Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

I never saw them before (as if that count:) but i like them. The rippled sand is great.

(Going around in 3rd perspective is not my style, i prefer 1st perspective)

huh.gif?

there is new screens, believes me.

Well, they're on Armedassault.eu web since 11th October wink_o.gif

huh.gif?

there is new screens, believes me.

Well, they're on Armedassault.eu web since 11th October  wink_o.gif

lol, that would be a year ago then which is not the case. These screens are new.

Quote[/b] ] Well, they're on Armedassault.eu web since 11th October wink_o.gif

Sorry I couldn't find it, we probably mustn't copy it. I don't know how do you get to the screens but it should be right.

hmm its so old you can see the dinasour in the back ground smile_o.gif.

there is something interesting tho, when she speaks and i aint sure if it is a custommission from l`etranger or actual bis mission, she uses ot the game uses a synthesized text to speech prog, i wonder how complete this system is but mostof all,. i wonder if this i one of the beta game2 things , that medvidek said would be in arma.

She has man hands, lol. JK.

It is nice to see more work done on civilian side though.

She has man hands, lol. JK.

It is nice to see more work done on civilian side though.

At least her nails are red yay.gif

Good Evening,I am going to be annoying and report something that goes as "enhancement suggestion". To start with I don't really care if it makes it into the release version or into a patch or doesn't make it into Arma at any point at all,still I think gameplay wise it is important to mention it.

On OFP's map you had topographical lines for the height.But what you didn't have was a clue if the terrain was going up or the terrain was going down. You only knew that there was some height difference at one place.Sure enough,taking reference at the next peak might helped a bit,but if you are sitting on a map and you don't know if something is a ridge or a gully/basin that screws up your planning quite a bit.

Thus I am re-proposing(already did so a couple of times) height numbers on their appropriate contour lines or shadings on one side of them so you know which side is up/down.

Example of Contour Numbers,Take any topographical map.

For Example : Map

I guess all I am asking for is that the next time someone from BIS goes around here reading through all this garbage(my post iincluded) that he considers putting that feature on the big Todo-List smile_o.gif

I never had a problem with it in OFP. But your idea should help noobies, if they know how to read that type of map. tounge2.gif

I posted on this subject a long time ago, but as it's come up again I'd like to agree with lwlooz that we need contour lines to be numbered. Anyone who says that contour heights wouldn't make map reading much easier and faster is ... well, wrong wink_o.gif

It's nothing to do with newbies or amateur map readers etc. I'm an expert map reader, it's part of my profession. I could also read the topography from the OFP maps, but it required a little work, whereas a map with contour heights can be read at a glance.

all the screenshots look really nice lately, just a question - what exactly is the source of all these screenshots? because there are like 5 new arma-specific websites run by random people that I've never even seen or heard of that post like 30 screenshots a week....

do this many people really have the press demo or something?

If I missed this as being old shoot me but.

Did anybody see the animation movie available at the site "Berliner19" posted?

Look download link between the two set's of screen shot's!!

BIS nice stuff notworthy.gif

omg nice screens, also any1 seen the video mentioned on ofp.info? with the anims, really sweet shit! inlove.gif

Interesting screens! Including the first night screen that I've seen and an ineresting respawn screen - looks a bit BF2ish but no reason why shouldn't be fun for a couple of light-hearted games after a serious co-op session.