calibrate monitor.

@Tankcommander .... man I want to get my hands on the Rover 110 retextured version pistols.gif Been waiting for a decent retexture of that model since release.

Gnat @ Nov. 30 2008,12:40)]LOL ! Classic that one MODUL  rofl.gif

I concur!

biggrin_o.gif

Great pic Modul! I cant stop laughing every time i see that movie on Youtube ^^ That soldier's laugh is hysterical biggrin_o.gif

For anybody who doesnt know it, search youtube on 'worst ambush ever' xD