Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Notice the 3 lanes of traffic, the middle one the left turn... And the pickup in the right hand lane making a turn?

notworthy.gifnotworthy.gifyay.gifinlove.gif

Hi there,I was overly impressed when I saw the m113-pic the last time,I said to myself: "Right on,no shiny stuff".

Now there are couple of new pics and guess what.Its the "Return of Shiny"

Example

There several other occassions in the pics where what imo I call bad lightning/reflection can be seen.I hope you work on it.That M113 of yours looked good,why go back to golden vehicles huh.gif

methinks that's overexposure of his cheap 'camera'.

Some new pics are older than the newer of the new pics, hope that helps smile_o.gif

You tend to get shine on helo's as far as ive seen. matt paint causes too much drag etc...as far as i know. i may be wrong.......... woah 2 miniguns...... xmas_o.gifinlove.gifwow_o.gif etc

The recent shot of the soldier by the UAZ and Ural in the shade of the trees is perfect!

Holy! My brother asked why i suddenly had a weird grin on my face! BIS, im really impressed, and i had to laugh at loud when i saw the multiple gunner thing!

I have to admit, untill a week ago i was thinking that ArmA was going to be a quick money thing, but i was totally wrong, and im happy to admit it! smile_o.gif

Wait a min, did i see two guns? did i see it ? did i see it?!?!

*shouting while holding Placebo arms shacking him with all force could put out* yay.gif

Some new pics are older than the newer of the new pics, hope that helps smile_o.gif

That is a very interesting sentence, I`ll memorize it so I can impress people by saying it 10 times really fast tounge2.gif

Anyway I like the pictures alot, just makes the wait a little bit harder crazy_o.gif

The format article mentioned some lighting problems that have now been fixed, I think thats what we saw, the lighting problems, that have now been fixed smile_o.gif

Ah, Placebo, you will be stoned...(And I don't mean that smoking thing ^^)

Just red the interview in the German magazine PC-Action and you said, you would like to have a truck with which you can drive over those people, who're always whining about delays...

I guess that includes... perhaps 75% of the whole community :P

Oh man, all these screenshots make me so damn happy. I'm more of a lurker here, but check this place 5 times a day for new stuff. Figured I'd better post something. Those screenshots of the CQB!! LOOK TERRIFIC! xmas_o.gif

Great work!

Looking forward to it since...ever! smile_o.gif

Hauk

That picture looks somehow...OLD. I´m pretty sure about the humvee in that picture, won´t be the model included in the final product.

And this is why i´m so sure: just look in the background of this picture:

art1f_s.jpg

I think that is just a render of it or a painting I don't think that is actually the game. However if anyone remembers there were some older pics with humvees in them.

The double minnigun uh...

Lol I could do exactly the same thing with the cloning tool in corel;)

Did I say you rock? Well, you certaingly do... biggrin_o.gif

Towns: Some of the towns seem to be a little strange to me. There seems to be a lack of objects such as the one with the humvee from the blog. http://ofp.gamepark.cz/news/pics3/armaofpcde4.jpg That seems to be a really weird town. The building on the hill looks like part of the ground is coming through the floor and it looks very empty and I hope it is not done.

Other than that looks damn AMAZING and I would buy it right now.

Could be on of the outskirt rural towns rather than one of the inner towns.