Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Guest Ti0n3r

Danke! smile_o.gif

Mesa want ArmA (and game2) now!

[Didn't find a suiting smilie for the comment]

cheers surpher, nice read smile_o.gif.

game2 looking like being a top game already and still 2 years dev left. smile_o.gif

Gah..! Look at "Game 2" and it's features. stun.gif

I'm so glad I discovered OFP. Can't wait to play ArmA now.

notworthy.gifyay.gif

Thanks for the scans, surpher smile_o.gif

Some interesting reading and pictures.

WOW! biggrin_o.gif

"Arme loads sections of terrain on the fly"

That sounds reaaaalllyy good biggrin_o.gif

Great article!

The last page has some nice information:

Quote[/b] ]The inclusion of Join in progress for muliplayer has allowed BIS to adopt a favorite mod of the OFP community, namely Conquer The Island. Until now, these massive RTS style games (players build tank factories and so on before fighting for control of the entire 25km^2 islands) forced players to commit three hours or four hours to a single game. BIS have now included an official CTI into ArmA's multiplayer that will allow persistent CTI servers players can join and leave at will.

Im glad that BIS looksat the comunnity and see what we like. They included CTI in the game  yay.gif

Hope it offers some new (realistic features)   whistle.gif

Nevermind..Couldn`t see the thumbnails because I had firewall enabled.Time for a good read

OMG Game2 looks so good!! I wonder if they are render shots...I hope not. biggrin_o.gif

Though it seems there's no new info abour ArmA.

WOW! biggrin_o.gif

"Arme loads sections of terrain on the fly"

That sounds reaaaalllyy good biggrin_o.gif

Unless you fly your F-22 with afterburner and play on a laptop with slow harddisk crazy_o.gif

Hope it does not load too much Hard drive data band.gif

Here you go, the PC Format article smile_o.gif

Yes, big thanks. smile_o.gif

We want to hope times that P*Form*t does not see the pictures here. *g* wink_o.gif

O_o im dont understand this text^^ i mean: Mal hoffen das P*Form*t nicht vorbei schaut. ;P or others *g*

hm, wayne. we

nice Scans

Thanks for the article scans, looks out to be really promising.

I have alot higher hopes now for Arma then I had before I must say and the online part sounds very good and so does the COOP (campaign) feature.

Another thing though is that the last line in the article hints that Game2 is still has some time left in development, which I guess I "feared" already.

But from the look of things I think Arma might please me for a long time smile_o.gif

Thanks for the article!  biggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Another thing though is that the last line in the article hints that Game2 is still has some time left in development, which I guess I "feared" already.

2 years seems like a lot to delay a game when wasn't it originally going to be released in 2006?

Thanks for the article!  biggrin_o.gif
Quote[/b] ]Another thing though is that the last line in the article hints that Game2 is still has some time left in development, which I guess I "feared" already.

2 years seems like a lot to delay a game when originally it was going to be released in 2006 wasn't it?

Yeah it does but keep in mind they had to work on Elite which delayed ArmA and now ArmA is probably going to delay G2.

finally new Game2 screens - I would like see more screens from Game2 in hires and some video with new features smile_o.gif

*looks at the article* O.O *dies* Dangit only 3 left!. Man...they have such a small team for such a big game,can't blame them now that I know how few they are,I have to admit..for a small business they certainly are doing very well,and the abrams in that..awesome..hey it looks like O2 got an upgrade! or they added better graymodels with the lines..I remember in O2 given solid object view,you can see through some things and its all wierd..anyway. *continues browsing* wow,game 2's..holy crap..can't think of the words..wait a minute,isn't Marek one of the BI staff members? I though game2 was CM's attempt. The picture of that head,definatly not current OFP,oh man..metinks its time to invest in new upgrades *squees like a fan girl* Omg...I have not been this speechless in a long time,looking at the town from that blackhawk picture..thats a HUGE town...and exploring vehicles on foot,the physics..the lighting..the new AI..then theres game2 with its "infantry sim" style... Ahem...it sounds very promising,I am sure this will not let down the community,and if it does well...were too picky then..they have given us these pictures,information,their a small team busting their ass and making one if not THE next generation line of military sim...next gen..heh...AA itself seems just that...I wanna hug somebody now..BEST EASTER EVER!

*looks at the article* O.O *dies* Dangit only 3 left!. Man...they have such a small team for such a big game,can't blame them now that I know how few they are,I have to admit..for a small business they certainly are doing very well,and the abrams in that..awesome..hey it looks like O2 got an upgrade! or they added better graymodels with the lines..I remember in O2 given solid object view,you can see through some things and its all wierd..anyway. *continues browsing* wow,game 2's..holy crap..can't think of the words..wait a minute,isn't Marek one of the BI staff members? I though game2 was CM's attempt. The picture of that head,definatly not current OFP,oh man..metinks its time to invest in new upgrades *squees like a fan girl* Omg...I have not been this speechless in a long time,looking at the town from that blackhawk picture..thats a HUGE town...and exploring vehicles on foot,the physics..the lighting..the new AI..then theres game2 with its "infantry sim" style... Ahem...it sounds very promising,I am sure this will not let down the community,and if it does well...were too picky then..they have given us these pictures,information,their a small team busting their ass and making one if not THE next generation line of military sim...next gen..heh...AA itself seems just that...I wanna hug somebody now..BEST EASTER EVER!

OFP2 is a codemasters product.

Armed Assault and game2 is BIS. (game2 and OFP2 is NOT the same!