Sign in to follow this  
Ironsight

Latest screenshots available

Quote[/b] ]Screw War, Im going to buy this game so I can chill on this BEACH

lmao nice one joseph smile_o.gif.

But be sure not to go into the water lol.Even a fish addon will die in there smile_o.gif

Sweet.

You guys remember how we never see pilots? What ever happened to the ones that used to be in the old pictures of the blackhawks?

Screw War, Im going to buy this game so I can chill on this BEACH

biggrin_o.gif

I wonder who'll make the first 'sunbathing hot chicks' addon tounge2.gif

no blood textures on them pretty please biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif my world would collapse seeing them torn apart and mutilated confused_o.gif

Looks good, but i wonder, is this ingame? The black borders make me think it is a cut-scene.

It's all ingame, camera.sqs helps alot when taking screens, hence the black border. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]You guys remember how we never see pilots? What ever happened to the ones that used to be in the old pictures of the blackhawks?

I thought the same thing crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Looks good, but i wonder, is this ingame? The black borders make me think it is a cut-scene.

So, since when are cutscene pics not ingame?

It's all ingame, camera.sqs helps alot when taking screens, hence the black border. ;)

thx

Sweet.

You guys remember how we never see pilots? What ever happened to the ones that used to be in the old pictures of the blackhawks?

Those were pilot models from OFP:E.

This picture is so ugly, it reminds me the early backdays of duke nukem 3D mid 90's.

No streetlightshadow anno 2007? This is just worse.Is this realy the work of an award winner?

This picture is so ugly, it reminds me the early backdays of duke nukem 3D mid 90's.

No streetlightshadow anno 2007? This is just worse.Is this realy the work of an award winner?

I thought the same thing. I know I also ranted earlier to make night a tad brighter for the purpose of gameplay, but seriously...it looks like daytime with a black sky. Not to mention the black and white...ugh.

Nah they just need to make it darker and make lights have more purpose at night,like that modified image a few days ago.

Quote[/b] ]You guys remember how we never see pilots? What ever happened to the ones that used to be in the old pictures of the blackhawks?

I thought the same thing crazy_o.gif

Time to change your sig huh Av. Joe? tounge2.gif

I suspect that night shot was taken with a full or near full moon in the sky. The terrain was well-lit in OFP:E when you had that kind of moonlight. (In real-life, that kind of moonlight basically illuminates everything well enough that it is as easy to make your way around as in day-time.)

full moon means more light, more light means more colors.

here it looks like some grayscale filter...weird

I'd be fine with how dark OFP was, only if it affected AI also. It was kinda impossible to play when you have a black screen, yet AI shoots you down at 200 metres with one AK74 burst