@Reyhard

Haha, I had also no idea how it works, I bet that all these USMC heads are obsolete. The only things that matter here is Language entry, others are pointless I guess. The only logical is default and Head_Default to use it for units which can speak with all languages, The problem with Head_Euro was that all units which had it in identityType could speak also russian. Btw if you want experiment a bit, you can download the new version of ACR_A3 here, with Czech RP included. ;)

We noticed that, too - it doesn't seem to be RHS related, we currently don't have RHS in our repo (waiting for next patch) and had that yesterday in vanilla vehicles.

@RHS Team, we have just noticed something. In the upper right corner you can see how many are in the vehicle. Kinda buggy.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40859876241596191/B80A198FDF1DB4395A21792C25C92338DC272C78/

Yeah, I've never seen that with RHS. By any chance are you using AGM? Try to disable it and check if that bug is still there.

It's not AGM related, we don't use it and we had that, too.

Would you mind checking if with only RHS and vanilla A3 it still happens? ( meaning no other mods, nor map packs ).

I don't know how to install torrent :(

---------- Post added at 01:38 ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 ----------

How do I install the mod? Is there a way that doesn't include it as a torrent file?

How do I install the mod? Is there a way that doesn't include it as a torrent file?

There are alternative ways to download the mod, for instance direct downloads from Mega or Arma.at.ua, click in the links with these names inside our website ( where it says Mirrors: )

And to install the mod just add the folders that you'll find inside the compressed file inside your Arma 3 root folder or inside the Arma 3 folder in Documents.

I hope it helps :)

Edited by MistyRonin

You can also download with Play With Six, though it will be in 2 parts (US AND RU) on there if you so choose to use it.

(Play with six is a program, if you dont have it, then just use any other suggested method from those guys :))

Outstanding piece of news! I was not aware of it. We have a UH-1!

Lol,the Firing From Vehicles System is useful for some specific vehicles,like trucks,opened light vehicles,light coppers and boats.Hope to see this system in RHS Vehicles.

Would you mind checking if with only RHS and vanilla A3 it still happens? ( meaning no other mods, nor map packs ).

Like I said in a few posts before: We currently don't use RHS, as we're waiting for the next patch, and we had that, too - so there is no way it can be RHS related. We don't use AGM either - what we use, is CSE and ALiVE, but as there has been no update for one of those in the last few days/weeks, I can't imagine it is related to them. It looks like a vanilla thing, but there hasn't been an ArmA update either - to be honest, I have no idea where it comes from, but I will keep an eye on it in our next event.

Edited by TheConen

Hey guys! I have another request/question:

I did my first official unit mission with RHS: Escalation tonight. It was fantastic!

We encountered an issue though - the AI won't reliably engage at mid-long ranges(500-800m). This just resulted in a lot of sitting back and killing the enemy without repercussion. Is there any chance of getting their weapons ranges extended by a bit. I've used mods such as VTS_duckhunt and FFIS before, but FFIS is out of date and VTS only works on vanilla weapons. Those mods pushed rifles and LMGs out to ~650-800m, marksman rifles to ~1000m, and machineguns to 1000-1100 meters. Would there be any possibility of getting the weapon ranges extended out a bit, even possibly in an extra, optional config?

The m145 m150 scopes are not zeroed correctly.

Some cannons on bradleys break with AGM. The t-72's used by ai don't fire (may be AGM)

The sounds on some vehicles are broken. (uaz sounds like an rpg, from time to time)

Hey guys! I have another request/question:

I did my first official unit mission with RHS: Escalation tonight. It was fantastic!

We encountered an issue though - the AI won't reliably engage at mid-long ranges(500-800m). This just resulted in a lot of sitting back and killing the enemy without repercussion. Is there any chance of getting their weapons ranges extended by a bit. I've used mods such as VTS_duckhunt and FFIS before, but FFIS is out of date and VTS only works on vanilla weapons. Those mods pushed rifles and LMGs out to ~650-800m, marksman rifles to ~1000m, and machineguns to 1000-1100 meters. Would there be any possibility of getting the weapon ranges extended out a bit, even possibly in an extra, optional config?

I just posted in the editing/scripting forum about this topic.The fact is this isnt just RHS related,and its a pain in the nuts trying to get long range.

What im currently doing with RHS,is pre making theunits loadouts,equipping them with PSO optic.By default they are using iron sights(if your fighting russians)

In my scenario im fighting US as russia,and US have a 200 plus range advantage.

There dosent seem to be anything mod/script related to fix this issue,so im all for RHS to release some kind of optional config.Also if you guys could add more ammo to the factions,that would be great,4mags per unit dosent go well haha

EDIT:

Mcscottie

You use AGM AI no? i just put that mod in,and it significantly increased Range of engagement of RHS with NO scopes(700meters once they came under fire,for spot distance give them scopes or increase AI spot distance somehow)

With scopes 1p29, they spotted and engaged at 800-900 meters.Good enough?

Keep in mind,default RHS russia have no scopes on weapons(strange decision there;)) so you wont be spotted at 700 meters even with high AI skill,but if you lightem up,expect they will fire back.

I witnessed the Russian sergent take out rangefinder,spot the US,order his guys to fire,and they did.Presto!!

Also keep in ming,LMG gunner with PKP Has a for some reason,better engagement range.All of this il mention im using bcombat,so your results may be different.

Edited by redarmy

Keep in mind,default RHS russia have no scopes on weapons(strange decision there)

It is not strange, in Russian army it is very rare to use any kind of optics mounted on weapons of most soldiers. Just deal with a fact that in reality Russian army have low budget and can't afford to equip every rifleman with optics.

It is not strange, in Russian army it is very rare to use any kind of optics mounted on weapons of most soldiers. Just deal with a fact that in reality Russian army have low budget and can't afford to equip every rifleman with optics.

Sorry i meant from a gameplay perspective,considering US has various optics.

Also didnt realise they didnt have some mounted sights on the AK74M

Balance wise,wouldnt it be better to equip at least the squad leader/junior sergent with a 1p29?

I don't believe the goal is balance. It's realism.

Over-whelming numbers vs. better armed/equipped

I don't believe the goal is balance. It's realism.

Over-whelming numbers vs. better armed/equipped

So what about if your playing as russia,against an overwhelming number-wise force,who also can significantly out range you?

Im all for realism,but it seems to me these days its actually the russian economy,which is fairing better than the american one;)

So who knows,maybe US forces start using iron sights next year,and the ruskies will have some scope glare.

...,but it seems to me these days its actually the russian economy,which is fairing better than the american one;)

...these days? Well, not nowadays!

Well the Front Tier russian squads does have various optics and obviously SF too

In 2001-08 regular soldiers only used iron sights on their AK74M's ,but this will be most likely to be changed in the near future

since i have seen alot russian made optics used on their upcoming new guns like red dots even russian copy of Elcan SpecterDR

I would say giving Kobras to regular soldiers would be nice compromise , just like bis did in A2

Edited by RobertHammer

@RHS Team, we have just noticed something. In the upper right corner you can see how many are in the vehicle. Kinda buggy.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/40859876241596191/B80A198FDF1DB4395A21792C25C92338DC272C78/

That looks like an ALiVE feature - check your mission in editor under ALiVE Player module - Crew Info