Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

The fact is that they have an updated model of the humvee.

i can't seem to find where Average Joe found that screenshot of the soldier. could someone create links to all the screenshots?

NEW ANIMATIONS WITH LITTLE BUGS  crazy_o.gif

Who says they are finished? smile_o.gif

i can't seem to find where Average Joe found that screenshot of the soldier. could someone create links to all the screenshots?

there

Quote[/b] ]The fact is that they have an updated model of the humvee

And if that is really a TOW we are noticing in the blurry part, it could confirm there is no more class limitations for the vehicles, opening a lot of possiblities without having to use lots of scripts.

I was just thinking something. I pissed off would the community be if it turned out there were no multiple gunner positions or missiles on wheeled vehicles.

Maruk:"Oh we just thought it looked cool so we put the second gun on it. Same goes for the TOW on the humvee they don't actually work"

I could just imagine what this forum would turn into.

well ppl will break the LCDs/CRTs first(maybe the main unit as well) go to a buy a flight ticket to Czech and find a way to get "something" from black market, head down to BI HQ, find a way to get rip of that T55 parked outside, and then go and and use that "something" to do something rofl.gif

Fantastic new screenshots!

BIS is doing a great public relation job at the moment.

Can't wait to play the best game ever: Armed Assault!

MfG Lee thumbs-up.gif

Truly amazing screenshots today! When ArmA is released I think first I'm gonna take a boat out on this!....

sea.jpg

Then I'm gonna go for a walk here!....

woods.jpg

Who needs a war?    guitar.gifgroovy.gif  delerious.gif

Guest Ti0n3r
Who needs a war? guitar.gifgroovy.gifdelerious.gif

Yeah, I think I will spend the first day just wandering/flying/driving around on the island and enjoy the nature. icon5.gif

well ppl will break the LCDs/CRTs first(maybe the main unit as well) go to a buy a flight ticket to Czech and find a way to get "something" from black market, head down to BI HQ, find a way to get rip of that T55 parked outside, and then go and and use that "something" to do something rofl.gif

We're already preparing for such a possibility:

img0844sn.th.jpg

BIS beware! tounge2.gifwink_o.gif

joshfox0 remove image tags when quoting please smile_o.gif

Yeah, I think I will spend the first day just wandering/flying/driving around on the island and enjoy the nature.

Yeah, well, since it takes more than 45 minutes to walk around Everon, why don't you do the same on Sahrani? inlove.gif

Yeah, I think I will spend the first day just wandering/flying/driving around on the island and enjoy the nature.

Yeah, well, since it takes more than 45 minutes to walk around Everon, why don't you do the same on Sahrani? inlove.gif

I vote that Bis gets ahold of a server, and hosts a "online meeting" for 60 (or more if lagless) people, where they are guided trough the island by some folks of Bis...

If not, I might host a "mass-sightseeing-tour" myself tounge2.gif

Quote[/b] ]joshfox0 Posted on April 20 2006,15:43

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh gods! i demand a fishing minigame! DEMAND DAMN YOU

rofl.gif The Digital crack dealers strike again, (got any for me? awww, c'mon, just ONE hit tounge2.gif )

P.S. I want a GRENADE FISHING mini game.

Guest Ti0n3r

I vote that Bis gets ahold of a server, and hosts a "online meeting" for 60 (or more if lagless) people, where they are guided trough the island by some folks of Bis...

If not, I might host a "mass-sightseeing-tour" myself tounge2.gif

Just make sure you strip them of their weapons, or it could all turn into a 60+ last man standing with people forming fractions and spreading out all over the island tounge2.gif

Just make sure you strip them of their weapons, or it could all turn into a 60+ last man standing with people forming fractions and spreading out all over the island tounge2.gif

…. Yep! No weapons, just binoculars and sandwiches with a flask of coffee or some cold drinks ... or will we be stopping at a pub for lunch?   biggrin_o.gif

i just dont understand why there are this "new" pics (the ones we saw today) in other web sites and not in ARMED ASSAULT web site?

can any one explain me why BIS dont offical put them in their web site?

Its just stupid to know their own pics from other "unknown" sources.

i just dont understand why there are this "new" pics (the ones we saw today) in other web sites and not in ARMED ASSAULT web site?

Its just stupid to know their own pics from other "unknown" sources.

Many developers do that, it's nothing new.

Offical screenshots are a different thing than preview shots taken by various magazines & websites.

A quote from Games radar: "Armed Assault is a military fetishist's fantasy. Sticky copyright problems mean creator Bohemia Interactive - developer of soldier sim Operation Flashpoint - can't call the game 'Operation Flashpoint 2', but that's exactly what it is."

Hmm, don't they understand that this is not OFP2 (Game2), or i'm missing something? I mean, this game (ArmA) was not suposed to be called OFP2 anyway, right?

A quote from Games radar: "Armed Assault is a military fetishist's fantasy. Sticky copyright problems mean creator Bohemia Interactive - developer of soldier sim Operation Flashpoint - can't call the game 'Operation Flashpoint 2', but that's exactly what it is."

Hmm, don't they understand that this is not OFP2 (Game2), or i'm missing something? I mean, this game (ArmA) was not suposed to be called OFP2 anyway, right?

Right! They obviously did not do their homework! ArmA was originally supposed to be game 1.5, but as things have progressed it looks like it will probably be more like game 1.9 or even game 2 with original game 2 being upgraded to game 3!

It's all a load of ...... numbers! tounge2.gif

By giving games sites and magazines exclusive screenshots they buy themselves good press and 'friends' in the media. It's clever marketing.

The media want exclusives because they sell more that way - if you hand them an exclusive you are doing them a favour and they owe you. They are also more likely to run an article for an exclusive image/story, than an image/story which everyone has.

Yeap..now that we'v seen how it looks an possibilities of multiple gunner positions,what I wonder is how compatible current community stuff will be..I know they said it will be but I wonder just how much,and if the tool used is an upgraded Oxygen or something,I sure hope we dont have to use somethin like 3dmax >.<. in the article it looked smiilar to O2 but O2 doesnt have a wireframe with solidview,not to mention in solidview you can see through some shapes so its kinda wierd. I wonder how all the normal/bump map stuf goes...ah well..I'm sure BIS will release some tutorials like they did with O2...atleast I hope they do c.c

Right! They obviously did not do their homework! ArmA was originally supposed to be game 1.5, but as things have progressed it looks like it will probably be more like game 1.9 or even game 2 with original game 2 being upgraded to game 3!

It's all a load of ...... numbers! tounge2.gif

LOL, all the numbers im waiting for are these two: day and month in 2006. when the game will be released... wink_o.gif