Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Quote[/b] ]just out of curiosity what other vehicles are you expecting to be in arma ?.

"Him":

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/row/mi-24.htm

aaand you can't have a dictatorship without Mr. MT-LB: http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/mt-lb.htm

Then ofcourse those marines are going to need some http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/aavp7a1.htm and http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/lav-25.htm.

Some BTRs would be nice too, like the BTR-80: http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/row/btr-80.htm.

Ofcourse we're going to need some marines too.

marine.jpg

If you truly care about the game, why would you release a bunch of screens that are taken in the poorest possible fashion?

It amazes me that anyone who is an ArmA fan would ever do something like what was done with that vehicle list. confused_o.gif

If you can't take good screens, leave it to those who can. People will complain enough about the visuals on their own, you don't need to go out of your way to make bad shots to fuel their fire.

well i can see there is a small scope for more vehicles being added in final but not much more considering the official satement is there will be .

• 30+ battle vehicles including APC's, tanks, boats, helicopters and fighter planes

as for weapons well its also officialy said there will be

• 40+ realistic weapons from modern battlefields

He didn't take the screens. Those are from a german site.

I'm not speaking to "him" directly, thus there being no name attached to the post. Whoever took the shots is at fault, obviously.

i really hope there are in plans free addons with more BIS conent (subsonic airplanes, helis, APCs, stationary weapons etc) ...

but again i prefer optimized engine first and this later ...

I like the variety of civi vehicles.

Well, in fact the harrier is there:

Harrier

Btw; As a AV-8B Harrier II its nose section is far too long:

Real AV-8B

Btw; As a AV-8B Harrier II its nose section is far too long

Could be due to wide-angle view.

just out of curiosity what other vehicles are you expecting to be in    arma ?.

military bikes?

civil bicycles?

KC-10?

Good point.  There are no bikes!  

@Placebo, can you confirm if motor bikes and/or push bikes may be added at a later date?

just out of curiosity what other vehicles are you expecting to be in arma ?.

military bikes?

civil bicycles?

KC-10?

Good point. There are no bikes!

@Placebo, can you confirm if motor bikes and/or push bikes may be added at a later date?

who says?

will be great something like contest

each month BIS check and choose one best model of vehicle from each category from mod community and "put" these winning ones into official update ...

wink_o.gif

will be great something like contest

each month BIS check and choose one best model of vehicle from each category from mod community and "put" these winning ones into official update ...

wink_o.gif

Now that is a GREAT idea.

im not sure if this was mentioned before...but 220sites r too many to read! hehe

i think the Art-Works at the top of the official ArmedAssault site r really nice!

only the last one, Nr6 does not fit really well...in my view

looks a bit too detailed...hehe

although it would be pretty cool if BIS had a look at the foliage Sgt. Anderson (i think) is producing, if they added that but the ability to deform (ie walk through it) it that would be seriously good

bootneckofficer

i think this pics are very old and mybe from the beta version.. they have now 2months to fix every bug to finish all units and make them perfect..!! so i will wait and i will not lok at any pic that were taken 4-6 months ago..

anyone seen the french site nofrags videos? biggrin_o.gif

some great stuff in there, though really surprised me that they spoke french in some parts of arma biggrin_o.gif did the game come with french speak or was it the nofrag guys that made their mission that recorded own sounds and all?

really good stuff there, love the lightning and ambience, feels so much more alive. Only sounds bugging me was the hit sound being very loud and the elevator scene that the elevator didn't make any sounds when moving or stopping. tounge2.gif alot of nice and intresting details here and there in the vids.

finally a pic of a TRACTOR!!! yay.gif

And congrats for the Airwolf Mod Team to have inspired ArmA's version - no cabin... biggrin_o.gif

Good point.  There are no bikes!  

who says?

...have you seen one?

Did you see one in that line up that i missed? huh.gif

If so can you show me?