Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

+1

just when you though you can't beat Parvus dramatic scenes, along comes TankCommander and blows us away =)

Any reason why my picture thumbnails from photobucket (3 per post) have since disappeared over night from my post(s) in the picture thread sad_o.gif ?

mrcash2009: They still show up for me, mate. Sometimes I've found that images and avatars don't load the first time or two when browsing, so maybe it's just a browser-related issue that's keeping them from showing up for you?

@TankCommander : love your pics , they have some kind of dramatic feeling with that filter you add , it reminds me of the OFP2 promotional pictures biggrin_o.gif

I see I'm not alone. biggrin_o.gif

@TankCommander, your last shot just made it to my desktop. Look VERY good! smile_o.gif

@TankCommander what system do you have?

nice pics smile_o.gif (realistic and smooth)

TankCommander, I'm speechless. Your screenshots are the best I've seen over here so far!

Ever thought about making wallpapers? Sizes like 1280x1024? smile_o.gif

Every time when I see these comments I go back to photography and check what you all are talking `bout huh.gif

No matter

Nice screenshot wazzzzaa(Ka-52 Alligator)

Last nice or decent screenshot since 5 pages whistle.gif

edit*

oke and parvus wink_o.gif

Thanks all for the comments. Much appreciated smile_o.gif

@bravo6 - I've got a P4 2.8Ghz, 1gig DDR400 and 256Mb ATI X1950pro. So pretty old rig so I only turn up the settings when taking pics.

@Cole.cz - Unfortunately, I can only take a max res screen of 1440x900

Thanks all for the comments. Much appreciated smile_o.gif

@bravo6 - I've got a P4 2.8Ghz, 1gig DDR400 and 256Mb ATI X1950pro. So pretty old rig so I only turn up the settings when taking pics.

@Cole.cz - Unfortunately, I can only take a max res screen of 1440x900

really?! uau

your system is even older then mine and still you keep shooting amazing pics with it.. (Hard to believe, you know)

Tell me, you photoshop them.. right?!

What's the secret?  icon_rolleyes.gif

just curious

Hah I wish there was a secret whistle.gif It's mostly scene setup, composition and yep, some colour correction in photoshop.

@TankCommander, again very nice pics. Looks like you found the right touch for the art smile_o.gif

I prefer the 2nd pic.  

Edit: The 2nd reminds me OFP, dunno why biggrin_o.gif

Holy mother of god !

Those mercs look fantastic ! Can't wait for finally finishing my mission with them tounge2.gif

Schnapsdrosel, looking good as usual! Eagerly waiting for them, they'll fit perfect for... many things. biggrin_o.gif

@Opteryx: Im curious to see what ground textures you will use for this desert island smile_o.gif

So, its an island... how big will is it?

@Opteryx: Im curious to see what ground textures you will use for this desert island smile_o.gif

So, its an island... how big will is it?

Yeah, still working on the detail textures, trying to make some cracked mud and dark rock. Basically this is just Sakakah's satmap recycled and edited.

As for size, the heightmap is the same dimensions as Sahrani, but the terrain above sea-level is larger, almost filling out the entire map.

My plan is to make a terrain which is friendly for large open scale armored and air battles. Plan to add a few villages here and there, an airport (maybe two) some military installations, ruins and possibly a bit larger city. For now it's just messing around, nothing serious.

Hi SMERSH! Thats a very nice guard tower! Is it part of the russian architecture pack? or is it a unreleased addon? biggrin_o.gif

Hi SMERSH! Thats a very nice guard tower! Is it part of the russian architecture pack? or is it a unreleased addon?  biggrin_o.gif

Hi smile_o.gif

It is a part russian architecture pack and will be switched on in the version 3.0 it addons.

Salvatore_Lee, nice pics you got there. Simply beautiful. wink_o.gif

Well thanks ! But I am currently getting out of ideas these days crazy_o.gif

so this set wasn't too much original in my opinion huh.gif