CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP Terrains

any plans to replace the ugly ground textures on all airports? i mean, they look like jpegs that have been saved again and again. i cant even look at them, thats how ugly they are and always have been

I've tested this on multiple servers and that does not appear to be the case. Core needs to be downloaded independently which is a damn shame.

Not a shame. Terrains have to be big. This helps ArmA to remain the King of all SSDs.

armarulezm8jms.png

• Like 2

any plans to replace the ugly ground textures on all airports? i mean, they look like jpegs that have been saved again and again. i cant even look at them, thats how ugly they are and always have been

Cosmetics may come in the future. For now priority is to kill bugs and keeping it functional.

There are some objects, and even terrains that have links to other content that was expected to be present in a normal Arma 2 install. As we have modularized the package, some of these external dependencies still need to be fully ironed out. I will take a look at this once I get back up and running with the tools.

Ideal, thank you very much!

Addon 'CUP_Afghan_Config' requires addon 'CUP_Afghan_Data'

Frustrating as all hell, I can place individual units but when I wanna try Zeus, it gives me an error. Any solutions?

Install the Afghan map..... or redownload it when you already have it because then you have a corrupt download.

Takistan, Road between Feruz Abad and Jilavur have rocks that can be shot through.

At the AIATP every rock on takistan was no hard cover.

If the enemy shots at you and keep shoting on your last known position, no rock can protect you.

I thought this "bug" should be fixed in this release???

Hey. I have a question about AI detection. Right now the AI can see through trees. Is this a known bug, or an engine limitation, or something that will yet be fixed? Thanks for all your hard work! Keep it up. :)

(edit video will need a little bit to be processed)

I think the tree models in general are a bit wider than the actual LOD the AI see. See if you can shoot through part of it without bark flying off, if so, the AI will see through that.

I think the tree models in general are a bit wider than the actual LOD the AI see. See if you can shoot through part of it without bark flying off, if so, the AI will see through that.

Dang!

Hey guys. Another possible bug I've found. Again, I had a quick scan over the bugtracker but i didn't find it. So basically, when the sky is clouded, the ponds look weird. Also, when looking at the ponds in overcast skies, the screen turns dark.

I've no enp.

I hope these videos are not unwelcome. If so, pls do tell me. I just want to help you in any small way I can... :)

Hey guys. Another possible bug I've found. Again, I had a quick scan over the bugtracker but i didn't find it. So basically, when the sky is clouded, the ponds look weird. Also, when looking at the ponds in overcast skies, the screen turns dark.

I've no esp.

I hope these videos are not unwelcome. If so, pls do tell me. I just want to help you in any small way I can... :)

Video is private

I've no enp.

i have the exact same issue-It's so strange.On overcast days when you look toward the dam on Cherno the whole screen darkens to almost black. 

Unfortunately this is an Engine bug that only BIS can fix

Ah-it's quite strange.What is the cause do you know?

Ah-it's quite strange.What is the cause do you know?

No idea, but the ponds render completely wrong in fog, and I suspect that is causing it.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

How about the rocks not being bullet proof. In Takistan. Is that being looked into ?

Thanks OP

• Like 1

How about the rocks not being bullet proof. In Takistan. Is that being looked into ?

Thanks OP

That was asked only a few posts back-please check before posting.Thanks

Hey. Another small bug I've found. On chernarus, when entering Drozhino from the northwest (coming from zelenogorsk) the two roadsigns with the town name are oriented in the wrong direction.

Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/YhZAi

Hey. Another small bug I've found. On chernarus, when entering Drozhino from the northwest (coming from zelenogorsk) the two roadsigns with the town name are oriented in the wrong direction.

*cough* *cough* http://bugs.cup-arma3.org

• Like 4

I've noticed when you are on the the city level in Clafghan, you can notice the water line bug. Is there anyway to fix this. I am running the most recent version of this mod and I can link a picture if needed. Thank you.

I've noticed when you are on the the city level in Clafghan, you can notice the water line bug. Is there anyway to fix this. I am running the most recent version of this mod and I can link a picture if needed. Thank you.

Delete the vertical ponds PBO from your CLAfghan Addons folder. The map plays fine without it and the blue lines go away.

• Like 3