Sign in to follow this  
raedor

ArmA photography - Questions&Comments

Those mercedes screens give one the impression of inflatable cars.

Those mercedes screens give one the impression of inflatable cars.

Y its look like biggrin_o.gif reason? i think bad NMaping used mr.namman2 , try some sharper NMaps and smdi's wink_o.gif

Anyway model is good smile_o.gif

Help needed...

I place a civy with the "this exec "camera.sqs"; showCinemaBorder false" command in the init field. But when I play with very high settings, like when I take pics, the cinema border appears anyway! Very annoying since it don't appear with my normal settings (medium-low). Is there anyway to fix this? yay.gif

Help needed...

I place a civy with the "this exec "camera.sqs"; showCinemaBorder false" command in the init field. But when I play with very high settings, like when I take pics, the cinema border appears anyway! Very annoying since it don't appear with my normal settings (medium-low). Is there anyway to fix this? yay.gif

You can't disable cinema borders in the moment when the mission starts. Create a trigger, put true in Condition field, showCinemaBorder false in On activation field and you should be fine.

I fixed it by pressing "V" (which gives you control of the player again) and then restarting.

But thanks anyway! smile_o.gif

Awesome pic radopo! inlove.gif

Do you have a larger (1280x1024) version of it? If you do, could you please upload it and post the link here? Thanks in advance smile_o.gif

Guys I hope you don't mind.. I posted some of your screenshots over at ArmedZone.tv. Don't worry I credited you of course wink_o.gif

Awesome screens.. keep em coming.. welcome.gif

no problem for me; but ... na ...this is not e.g. my best available pic. this is simply the latest one. i understand that you dont want to watch 171 pages here - maybe ask some autors to send you their "best" ones ...

maybe you could guys spare a lil time of yours when you add a screen here on BIforum you could add one on ArmedZone.tv ?

Hope you do so, cuz I have big plans for screenshots on armedzone, for now it's a bit plain.. but later I'll add more functions like upload mass screenshots, screen of the week, screenshot competition and more and more.. smile_o.gif

The same goes for videos too of course wink_o.gif

Thank you all!!

Aaah. . . I love your screens of my vehicles, Parvus. . . they always show them to great effect. Could I convince you to do the definitive General Lee jumping over Rosco's cruiser shot from Dukes of Hazzard? wink_o.gif

Yo Parvus, in your recent screenshot of the little bird dropping of the d-boys you have air force pilots in the aircraft. Only the Army flies those bad boys. Nice screenshot, just being technical.

So they´ve all jumped out of a more or less covered position to see a T72 copulate with an unidentified 'something' ?  biggrin_o.gif

Still a great screenshot  thumbs-up.gif

It looks like a rusted wreck.

*cough*necrophilia*cough*.

Modul, great screenshot... how did you get those animations?

I think they are his own custom-made animation. Modul is IMHO a good animator from what I saw last time

Lone.Wolf nice screens!

Is that an already released winter island?

What winter troops are they? xmas_o.gif

Lone.Wolf nice screens!

Is that an already released winter island?

What winter troops are they?  xmas_o.gif

Hehe the units is from Agamoths Freedom fighters and the island is Nogova from ACE where you can choose your own texture for the island... rofl.gif

I did not know that there is such theme on it of a forum where screenshots are discussed crazy_o.gif .

Now i have found it and i know about its existence thumbs-up.gif.

So they´ve all jumped out of a more or less covered position to see a T72 copulate with an unidentified 'something' ?  biggrin_o.gif Still a great screenshot  thumbs-up.gif
It looks like a rusted wreck.
It was rusty and burnt down "COYOTA" or Datsun, i not remember wink_o.gif
Modul, great screenshot... how did you get those animations?

As has told Salvatore_Lee it custom static animations, and thanks for a compliment Salvatore_Lee.