Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

OMG First screen reminds me of DMA Libya. I love the detail. (Anyone noticed tank thread buried whistle.gif )

And they still don't show clearly if that Blackhawk has two guns. I think it's on purpose. mad_o.giftounge2.gif

Nice find. smile_o.gif

Good to see that the T-72 is updated finally. biggrin_o.gif

Looks BEAUTIFUL,  Thanks for the pics!  yay.gif  yay.gif

One word - Lush! Thanks BIS!

(Thats my new wallpaper sorted! )

lol, I check the site last night and it wasn't there then.

Thanks Ironsight and of course BIS biggrin_o.gif

"let`s throw them something, I can`t watch this off topick crap on ArmA forum"

That`s a solution...let`s spam this forum a bit more!

thx for pics wink_o.gif

As far as my eye can see it's only new buildings on these pics.Arabic/medeterrainian style buildings.

Is that a beer commercial? (Upper-right in the pic)

At least it's a commercial which would make a bit more realisitc when it's a town/city.

Ooohh, can't wait! yay.gif

If only we had "Roadways from around the world" then we'd know where smile_o.gif. Nice burning vehicle in top right

Arghh crazy_o.gif , looks great, i think that blackhawk pic might show a small part of that huge city mentioned sometime ago, the landscape also looks good and very nice T72 model.

I wasnt expecting this small gift, it shows they are working on it and increases moral quite a bit, thank you yay.gif .

Very happy to see that the T-72 looks more like a T-72. wink_o.gif The buildings look great as well, hope to see a full blown city. smile_o.gif

http://www.armedassault.com/ looks better with that new UH60 pic has banner, theres still one not so good pic there with a shiny soldier that could be replaced imo but things are looking better and better, 2 new pics is all it takes to forget about all other games, i think im a hopeless fanboy but hey, im a happy one atleast biggrin_o.gif .

I really hope that buildings are more robust in ArmA. Some intense town & city fighting would be so much better for it. Buildings in OFP were very 'eggshell' like.

I also love seeing those mountain ranges. The colour and and shadows make everythng dense and lush. Hope it looks that good up close.

Woot, nice. I love that screenie with the blackhawk in. I'm gonna have that one as my wallpaper now. Did notice on the T-72 one however, that the tracks of the tank are a bit screwed up. Still, thanks for the gift, that's really awesome... wink_o.gif

Nice screenshots, graphics look definately good.

However, I have not yet seen a screenshot showing inclusion of highly demanded features like multiple gunners and stuff.

The video was nice to see to, but only showed a tailrotor feature which can also be scripted in OFP.

I really hope there are new important features which make the game worth buying, not only a graphics update.

Looks terrific to me. I can tell already it wont run on my computer though sad_o.gif

Are you friggin kidding me?? They looks AWESOME!

Go BIS GO !

Looks terrific to me. I can tell already it wont run on my computer though sad_o.gif

Are you friggin kidding me?? They looks AWESOME!

He said "terrific" - not "terrible". wink_o.gif

Sexy pics indeed!

Damn looks fantastic. Looking a lot more crisps and sharper then OFP and some of the older shots. Especially like thoughs buildings and blackhawk.