On topic, really excited for those new weapon sounds.

IMHO they really make the difference. Lax has achieved a really impressive sounds, he is really good, you truly feel like in a firefight.

The problem I seem to be having is the Mi-24s don't work. They instantly run out of fuel, even when I try to do a hack like setFuel 1; or some kind of recursion that keeps setting fuel to 1. They just won't fly. The other Russian choppers seem to work fine. Really great mod in general just wish the Hinds would fly

Edited by ghandolhagen
right thread :/

The problem I seem to be having is the Mi-24s don't work. They instantly run out of fuel, even when I try to do a hack like setFuel 1; or some kind of recursion that keeps setting fuel to 1. They just won't fly. The other Russian choppers seem to work fine. Really great mod in general just wish the Hinds would fly

It has already been told on the previous page.

The latest BIS update (ArmA3 v1.36) introduced a stats for gear on Virtual Arsenal, and I´ve compared a lot of modded gear and it seems that RHS vest seems to have no or too little armor values/ballistic protection...

comparisson: BIS -> http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958505589952/7B5B0CDBFCE1D768EDAC5A04ED83294A52AA46C6/ (198 kB)

RHS -> http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958505578514/B2721F4148BAC54ACF80ED8F51BFA822E95E7BFF/ (205 kB)

Did the v1.36 patch fubared the vests of many mods (thou others like TFA/PG services/massi´s have even better values than BIS vests...) or Virtual Arsenal is just failing to compute those armor/protection values?

cheers!

;2833760']The latest BIS update (ArmA3 v1.36) introduced a stats for gear on Virtual Arsenal' date=' and I´ve compared a lot of modded gear and it seems that RHS vest seems to have no or too little armor values/ballistic protection...

comparisson: BIS -> http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958505589952/7B5B0CDBFCE1D768EDAC5A04ED83294A52AA46C6/ (198 kB)

RHS -> http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/534004958505578514/B2721F4148BAC54ACF80ED8F51BFA822E95E7BFF/ (205 kB)

Did the v1.36 patch fubared the vests of many mods (thou others like TFA/PG services/massi´s have even better values than BIS vests...) or Virtual Arsenal is just failing to compute those armor/protection values?

cheers!

Nah, I think its just a config thing. The vest seem to protect just fine still

So, I recently started playing the RHS: Escalation mod with a few friends, we love it - but, we also love Zeus mode for Mp and so we were wondering if there is anyway to bypass the seemingly restricted mission file given with the mod. We would love to be able to interact within 100m of the players as Zeus etc, etc.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

So, I recently started playing the RHS: Escalation mod with a few friends, we love it - but, we also love Zeus mode for Mp and so we were wondering if there is anyway to bypass the seemingly restricted mission file given with the mod. We would love to be able to interact within 100m of the players as Zeus etc, etc.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

That has nothing to do with the mod.

As for your problem, you'd have to either make a mission yourself using the editor or download an existing one.

That has nothing to do with the mod.

As for your problem, you'd have to either make a mission yourself using the editor or download an existing one.

I get ya, but it is a topical question about the mod - and as for making our own via the editor, none of us know how we would make it possible for Zeus to have access to the mod vehicles etc nor could we find any premade mission files to help us out with that, this was our literal only hope :butbut:

Just noticed that when reloading the GP-25 of the AK74M with GP25 (default VDV Grenadier or classname "rhs_weap_ak74m_gp25") the actual magazine disappears, then reappears when the animation is complete.

Just noticed that when reloading the GP-25 of the AK74M with GP25 (default VDV Grenadier or classname "rhs_weap_ak74m_gp25") the actual magazine disappears, then reappears when the animation is complete.

try that with a vanilla mx and you will notice the same. it is an engine thing ;)

try that with a vanilla mx and you will notice the same. it is an engine thing ;)

Wow, I've never noticed that in all the time I've played ARMA, clearly I'm some way short of Sherlock Holmes!

Running RHS with several other mods;

When I run it with certain other factions, such as the PLA mod or the Leights_OPFOR mod, I get a strange bug. With a rifle raised, and from a standing position, when I hit the crouch key, the guy takes a quarter step forward and then kneels. It's normal with the rifle lowered and you cant tell if you kneel while moving.

I've tried disabling my mods one by one to see if there is some odd conflict. I cant locate the issue. As soon as I kill off the PLA or Leights_OPFOR, no problem. Seems to be with mods that add multiple factions.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Btw, all weapons got new sounds made from scratch :cool:

Considering your involvement with Dragonfyre too, will these new sounds have any compatibility with the scripts etc? That is, will they get distance effects or in room effects or whatever?

