Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

sweet even more new screens! smile_o.gif i like this one especially forest

really nice with all the fauna and green inside the forest floor.

The new in-game footage about anims is very nice, but I wonder what kind of grenades those soldiers are carrying... Mininukes? THat explosion was verrrry over the top smile_o.gif

nice to see the South Sahrani Soldiers too - Is that a G36 he's holding?

i think so, if you look at the soldier on the ground it looks like that

these new screens are very good looking

but I wonder what kind of grenades those soldiers are carrying... Mininukes?

Heheh.. indeed. biggrin_o.gif

Yes. There also appears to be a G36c in the game looking at the video where they rescue the banana bloke in the yellow shirt.

Anyone know what these scoped rifles are?

http://www.coop-center.de/site/uploads/newspics/arma19906-9.jpg

http://www.coop-center.de/site/uploads/newspics/arma19906-24.jpg

Mk.12 SPR?

Yes. There also appears to be a G36c in the game looking at the video where they rescue the banana bloke in the yellow shirt.

Anyone know what these scoped rifles are?

http://www.coop-center.de/site/uploads/newspics/arma19906-9.jpg

http://www.coop-center.de/site/uploads/newspics/arma19906-24.jpg

Mk.12 SPR?

SR-25, AR-10 or M15A4? huh.gif

I give up, I'm no weapon expert.

Yup, tis an SPR

weapon-spr-1.jpg

(this one shown with too many extra optics tounge2.gif )

sweet even more new screens! smile_o.gif i like this one especially forest

really nice with all the fauna and green inside the forest floor.

You mean flora, not fauna, right? Can't see any animals in that screen...... (apart from the human animal that is... wink_o.gif )

Nice to see that the South Sahrani forces uses several versions of the G36. In coop-center.de's pictures the soldiers use what looks like the fullseized G36 and in the French videos the SF guys are using a G36K. smile_o.gif

It is indeed kinda cool to give them some G36 although I'm not sure if such a government would settle for the G36 and not for a cheaper option. I still like it tho' smile_o.gif

I also love that they have their sleeves up, was always my favorite way of wearing my uniform, cause it looks a lot cooler j/k

wink_o.gif

these guys need to learn how to turn on antialiasing  whistle.gif

...and Bohemia have to work on code, because turning on high details requires NASA computers.

Forest on highest details should look like Oblivion's one.

armed assault not game 2 biggrin_o.gif so why set the graphics so high so people cant play it? yeah i meant flora and not fauna.. tounge2.gif english isn't my first language sometimes it tells biggrin_o.gif

http://www.bis-ingame.net/u...n.interview.jpg

biggrin_o.gif

pcaction write: It gives yet nice bosses in the world.

The before gymnasts (Vorturner) of Bohemia took themselves for our questions much time.

I hope its right in english. *g*

lol, definately not, but these are two of the best denglish sentences I have ever seen rofl.gifwink_o.gif

nice interview btw & thx for linking it

It is indeed kinda cool to give them some G36 although I'm not sure if such a government would settle for the G36 and not for a cheaper option. I still like it tho' smile_o.gif

I also love that they have their sleeves up, was always my favorite way of wearing my uniform, cause it looks a lot cooler j/k

wink_o.gif

I'd suspect that they recently upgraded to G36 in a country like South Sahrani from something more "affordable" like FN FAL or G3's.

Commando84,

the terms are the exact same in swedish. wink_o.gif (IIRC your swedish too) Just felt like being a little besserwisser there berfor, not ment more then as pulling your legg. smile_o.gif

Don't you think this water is way too transparent? It seems like developers need to get out of BIS headquarters sometimes, go some place nice and see how real rivers/sea/whatever look like. wink_o.gif

Hmm yeh i know what you mean.

Wait oh no, no coral reefs, fish, seaweed, or reflections.. DXDLL please!

Don't you think this water is way too transparent? It seems like developers need to get out of BIS headquarters sometimes, go some place nice and see how real rivers/sea/whatever look like. wink_o.gif

I think the stuff below should be distorted a bit but that may be a bit too complex for this game.

Picture

Guest Ti0n3r

I hope they have the time to add some fish. That'd add a lot to the atmosphere smile_o.gif

I hope they have the time to add some fish. That'd add a lot to the atmosphere smile_o.gif

yeah i tought about that too while ago.. but if fish are allowed i believe submarines would be too wink_o.gif