By all the smoke and mirrors when asked about the Marine units in escalation, is it safe to assume that RHS will not be adding those units?

See above post.

By all the smoke and mirrors when asked about the Marine units in escalation, is it safe to assume that RHS will not be adding those units?

What smoke?

140130190453-large.jpg

BTW the few and the proud are already in the mod, you have HUMMWVs and tanks.

The infantry will take their time, as they go by foot.

Edited by MistyRonin

They will, but in the next update for definite and probably not for a while after as said when they replied to my question about them a few pages back

I mean USMC unit Have any news?

Read the post right above yours or the one above that or the one a page or two back.

Will you guys be adding the M1126 Stryker?

It would make sense to add it in the long term.

Edited by MistyRonin
orthography

I have searched but it seems this bug has not already been reported on this amazing mod, sorry if it has. Using version 0.3.0.1 available on Playwithsix, all Mi-24 variants deplete their fuel supply before the rotor makes a single rotation. Additionally, it seems to not have been reported that the M240B and M249 have unrealistically light belts.

I have searched but it seems this bug has not already been reported on this amazing mod, sorry if it has. Using version 0.3.0.1 available on Playwithsix, all Mi-24 variants deplete their fuel supply before the rotor makes a single rotation. Additionally, it seems to not have been reported that the M240B and M249 have unrealistically light belts.

Yes, all reported, all fixed.

Just noticed my hinds are allergic to flying. Luckily you guys have a fix rolling out, good stuff.

Too bad Russian armor (like T-72 and T-80s) don't even try to kill Abrams tanks. Value config settings or something bigger?

Too bad Russian armor (like T-72 and T-80s) don't even try to kill Abrams tanks. Value config settings or something bigger?

It was an error with the custom FCS on the T-72 and is fixed inthe next release. Everything was fine with the T-80s.

Any chances to see a CSAR Blackhawk?

We were talking about more Blackhawks the other day. There is already a medevac UH-60 in.

The AI was choosing the use the FCS. Because the FCS was classed as a laser designator weapon because of its high priority value - the AI was just lasing the target in expectance of incoming aerial ordnance.

This has now been fixed in the test build.

T-80 were always fine at engaging opposing armour - thats why I picked them for Heavy Metal mission.

Hi i have a problem running this mod on my dedicated server, every time i start my server, with a mission i have made based on this mod, my rpt on my own computer as well on my dedicated server gets spawned with this line: "Subgroup leader candidate was not found, NUnits() = 1, nUnits = 1 - no leader" and freezes my computer until i close the game in the taskmanager. Im using it with tpwcas, the hlc weapon combination mod, the aggressors rhs pack and allinarmaterrainpack. My missions runs without problems if i run it local. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Sixt

Edited by Sixt

Not sure if its been reported yet, but the rpgs need to be configured slightly so that the AI are able to use them against infantry.(or maybe just the OG7 rocket?)

Not sure if its been reported yet, but the rpgs need to be configured slightly so that the AI are able to use them against infantry.(or maybe just the OG7 rocket?)

It's done.

Please before commenting any possible issue check the RHS feedback tracker, to see if it has already been reported or even solved. Thank you.

Thank you RHS team! I hope to see the patch before Thursday so we can repeat our squadnight. It's been wierd as we eliminated over 17 tanks & APCs with just two M1A1 tanks defending a town ;) Keep up the great job, AK74M is the best looking rifle, sounds and feels the same as RL counterpart ;) Kudos!

I hope to see the patch before Thursday so we can repeat our squadnight.

I wouldn't count on it. Unfortunately fixing all the issues takes time.

Anyone knows why I get this error while running a server on a linux server with RHS: Escallation?

Cannot open file '/home/server/arma3/a3_server2/RHSAFRF\addons\rhs_c_a2port_car'

I didn't encountered this issue while running the same server on a Windows box.