Running RHS with several other mods;

When I run it with certain other factions, such as the PLA mod or the Leights_OPFOR mod, I get a strange bug. With a rifle raised, and from a standing position, when I hit the crouch key, the guy takes a quarter step forward and then kneels. It's normal with the rifle lowered and you cant tell if you kneel while moving.

I've tried disabling my mods one by one to see if there is some odd conflict. I cant locate the issue. As soon as I kill off the PLA or Leights_OPFOR, no problem. Seems to be with mods that add multiple factions.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Do you use AIA TP?

If yes, it's already fixed and will be included in the next version.

Someone asked on the feedback tracker for RPGs attacking choppers:

Well, it works now.

Well, it works now.

Yeah well... you forgot the most important part: Irene!

Best mod so far IMO. Anyway we'll see a bmp-3 in the future, or even the Terminator? Can't wait to see whats next!

Hi guys, great mod! Is there documentation on use of 1) the "ballistics computer" and 2) the switch to toggle which shell type fires next in the FCS for Russian tanks? I don't see any in the wiki. A graphic showing what the Cyrillic letters mean in the "next shell to fire" switch would be nice.

Do you use AIA TP?

If yes, it's already fixed and will be included in the next version.

I do! Good to hear. This is a super weird bug. What causes it exactly?

Hi guys, we are having a DTAS event using the RHS mod.

Event will happen next Saturday 13 December, on the Arma-IL IDF PvP Server.

Everyone are welcome!

Event details:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/arma3pvpcommunity#events/

Mission and videos:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?153398-Dynamic-Take-And-Secure-Randomized-Round-Based-No-Respawn-A-amp-D

Hope to see a lot of you there!

Are there any plans to allow shooting from the Humvees? They seem perfect for that considering how open some of them are.

I have had occasion to spend some time in your Bradley and have found some issues I would like you to consider.

1. Commander's Independent Viewer - No depression allowed. This poses a problem and from what I can tell IRL is not a limitation. I looked for the specs for the sight online but cannot find where it gives its max min elevation. A good assumption would be that the it is slightly more than the main gun to allow the commander to direct same. Main gun is -10deg.

2. The armored glass around the commander's hatch is nicely dirtied up. However IRL I doubt that a crew would allow that to accumulate to that degree as sight is life.

3. The reverse speed of the Bradley is slow. Now I wish I could quote chapter and verse on this but I cannot find this speed quoted anywhere. I did find where they modified it to increase it's speed from 11 kph to something higher to better match the M1 Abram's 32 kph after Desert Storm. But no specifics were given. Maybe some actual users of the vehicle might have some input?

4. Also the speed of the M2A3 drops off dramatically while attempting to climb any slope, even on a road.

5. HE Rounds from the 25mm do not damage structures. While the AP rounds will drop walls and buildings.

6. There is an antenna directly in front of the Commander's Independent Viewer. This blocks the view straight ahead at high magnification. It appears to me that this antenna is actually offset on the real M2A3.

Thanks for the MOD it is great and we enjoy using it tremendously.

I have had occasion to spend some time in your Bradley and have found some issues I would like you to consider.

1. Commander's Independent Viewer - No depression allowed. This poses a problem and from what I can tell IRL is not a limitation. I looked for the specs for the sight online but cannot find where it gives its max min elevation. A good assumption would be that the it is slightly more than the main gun to allow the commander to direct same. Main gun is -10deg.

2. The armored glass around the commander's hatch is nicely dirtied up. However IRL I doubt that a crew would allow that to accumulate to that degree as sight is life.

3. The reverse speed of the Bradley is slow. Now I wish I could quote chapter and verse on this but I cannot find this speed quoted anywhere. I did find where they modified it to increase it's speed from 11 kph to something higher to better match the M1 Abram's 32 kph after Desert Storm. But no specifics were given. Maybe some actual users of the vehicle might have some input?

4. Also the speed of the M2A3 drops off dramatically while attempting to climb any slope, even on a road.

5. HE Rounds from the 25mm do not damage structures. While the AP rounds will drop walls and buildings.

6. There is an antenna directly in front of the Commander's Independent Viewer. This blocks the view straight ahead at high magnification. It appears to me that this antenna is actually offset on the real M2A3.

Thanks for the MOD it is great and we enjoy using it tremendously.

Many of these problems were known, I don't know if all were fixed allready but team is working hard to find any bugs or problems and fix them.