so uh.... Heard a rumor you guys acquired a high-poly model of a certain vehicle... Whenever it's done I'm sure everyone's going to be spaztastic. ;)

• Confused 1

57 minutes ago, Poentis.K said:

so uh.... Heard a rumor you guys acquired a high-poly model of a certain vehicle... Whenever it's done I'm sure everyone's going to be spaztastic. ;)

I for real have no idea what you are talking about...

• Like 4

kay :D

Edited by Poentis.K
okay sign turned into question mark

5 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

kay :D

No, please explain. Cause none of us has any idea what you are talking about.

9 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

we don’t really aquire models...but do tell what you are on about and especially where you ge your rumors from

2 hours ago, PuFu said:

we don’t really aquire models...but do tell what you are on about and especially where you ge your rumors from

I suddenly got a few private messages from followers as well that it is Rude to talk about or give rumors about things that Developers have not yet made public, and I realized that yes I made a mistake and would like to apologize for that. I was only shown an Image of VERY early model, no texture, no nothing. just the basic model. If this is indeed untrue then I will stand corrected! As for developer I will PM.

3 hours ago, Poentis.K said:

I suddenly got a few private messages from followers as well that it is Rude to talk about or give rumors about things that Developers have not yet made public, and I realized that yes I made a mistake and would like to apologize for that. I was only shown an Image of VERY early model, no texture, no nothing. just the basic model. If this is indeed untrue then I will stand corrected! As for developer I will PM.

it was not bought,

8 hours ago, soul_assassin said:

it was not bought,

yeah, I meant to say donated or like, new member brought model with them, or something like that. but NOT acquire like it was bought. Sorry about that short context.

4 hours ago, Hatchet_AS said:

Hrmmm, must of been this image:

...Looks... ominous... But what could it be? A donut perhaps?

its about damn time you guys made the 2 wheels. no mechanized infantry element is complete without them. I hear they use the junior enlisted as axels and pile the rucks on top. will these features be reflected in the final product?

• Haha 5

I think they will, it's what real USMC uses boots junior enlisted for, after all. :) Plus, they already come with a backpack each.

• Haha 2

LAV-25? MUCH EXCITE. 

-k 

Possible to make Mk18 Mod 0? You have the SOPMOD stock and normal M4 part and short barrel in source models and could piece it all together yes? Is good for many special force and VBSS, even today lesser priority unit gets them still. Not needing Aimpoint M2 back metal sight or PEQ2 in my opinion, but would be nice.

7th-special-forces-group.jpg3ed934fb92e37326c06bd1153ef4c240.jpgf86634e1578c504ff1f9edb54508b4d3--bang-b

On 2/14/2018 at 1:02 PM, Hatchet_AS said:

Hrmmm, must of been this image:
dfdafec1edd83e800a6617dd5957fbf2.png

:don15:

Ima go with an LAV or a Stryker....or both :smiley-evil:

30 minutes ago, komtecks said:

Possible to make Mk18 Mod 0? You have the SOPMOD stock and normal M4 part and short barrel in source models and could piece it all together yes? Is good for many special force and VBSS, even today lesser priority unit gets them still. Not needing Aimpoint M2 back metal sight or PEQ2 in my opinion, but would be nice.

7th-special-forces-group.jpg3ed934fb92e37326c06bd1153ef4c240.jpgf86634e1578c504ff1f9edb54508b4d3--bang-b

There are a number of Mk18 mods out there.  Check out the SMA weapons pack

• Like 1

11 hours ago, komtecks said:

Possible to make Mk18 Mod 0? You have the SOPMOD stock and normal M4 part

Most proper Mk18 Mod 0s used M16A1 lower receivers. Not from the M4A1 lower (as in M4 CQBR and Mod 1/Block 2 carbines).

4 hours ago, da12thMonkey said:

Most proper Mk18 Mod 0s used M16A1 lower receivers. Not from the M4A1 lower (as in M4 CQBR and Mod 1/Block 2 carbines).

There were Mk 18 Mod 0 built by Crane on M16A1 lowers, factory new M4 lowers and everything inbetween.

16 hours ago, komtecks said:

Possible to make Mk18 Mod 0?

you must be new: http://www.rhsmods.org/faq

3 minutes ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

Is there a rule on the community against buying models?

more of our own rule...

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Eduardo Argimon said:

Is there a rule on the community against buying models?

Nope. As long as you own the model and or license it on the up and up there is nothing preventing you from using a premade model.

4 minutes ago, FlyingVolvo said:

Nope. As long as you own the model and or license it on the up and up there is nothing preventing you from using a premade model.

Thanks for the answer, btw sorry for two post at once, I'm on my cellphone, really hard to do what PuFu did when quoting me and another person at once.