CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Hi. I want to ask about some transport planes for Russian armed forces?? And same question for Czech army with more armored vehicles?? Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

Hi Chairborne.

Nice addition!

However, as this plane is outdated, does CUP team thinks about the AC-130 too? To have a modern version of the Gunship?

Thanks.

It's not outdated, it's still in use in a handful of countries (with huge success, by the way).

And even if that was the case... who cares! It's still fun to play with and challenging enough to have around the playing field without it obliterating everything with thermals and 20mm cannons. :)

About the script thing, no clue, considering the airplane needs to be actually steered and controlled to hit targets it's very unlikely the AI can handle it.

Hi. I want to ask about some transport planes for Russian armed forces?? And same question for Czech army with more armored vehicles?? Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

Technically the C47 was license-built in Russia and used in soviet countries too B) but at the moment there's nothing comparable to a C-130 planned.

About Czech vehicles, we added a bunch in the last update, we'll probably add the few missing vehicles from A2 soon-ish but there's nothing else planned.

• Like 1

any news about the models from U.S Naval Warfare pack?

No, and everytime you ask we postpone them by a month. :ph34r:

• Like 6

BTW, when all ported content has been released, will you start adding new stuff (like you did with the CH-53) or not?

Ok ;)

BTW, will this plane come along with a support script like this one:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10136

To be able to have the AI engage the enemy?

Geez, we're not even sure we're going to make an AC-130, left alone what it will contain. Really can't say yet.

BTW, when all ported content has been released, will you start adding new stuff (like you did with the CH-53) or not?

Well we are constantly adding things. Next release will have another little surprise in it ;)

• Like 4

Remember these need to come from somewhere. We've done and added some original stuff that was done for CUP specifically, but that is something we can do only from time to time, as it is a lot of work. If we get Russian and/or Czech transport planes, we'll add them, but so far, we haven't.

• Like 2

Geez, we're not even sure we're going to make an AC-130, left alone what it will contain. Really can't say yet.

I was talking about the CH-47 lol.

Next release will have another little surprise in it ;)

Damn, now I won't be able to sleep! :o

Any hint?

It can make tea.

Ahahah :D

I bet either an english or a chinese guy ;)

It can make tea.

A British armoured vehicle of some type? They all have Boiling vessels for making tea. 

It can make tea.

A waterboiler? REALLY??? OMFG i love it!!!

I always wanted a waterboiler in Arma since the first day!

;)

Canadians also have boilers on their vehicles, like on the LAV-III. :ph34r:

• Like 6

Except ours are filled with maple syrup  ;)

• Like 2

and us Aussie have a small pub inside our ASLAV (Australian Light Armoured Vehicle)

• Like 2

A short SP mission dedicated to the hard-working CUP team is available here.  :ph34r:

Enjoy.

• Like 4

Are you teasing something, cause I would love some Canadians in Arma 3, the past mods have not been updated so there broken 0.o

• Like 1