max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I am currently making a mission where I give the player an opportunity to use different packs, however during testing i found it would be easier for the player to just use a replacement pack. Are there any Mods out at the moment that replace the original nato soldiers? and maybe vehicles?

Replace them with what?

You have to at least specify what you want them replaced with for people to give you some good suggestions.

Request for a mod that :-

1. Removes the players radio calls and chat so that coop players don't have some crappy AI voice saying stuff but doesn't remove the none player AI voices.

2. Removes the radio subtitles for players.

All to work in MP.

Or just a mod that fixes AutoSpot = 0; in MP

One of AGMs pbo's does exactly that

A dedicated version of Clafghan just for A3.

The "colum_vertical_pond.pbo" file would have to be deleted due to that particular pond glitching out when approaching it on ground or in the air.

And this would help as well with PW6 compatibility seeing as exporting the a2 mod to your A3 steam folder then syncing it with PW6 provides issues down the road if you add it to too many various collection over time.

As well as the Fallujah terrain. Which doesn't need any files to be deleted. It works fine but still has the same problems with working with the A2 version and syncing it to A3 with play with six.

Hey just have a quick question about arma 2 mods. I heard a few people here and there actually download arma 2 mods and simply put them into arma 3 AIA mod pack or in their mod pack. Is this possible??

Also I'm very sorry if this is in the wrong section.

Also another guy the other day had a video of a E2 or E3 aircraft in arma 3?? I was wondering where in the world he finds these awesome mods. He said something about arma 2 importing mods into arma 3

I don't even know. Please reply below I really need to know. Thanks :)

Yes it is possible, i used to run, SOCOM online unit mods, and some Blackhawks and sea hawk mods. also had the CH-53 for Arma 2 in arma 3...

You really don't even need AIA for it to happen. You just need to know your way around a config for most mods.

Vehicles are a good bit harder but it's doable.

This not a request.

As of late I wanted the ArmA 2 little birds back, you may know them. They are the ones with actual countermeasures like most vehicles.

For the time being it is a temporary solution but I changed the configs to add flares to them which replaces their base game counterparts without issue. I have also balanced some hit values on the actual helicopters and made the unarmed variant faster as well as consume less fuel to make a better balance than just one of them having guns and the other is for transport.

I am posting this here because I can't post anywhere on the forums so if you want to download it here is the link: Better Little Bird Mod

I hope you all enjoy the new little birds and hopefully BI will do this themselves or something like it in the new helicopter update. :)

Edited by hiiii5
Adding link

Disabling the Zeus Lightning bolt feature. I know it seems silly but lately we had a situation in our MILSIM group where the zeus operator accidentally lightning bolted one of the cars and completely ruined everyone's immersion. If anyone can do it, please do it.

A fix of DM lights, so no "undefined variable in expression: (DEBUG_VISUAL)" appears in game would be great. I've tried looking at it myself, but I wouldn't know where to start. DM lights is amazing it would be even better if it was fixed to adapt to the newer versions of Arma 3

Hello, I would like to see if anybody knew about or could create a artillery mod like the one in arma 2 ace where it wasn't just click on the map to shoot. in the mod I would like to see different shell type, fusing, and charge in such a way that it would need a crew to operate at 100% efficiency.

I would like to see someguywho bring his Arma2 North Korean's to Arma 3. Maybe a small update on textures to reflect the new helmet most NK's seem to have now. They were one of my favorite addons from Arma 2. :)

Disabling the Zeus Lightning bolt feature. I know it seems silly but lately we had a situation in our MILSIM group where the zeus operator accidentally lightning bolted one of the cars and completely ruined everyone's immersion. If anyone can do it, please do it.

This can be done with a simple mission edit. See the Biki for details.

For my addon request, I'd like a V-22 variant that doesn't have glitchy animations. There's currently two of them out there, one has broken animations, and the other the dev doesn't want to allow redistribution via modpack, which in my opinion kind of defeats the purpose of mods, especially when they're licensed under CCL, all of which allow redistribution...

I would like to see the Infantry uniforms MLODS from arma 3 so we can make new content easier

I would like to see the Infantry uniforms MLODS from arma 3 so we can make new content easier

That is a request for BI rather than community

I have this unique idea and I don't think anybody has done such a thing yet and have been suggested. I know right now the game could really use some more vehicles the selection now is a bit scarce and kind of bad for servers that run altis life and only have a few from the selection. Would be great to see more vehicles added into the game and bring in some unique vehicles in that we haven't seen in arma 2 before like Semi Trailers such as Iveco's, Volvo's, Majestic, Scania, and so on and make variants of it and doesn't have to be the real model but something futuristic looking and there has to be trailers where people can hook it up to their Semi and can haul it around and also the trailers should be able to hold cargo and an substantial amount of cargo that is and should hurt the Semi's performance when there is more stuff in the trailer the more weight it'll carry. As for the more vehicles.. there should be even more civilian and military vehicles added and different variations such as Military Dune Buggies, Military JLTV's, Light Armored, and as for Civilians should be more Sports cars, more pick-up trucks, more SUVs, luxury cars, family cars, and all sorts of new vehicles. Would be great to see all that added into the game to bring a richer feel to Altis Life game-mode and to the game in general as well. Maybe bring in some new ideas for game-modes.

A forklift. With positions on the forks for one solider each fork. The forks can go up and down and tilt a little bit.

Edit:

Also, trailers. Trailers of all sizes.

A forklift. With positions on the forks for one solider each fork. The forks can go up and down and tilt a little bit.

On the way. Tho dunno about the position on the forks for two soldiers. Sounds a little dangerous :)

Are there any replacement packs for vanilla armies weapons? I don't care what it is, just as long as it is an actual replacement pack.

MX bullpup variants (MX and Crye MR-C mashup, really). I took 10 minutes in MS paint to give you an idea of what I think they'd look like.

http://i.imgur.com/PwUFvJs.png

I actually started something like that as a personal project, but I got better performance from Spartan0536's ammo so I downscaled the round to .5.56mm Caseless. I may work on it as time goes on but that's about as close as you might get.

wip394.jpg

So far it's untextured and I have to redo the iron sights (taken from the ACR Sample Models with tritium sights) but it works, shoots a 3-round burst like the G11, at the same point and sounds roughly like one shot (~2000rpm or so) but needs some TLC that I put sparingly in when I get around to it.

Edited by EricJ